Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Solutions to the problems of finding a girl in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby tre » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

SilverEnergy wrote:If you really want to get down, Europe, Brazil, Montreal and JAPAN is THE place.

The hook-ups in the above places can be done much more easily without alcohol and drug influence.




Really? Japan? The others I would have guessed, but Japan? I never would have guessed that...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:08 am

OTB wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
OTB wrote:@NorthAmericanguy

OTB, I enjoy reading your post as I tell you put a lot of thinking into your post. Personally, I tapped out, I really just don't care about meeting American women anymore as I'm better off going to the Caribbean and dealing with the women over there...


I'm glad you enjoy reading what I have to say as I do, indeed, put a lot of thinking into all of my posts. And speaking of the Caribbean I've been talking to a girl, 25 years old, from Santiago, DR. I just got off Skype with her 10 minutes ago. I like the interaction. It's natural but playful. It's a breath of fresh air. The majority of the conversation is in Spanish but her English is sexy.


That sounds great. Do you plan to ever visit her? Tickets RT are in the high 300's if you fly out of JFK and I will be in DR in a few days myself.


I'm thinking about it man. I just off Skype with her about 15 minutes ago and I was teasing her about coming there. I told her I want her to cook for me. She said, "Mi madre te cocinará." But I found a ticket for $354 through Spirit in May to Santiago. However, their arriving times and departing times are whack. They have the same price for Costa Rica in May.


Yea, I was actually going to go into Costa Rica but DR is a cheaper (girls, hotels, ect), and the beaches in DR are much better.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:28 am

gsjackson wrote:
Right on the money. My career has been avoiding stress, not unlike the esteemed Mr. Wu. I've worked as a lawyer, journalist, college instructor, congressional aide, federal bureaucrat and substitute teacher. None of them ever took. Quit every job I ever had when it became aggravating and started to grind me down (though I probably stayed in criminal law a bit too long, albeit working for myself).

So yeah, to the extent I've been able fend off aging, stress avoidance probably has a lot to do with it. I've always prioritized health
.


Same here. Back in Cali I got a job (with no college degree) in factory that at the max I could make 45k per year. I made far less then 45k simply because I never took the extra hours that were optional for me to take when people called out sick and so forth. I wanted to quit on the second day, but not only did a friend get me the job, but I was forced to stay for one year to pay off a few outstanding bills that I had. The company was a vendor to a major fast food corp, so if you ate any fast food in the west coast from 2006-2007, I had something to do with it, but I'm not going to say what..lol

The work was 10, sometimes 12 hours shifts, and I would work all night and come home and I had bags under my eyes! I was only 26 or so at the time, so I quit, and that was one of the best decisions that I have ever made in my life.

My friend however did not fare so well. My friend use to work this job like a mad man, well, he just had a baby and bought a new car for his bride to be, so it's understandable, but, he collapsed at the job due to something with his heart and overexertion.

He told me the guy next to him at the plant just stepped over him and kept on working and he had to struggle to get somebody to call 911. I think it was more of a racial thing as to why my friend did not get help right away, and nothing with the company, because at this plant, the Whites, Mexicans, and Blacks all kind of stayed with their own kind.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 am

tre wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:If you really want to get down, Europe, Brazil, Montreal and JAPAN is THE place.

The hook-ups in the above places can be done much more easily without alcohol and drug influence.




Really? Japan? The others I would have guessed, but Japan? I never would have guessed that...


Yes.

Women in Japan LOVE foreign black and white men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby sushiman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:08 am

Why are you guys talking about finding a girl in the USA on happier abroad?? :)

There is no solution, the environment is what it is, you have no say over that.

Statistics are that 75% of the population are overweight. So right there you only have 25% remaining. Everyone is going after that 25%, most are already married or have a boyfriend. And of the 25%, around 99% are abnormal deeply disturbed individuals with nothing to offer in a relationship.

Seriously, don't waste your time. South America or Asia for a good woman.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby droid » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:26 am

Anti-American
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 am
Quote message
Maverick
Think Maverick talks out of his a** and makes up stories about pulling girls for casual sex?


Wtf psycho? this is an open discussion, stick to the forum. Post pictures if you need to prove something.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:01 am

Someone wrote:It's a very complicated question but one thing you have to realize is that most men DO get into relationships and marriage by the time they're like 30 - yes, even here, in the US. This forum is full of single males, some older, but that is really NOT the norm among over-30 men, not even in the US.

I live in a major metropolitan area in the US on the East Coast and I havent seen a single guy my age at any of the places I've worked (late 20s early 30s) who is single, seriously. There was maybe one exception but all of my work colleagues are in relationships, even younger ones. So it must be acknowledged that even here in the US, a very difficult place for dating, the surprising majority of men find wives early on, and the number of single men post-30 is small (even though its hard to date in this country).


Your absolutely correct, most men in America are married by age 30. In the US, the average age for women to get married is 27 the average age that men get married is 29. This means that people are finding their future spouses either in high school, college or just after they get out of school.

I also live in a major metropolitan area (Chicago) and most guys I meet who are 30 or older are married. Some are engaged and other guys have girlfriends. I do come across guys who are divorced and some who have never been married but they are the exception to the rule.

It's hard to make friends with guys because most guys in my age group are married.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby ntm1972 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

I'm with the others who prefer pick-ups with neither alcohol nor drugs being a factor. If you need to get drunk or high to find the "courage" to sleep with me, then I want nothing to do with you.

