Solutions to the problems of finding a girl in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

gsjackson wrote:
tre wrote: No 55 year old in the USA is going to pull women that are in their 20's unless they are a billionaire, famous, etc.. .
Incorrect. Been there, done that. Is there some reason you don't think you can continue to stay in shape and look decent past your 30s? You're in SE Arizona? Let's get together, hit the bars and see who pulls.
Respect to you then and inspiration for me:). I plan to be in the best physical condition ever by the time I'm 40 (just a few years from now). I've had a gf for years now so I've been out of the "game" for a long time. Sounds like you are having success with it though...at whatever age you are. The one thing that no one can change, though, is that skin will age with time. That doesn't mean you can't pull, but it will limit the variety of types you can pull. 55 years old is really pushing it IMO. I have a friend that is around that age and is married to a 30 year old woman...in the USA. He looks great for his age and perhaps there are some girls that like older men, but certainly not the majority. If I'm wrong, then that will only be good for me though. I am focusing on Life Extension a lot right now and will do what I can to hold off the aging process. I don't expect anything after 55 years old in the USA though...I best be well settled by then...lol.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

tre wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
tre wrote: No 55 year old in the USA is going to pull women that are in their 20's unless they are a billionaire, famous, etc.. .
Incorrect. Been there, done that. Is there some reason you don't think you can continue to stay in shape and look decent past your 30s? You're in SE Arizona? Let's get together, hit the bars and see who pulls.
Respect to you then and inspiration for me:). I plan to be in the best physical condition ever by the time I'm 40 (just a few years from now). I've had a gf for years now so I've been out of the "game" for a long time. Sounds like you are having success with it though...at whatever age you are. The one thing that no one can change, though, is that skin will age with time. That doesn't mean you can't pull, but it will limit the variety of types you can pull. 55 years old is really pushing it IMO. I have a friend that is around that age and is married to a 30 year old woman...in the USA. He looks great for his age and perhaps there are some girls that like older men, but certainly not the majority. If I'm wrong, then that will only be good for me though. I am focusing on Life Extension a lot right now and will do what I can to hold off the aging process. I don't expect anything after 55 years old in the USA though...I best be well settled by then...lol.
Skin? Drink lots of water. Other than that, defy all the conventional wisdom. Keep all chemicals off your face, including soap. Wash it with a good sweat every day. Get plenty of sun. Yeah, you read that right; just don't bake in it to the point your skin dries out. When you get a little older, facial resistance exercises to keep the skin from sagging, especially making sure the neck doesn't become first a double chin, and then a bunch of loose folds. Exercises for that are all over the net.

I'm not sure how self-delusional I am, but at 63 I consider my best assets with women to be skin and hair, just like 40 years ago. The hair is about 30 percent gray, but women of all ages don't seem to mind that. As for the skin, I have expression lines on my forehead that I'd prefer to do without, but I've had those since my 30s. Otherwise, the skin looks the same as it did 30 years ago. No visible pores. I think a lifelong focus on health is the key.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:I've been approached/asked-out/eye-fooked by *plenty* of women here in the states, but they've been either hideous and/or bat-shit-crazy and/or with children
(any doable ones ignore you or are snake-cold, for reasons I've postulated before).
I guess I should have banged them just to add the notches and then tell people about it. Maybe "My" problem was that I didn't lower my standard.
Your right, any doable ones ignore you or are as cold as ice. The fatties and the uglies are the only ones who show any interest. The hot girls at bars and clubs have guys lined up wanting to talk to them and get their phone number.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

gsjackson wrote:
tre wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Skin? Drink lots of water. Other than that, defy all the conventional wisdom. Keep all chemicals off your face, including soap. Wash it with a good sweat every day. Get plenty of sun. Yeah, you read that right; just don't bake in it to the point your skin dries out. When you get a little older, facial resistance exercises to keep the skin from sagging, especially making sure the neck doesn't become first a double chin, and then a bunch of loose folds. Exercises for that are all over the net.

I'm not sure how self-delusional I am, but at 63 I consider my best assets with women to be skin and hair, just like 40 years ago. The hair is about 30 percent gray, but women of all ages don't seem to mind that. As for the skin, I have expression lines on my forehead that I'd prefer to do without, but I've had those since my 30s. Otherwise, the skin looks the same as it did 30 years ago. No visible pores. I think a lifelong focus on health is the key.
You are my fathers age. He feels great and has no gray hair, but you can see that his skin has aged. I have never seen anyone in better shape than him at his age though...his abs even show. The facial resistance exercises are something I've not heard about. Thus far, I haven't had to worry about it, but I definitely will check it out.

Gray hair and balding is MOSTLY is genetic and unfortunately, I took from my mothers side. I have slightly thinning hair and it's getting more gray every year. It will be completely gray by age 50. However, as long as I can keep my hair (which I'm working on), I can always dye it. If it thins too much, I'll just shave it and focus on staying big and muscular...the only way to go in that situation IMO.

What did you do for work? I think that MUCH of our health condition is due how much stress we deal with and how we are able to cope with it. All the exercises and routines we do can't compensate for stress damage IMO. It sounds like you've been doing everything you can do and have had success...great to hear. I guess that is one benefit of being a man. Women (especially white women) age terribly in general....
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

jamesbond wrote:
droid wrote:I've been approached/asked-out/eye-fooked by *plenty* of women here in the states, but they've been either hideous and/or bat-shit-crazy and/or with children
(any doable ones ignore you or are snake-cold, for reasons I've postulated before).
I guess I should have banged them just to add the notches and then tell people about it. Maybe "My" problem was that I didn't lower my standard.
Your right, any doable ones ignore you or are as cold as ice. The fatties and the uglies are the only ones who show any interest. The hot girls at bars and clubs have guys lined up wanting to talk to them and get their phone number.

It is true that in the West...looks matter. This goes for both men AND women. A fat, ugly woman is going to want to date someone more attractive than they are, just like a fat, ugly man does. You can expect to date around your own attraction level. However, if you are truly attractive male, you can date women that are hotter than you are. The self-esteem of really hot women often depends on being hotter than anyone around them...including their boyfriend or husband. They are too insecure to date someone hotter than they are in many cases. They WANT to be put on a pedestal and so they date someone slightly beneath them as far as physical attraction is concerned. They feel more comfortable this way.

If a man wants to date way up or way younger than they are, then they best not waste time in the USA. Even if I was at my best possible shape at 40 and single, I couldn't expect to date 21 in the USA. I might have some success "pulling" them now and then, but the odds are against me long-term. Why would an extremely attractive 21 year old woman date a 40 year old man if she has attractive men that are 20-30 years old lined up to date them? The two reasons that come to mind are money and status....both. You also have to be attractive at 40 or else you'll just get fleeced of $$. Overall...it's just not worth it. If you are in your late 30's or older....get out of the USA for a better dating life. Same goes for those that truly see themselves as unattractive or "without hope" in the USA. I just think that the majority of YOUNG MEN can do MANY things to improve their chances. I did WAY better at 32 than I did at 25...I was more attractive at 32 because I build my body up. I also changed my attitude and my confidence level grew...that made all the difference.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

tre wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
tre wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

You are my fathers age. He feels great and has no gray hair, but you can see that his skin has aged. I have never seen anyone in better shape than him at his age though...his abs even show. The facial resistance exercises are something I've not heard about. Thus far, I haven't had to worry about it, but I definitely will check it out.

Gray hair and balding is MOSTLY is genetic and unfortunately, I took from my mothers side. I have slightly thinning hair and it's getting more gray every year. It will be completely gray by age 50. However, as long as I can keep my hair (which I'm working on), I can always dye it. If it thins too much, I'll just shave it and focus on staying big and muscular...the only way to go in that situation IMO.

What did you do for work? I think that MUCH of our health condition is due how much stress we deal with and how we are able to cope with it. All the exercises and routines we do can't compensate for stress damage IMO. It sounds like you've been doing everything you can do and have had success...great to hear. I guess that is one benefit of being a man. Women (especially white women) age terribly in general....
Right on the money. My career has been avoiding stress, not unlike the esteemed Mr. Wu. I've worked as a lawyer, journalist, college instructor, congressional aide, federal bureaucrat and substitute teacher. None of them ever took. Quit every job I ever had when it became aggravating and started to grind me down (though I probably stayed in criminal law a bit too long, albeit working for myself).

So yeah, to the extent I've been able fend off aging, stress avoidance probably has a lot to do with it. I've always prioritized health.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I think the secret to dating women in America is easy.

I have a 19 year old friend who gets laid every other week, despite his ignorance of the fact, his standards are super low, he really could care less if a girl is 20 to 30 lbs over weight, so needles to say he gets "ladies" if you can call them that.

I've seen him ask out two girls before, they were both too fat for me, but both cute in a way, both said no.

he's not much to look at, kinda pudgy himself but he works out.

I my self am not willing to drop my standards to women I wouldn't touch in a nightmare.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

OTB wrote:@NorthAmericanguy
OTB, I enjoy reading your post as I tell you put a lot of thinking into your post. Personally, I tapped out, I really just don't care about meeting American women anymore as I'm better off going to the Caribbean and dealing with the women over there...
I'm glad you enjoy reading what I have to say as I do, indeed, put a lot of thinking into all of my posts. And speaking of the Caribbean I've been talking to a girl, 25 years old, from Santiago, DR. I just got off Skype with her 10 minutes ago. I like the interaction. It's natural but playful. It's a breath of fresh air. The majority of the conversation is in Spanish but her English is sexy.
That sounds great. Do you plan to ever visit her? Tickets RT are in the high 300's if you fly out of JFK and I will be in DR in a few days myself.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Maverick wrote:I really struggle to understand why young guys go to other countries for casual sex when it is so easy to get that here (regardless of race, height, looks, etc). Anyone in their 20s, 30s, and maybe even 40s (if they take care of themselves) should not have much of a problem.

For sure casual sex is available in the U.S., but a few things to consider:

1. American women only have casual sex with random guys when they're either drunk and/or high on drugs, and in addition to that, you have to pick up these women at all hours late into the night putting yourself in danger to bar fights and other dangerous late night activity. Drug and alcohol use is the main component that nobody seems to understand how integral it is within the American culture of casual sex, because otherwise, you can't just walk into a bookstore, or pick up on a girl from the street, and within a few hours take her back to a motel under her own freewill and have sex with her. So if you don't drink or use drugs, then you're left out of the loop. Although, if you're a drug dealer, you can take advantage of your power to be able to barter drugs for sex.

2. If you're over 40, or you even look over 40, you're not going to have much of a chance to sleep with young girls from 18-25 unless you have the money and status of the late Jerry Buss. If you're over 40, all you can do is wishfully look at the hot high school age girls who just think of you as an old creep.

3. If you get an American woman pregnant though casual sex (and it happens regularly), you're now at her mercy for the next 18 years. So if I'm going to have sex and risk getting a woman pregnant, I rather get some girl in Dominican Republic pregnant rather then here in the States. Rather wire a girl 5000 peso each month out of my own free will then be forced to give an American girl 1k a month in child support otherwise I'm going to jail.

On the flip side, in other countries:

1. Casual sex is set up as a business and you can have as much sex as you want without having to get a girl drunk or do drugs with her.

2.You can also do things that guys only dream of here in the States such as take 5 women back to your hotel room and have sex with all of them!

3. There is no age cut off, you can be old and ugly but so as long as you have money in your pocket, you can still have sex with a hot 21 year old girl who treats you like a king all while you're in some exotic locale.

4. You get to choose what woman you want to have sex with rather then here in the States where the women get to choose if they will have sex with you or not.

5. You get to have sex with women who are 9's and 10's in terms of looks.

Going overseas and having sex wins hands down!
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on January 16th, 2014, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
OTB wrote:@NorthAmericanguy
OTB, I enjoy reading your post as I tell you put a lot of thinking into your post. Personally, I tapped out, I really just don't care about meeting American women anymore as I'm better off going to the Caribbean and dealing with the women over there...
I'm glad you enjoy reading what I have to say as I do, indeed, put a lot of thinking into all of my posts. And speaking of the Caribbean I've been talking to a girl, 25 years old, from Santiago, DR. I just got off Skype with her 10 minutes ago. I like the interaction. It's natural but playful. It's a breath of fresh air. The majority of the conversation is in Spanish but her English is sexy.
That sounds great. Do you plan to ever visit her? Tickets RT are in the high 300's if you fly out of JFK and I will be in DR in a few days myself.
I'm thinking about it man. I just off Skype with her about 15 minutes ago and I was teasing her about coming there. I told her I want her to cook for me. She said, "Mi madre te cocinará." But I found a ticket for $354 through Spirit in May to Santiago. However, their arriving times and departing times are whack. They have the same price for Costa Rica in May.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: On the flip side, in other countries:
1 Casual sex is set up as a business and you can have as much sex as you want without having to get a girl drunk or do drugs with her.
2.You can also do things that guys only dream of here in the States such as take 5 women back to your hotel room and have sex with all of them!
2. There is no age cut off, you can be old and ugly but so as long as you have money in your pocket, you can still have sex with a hot 21 year old girl who treats you like a king all while you're in some exotic locale.
3. You get to choose what woman you want to have sex with rather then here in the States where the women get to choose if they will have sex with you or not.
4. You get to have sex with women who are 9's and 10's in terms of looks.

+1 Lol!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Maverick wrote:I really struggle to understand why young guys go to other countries for casual sex when it is so easy to get that here (regardless of race, height, looks, etc). Anyone in their 20s, 30s, and maybe even 40s (if they take care of themselves) should not have much of a problem.

For sure casual sex is available in the U.S., but a few things to consider:

1. American women only have casual sex with random guys when they're either drunk and/or high on drugs, and in addition to that, you have to pick up these women at all hours late into the night putting yourself in danger to bar fights and other dangerous late night activity. Drug and alcohol use is the main component that nobody seems to understand how integral it is within the American culture of casual sex, because otherwise, you can't just walk into a bookstore, or pick up on a girl from the street, and within a few hours take her back to a motel under her own freewill and have sex with her. So if you don't drink or use drugs, then you're left out of the loop. Although, if you're a drug dealer, you can take advantage of your power to be able to barter drugs for sex.

2. If you're over 40, or you even look over 40, you're not going to have much of a chance to sleep with young girls from 18-25 unless you have the money and status of the late Jerry Buss. If you're over 40, all you can do is wishfully look at the hot high school age girls who just think of you as an old creep.

3. If you get an American woman pregnant though casual sex (and it happens regularly), you're now at her mercy for the next 18 years. So if I'm going to have sex and risk getting a woman pregnant, I rather get some girl in Dominican Republic pregnant rather then here in the States. Rather wire a girl 5000 peso each month out of my own free will then be forced to give an American girl 1k a month in child support otherwise I'm going to jail.

On the flip side, in other countries:

1 Casual sex is set up as a business and you can have as much sex as you want without having to get a girl drunk or do drugs with her.

2. There is no age cut off, you can be old and ugly but so as long as you have money in your pocket, you can still have sex with a hot 21 year old girl who treats you like a king all while you're in some exotic locale.

3. You get to choose what woman you want to have sex with rather then here in the States where the women get to choose if they will have sex with you or not.

4. You get to have sex with women who are 9's and 10's in terms of looks.

This entire post is spot on...good points throughout.

I think that few guys here would suggest that dating in the USA is better than dating abroad. Dating abroad is hands-down better...especially for older guys. Its just that making a serious move to another country is not an easy thing to set up. That is why some are trying to make some sense of dating here. I think "pulling" chicks (sex) in the USA is MUCH easier than dating them. Since the majority of the US Population uses Alcohol and drugs (prescription or not), plenty of reckless choices are being made...lol. However, long-term dating is a completely different situation entirely....
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Tre, I think you're underestimating the fact that America is a fairly conservative country... TBH, casual hook-ups actually happen more often in Europe than here. Your frame of reference is Vegas but broadly speaking the US is a religious, Puritan, and conventional country.

No, the majority of the US doesn't use alcohol or drugs, those are actually far more commonplace in Europe -- and more legal there as well.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Someone wrote:Tre, I think you're underestimating the fact that America is a fairly conservative country... TBH, casual hook-ups actually happen more often in Europe than here. Your frame of reference is Vegas but broadly speaking the US is a religious, Puritan, and conventional country.

No, the majority of the US doesn't use alcohol or drugs, those are actually far more commonplace in Europe -- and more legal there as well.
True, according to numerous studies, Americans have among the least sex compared to other developed nations.

Of course, you CAN pick up women in America, it's not impossible because I've done it but....

If you really want to get down, Europe, Brazil, Montreal and Japan is THE place.

The hook-ups in the above places can be done much more easily without alcohol and drug influence.

As a matter of fact, even Tom Leykis said it's easier to hook up in other countries outside of the U.S.

America is very puritanical compared to other places in the world.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Someone wrote:Tre, I think you're underestimating the fact that America is a fairly conservative country... TBH, casual hook-ups actually happen more often in Europe than here. Your frame of reference is Vegas but broadly speaking the US is a religious, Puritan, and conventional country.

It wasn't just in Vegas, but throughout Arizona as well. If you are in an environment where women are drinking alcohol, there are PLENTY of women in that location willing to hook up THAT NIGHT. Religious? Yeah, hypocritically so IMO. Also, drug use is ALL OVER THE PLACE in the USA. Making it illegal only makes the appeal greater...it's more exciting to users because of it. This is why the War on Drugs has never and will never work at all. Legalizing it would make it less exciting and drive profit for it down...stupid idea to ban it.

As far as Europe being more sexually liberal than the USA...I can believe that 100%. I was straight out asked to have sex by women from Europe after talking to them for 5 minutes over the bar. They weren't drunk either, they asked in the same way that I'd ask someone for a glass of water. I was always surprised when it happened, even as a bartender. I was told by my half-German cousin (who spent years in Germany) that Germans are a very sexual people while Americans are a violent people. I've heard the same about Australian women being very sexually open in comparison with American women. So yeah, Europian women will open their legs to strangers without drugs or alcohol, while American women usually require alcohol and/or drugs...at least for first-meeting hookups.