One avenue that's helped me to a certain degree is pursuing the swinging option. It's a mixed bag, though - single males are generally reviled unless they're considered to be the total package, while single females are viewed as goddesses. As an illustration of the latter, here's what one single male reviewer had to say on a certain swingers web site about his experience with a plain-faced 45-year old woman who's 5'5" and 240 pounds:

Oh my goodness! What can I say about this total package woman?! Not only was she easy on the eyes and her body is f**king AMAZING! She was down to earth easy to talk to loves music like me & very flexible and an absolute dessert in bed! She knows how to please in & out of bed. If you ever get lucky enough to spend time with her jump at the chance! I hope to see her again soon! I wanna get locked in those phat thighs! Oh! And she smells wonderful & is very stylish!


:roll:

The sooner I have enough on money on hand to head out of this godforsaken cesspool again, the better!
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby Maverick » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 am

droid wrote:
Anti-American
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 am
Quote message
Maverick
Think Maverick talks out of his a** and makes up stories about pulling girls for casual sex?


Wtf psycho? this is an open discussion, stick to the forum. Post pictures if you need to prove something.


That was related to the thread in that you CAN get reasonably attractive American girls, especially for OP, who's a pretty good looking black guy (no homo lol).

I was being honest about that girl, but, if it makes you feel any better, we dated for a little while and she ended up f*cking some other guy. So I broke it off.

In my opinion, this adds more proof to my point that it's not difficult to get sex in the US (if that's all you want), but it's quite difficult to have anything of substance with women here, which is the primary reason why I'm looking abroad. I'm tired of superficial BS.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Jeremy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:40 am

Maverick wrote:
droid wrote:
Anti-American
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 am
Quote message
Maverick
Think Maverick talks out of his a** and makes up stories about pulling girls for casual sex?


Wtf psycho? this is an open discussion, stick to the forum. Post pictures if you need to prove something.


That was related to the thread in that you CAN get reasonably attractive American girls, especially for OP, who's a pretty good looking black guy (no homo lol).

I was being honest about that girl, but, if it makes you feel any better, we dated for a little while and she ended up f*cking some other guy. So I broke it off.

In my opinion, this adds more proof to my point that it's not difficult to get sex in the US (if that's all you want), but it's quite difficult to have anything of substance with women here, which is the primary reason why I'm looking abroad. I'm tired of superficial BS.


Huh? Getting laid with decent looking young chicks in America is beyond difficult. It simply won't happen if you don't fit that male model mold, have major social status, or play a MASSIVE numbers game. Most guys will never even come close. I've managed to do it twice without paying in my 27 years of existence, but only after thousands of rejections. Again, my stats: tall, lean, normal face, not shy.

We've all been fed this bullshit about how easy it is our entire lives, and most of us are tired of hearing it.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby Maverick » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:28 am

Jeremy wrote:
Maverick wrote:
droid wrote:
Anti-American
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 am
Quote message
Maverick
Think Maverick talks out of his a** and makes up stories about pulling girls for casual sex?


Wtf psycho? this is an open discussion, stick to the forum. Post pictures if you need to prove something.


That was related to the thread in that you CAN get reasonably attractive American girls, especially for OP, who's a pretty good looking black guy (no homo lol).

I was being honest about that girl, but, if it makes you feel any better, we dated for a little while and she ended up f*cking some other guy. So I broke it off.

In my opinion, this adds more proof to my point that it's not difficult to get sex in the US (if that's all you want), but it's quite difficult to have anything of substance with women here, which is the primary reason why I'm looking abroad. I'm tired of superficial BS.


Huh? Getting laid with decent looking young chicks in America is beyond difficult. It simply won't happen if you don't fit that male model mold, have major social status, or play a MASSIVE numbers game. Most guys will never even come close. I've managed to do it twice without paying in my 27 years of existence, but only after thousands of rejections. Again, my stats: tall, lean, normal face, not shy.

We've all been fed this bullshit about how easy it is our entire lives, and most of us are tired of hearing it.


I'm also tired of discussing this and I feel like a broken record. I stand by what I said above.

We'll just have to agree that we've had different experiences in life and leave it at that.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Dragon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 am

Maverick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Maverick wrote:
droid wrote:
Anti-American
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 am
Quote message
Maverick
Think Maverick talks out of his a** and makes up stories about pulling girls for casual sex?


Wtf psycho? this is an open discussion, stick to the forum. Post pictures if you need to prove something.


That was related to the thread in that you CAN get reasonably attractive American girls, especially for OP, who's a pretty good looking black guy (no homo lol).

I was being honest about that girl, but, if it makes you feel any better, we dated for a little while and she ended up f*cking some other guy. So I broke it off.

In my opinion, this adds more proof to my point that it's not difficult to get sex in the US (if that's all you want), but it's quite difficult to have anything of substance with women here, which is the primary reason why I'm looking abroad. I'm tired of superficial BS.


Huh? Getting laid with decent looking young chicks in America is beyond difficult. It simply won't happen if you don't fit that male model mold, have major social status, or play a MASSIVE numbers game. Most guys will never even come close. I've managed to do it twice without paying in my 27 years of existence, but only after thousands of rejections. Again, my stats: tall, lean, normal face, not shy.

We've all been fed this bullshit about how easy it is our entire lives, and most of us are tired of hearing it.


I'm also tired of discussing this and I feel like a broken record. I stand by what I said above.

We'll just have to agree that we've had different experiences in life and leave it at that.


Don't worry Maverick, I agree with you for the most part. I doubt this guy actually had thousands of rejections because that would imply he had the balls to approach women everyday.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby DanielleNguyen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:39 pm

you do know if you find a American woman in a bar 9 times out of ten there is a STD.....and also 99% of us have been through some traumatic crap. You'll have your paranoid ones, your ones that sit and snap for no reason, and then there are the kind like me, push it to the back of your mind and pretend it never happened.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests