US white men at odds with Latin women of European origin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Robert77 wrote:......now when i went to a port city on the pacific coast of colombia called buenaventura i did stand out a lot, i felt uncomfortable because i was constantly bugged by hordes of black kids asking for money and the people would look at me like they just saw a celebrity, but that city is vastly black…. i recommend that part of colombia to black American men looking for foreign women its paradise if you're into more feminine thinner nicer classier black women.....
@Robert77,

While I like your posts alot, you were a little off of the mark per bold here. Everything else you have ever said about Colombia is agreeable. But to discuss per bold, you have made it seem like Black men have no other options abroad but a paradise that has other Black women in African diaspora. That's not cool to say and feel, man. There are Black men that can get foreign women whom are not n$#%r lovers whom have never slept with a Black guy before AND look like Scarlett Johannsen in Iron Man 2 or even better!

Yes Afro-Colombianas are more feminine, more slender, and more classier than Black American women; I wholeheartedly concur. I think you should have said and felt that any Western man whom has sense, tact, and isn't ghastly overweight looking for foreign women should go to Colombia altogether because it's paradise just like that. Something to that effect. :-D
He was not implying that Black American men have no other options..but your best bet as a Black man is Afro-Latino women.Why is it when anyone suggest Black American men look into other Black women in other countries it always causes some negative response?Answer that?If you are an Average Black American man on a budget in South America you aint getting no Scarlett Johannsen f**k no...your chances of getting a Black women in South American on par with her is much higher.And E don't give me any....."i was in country B and this happened" because you are not Black E.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Robert77 wrote:......now when i went to a port city on the pacific coast of colombia called buenaventura i did stand out a lot, i felt uncomfortable because i was constantly bugged by hordes of black kids asking for money and the people would look at me like they just saw a celebrity, but that city is vastly black…. i recommend that part of colombia to black American men looking for foreign women its paradise if you're into more feminine thinner nicer classier black women.....
@Robert77,

While I like your posts alot, you were a little off of the mark per bold here. Everything else you have ever said about Colombia is agreeable. But to discuss per bold, you have made it seem like Black men have no other options abroad but a paradise that has other Black women in African diaspora. That's not cool to say and feel, man. There are Black men that can get foreign women whom are not n$#%r lovers whom have never slept with a Black guy before AND look like Scarlett Johannsen in Iron Man 2 or even better!

Yes Afro-Colombianas are more feminine, more slender, and more classier than Black American women; I wholeheartedly concur. I think you should have said and felt that any Western man whom has sense, tact, and isn't ghastly overweight looking for foreign women should go to Colombia altogether because it's paradise just like that. Something to that effect. :-D
He was not implying that Black American men have no other options..but your best bet as a Black man is Afro-Latino women.Why is it when anyone suggest Black American men look into other Black women in other countries it always causes some negative response?Answer that?If you are an Average Black American man on a budget in South America you aint getting no Scarlett Johannsen f**k no...your chances of getting a Black women in South American on par with her is much higher.And E don't give me any....."i was in country B and this happened" because you are not Black E.
Stephen, I didn't like how he limited the Black American man's options abroad just because they are mitigatedly-limited stateside. I'm sorry for speaking on something I had no business to speak on.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

skateboardstephen wrote:
@Robert77,

Stephen, I didn't like how he limited the Black American man's options abroad just because they are mitigatedly-limited stateside. I'm sorry for speaking on something I had no business to speak on.
You're cool E.No big deal.I'm just giving my perspective...since i have observed the same behavior among Brazilians of European stock.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
jfk
Freshman Poster

Re: US white men at odds with Latin women of European origin

Post by jfk »

Robert77 wrote:It is no secret that the hispanic / latino label we often throw around in the US is bullshit and that becomes obvious when you come into the racial mosaic that is latin America (they're all from the same country but they are different and skipping classes is a NO NO) very similar to the American south (we're all southerners and we eat collard greens and corn but you're still black and I am still white)

with that in mind one of the things that shocked me the most about latin America is how little political correctness there is (tv still show adds that would shock America and its seen as completly normal, its also ok to refer to people as mulato, mestizo, white, zambo etc, etc, its also acceptable to say openly that u dont like certain people because of who they are, or to act classist towards certain segments of the population, something common and very acceptable)

one of the things IVe noticed among middle class and upper class latin americans, is that they are VASTLY EUROPEAN LOOKING, its rare to find a pedro looking dude among those ranks (unless he works as a gardener for them)

its also weird but certain countries change demographics according to the region (take colombia for example), you're in a small town in the paisa region and suddenly about 70% of the folks around u, you wouldnt be able to tell them apart from white americans (except they'll be slimmer), but then you drive 200 miles west and suddenly you're in a part of the country that'll remind you of haiti and if you're not black you'll stand out like a sore thumb, then you head south 300 miles and you're in a brown hinterland of stereotypical looking mexican look alikes..... the admixture and exotic looks are mostly found in the big cities, but even then the big cities change (north afluent part of bogota will have plenty of italian/spaniard/french looking folks, while southern empoverished bogota will have plenty of brown skinned mestizos)

one thing ive noticed is that white latin americans are very VERY european in the way they act, see themselves, and think of themselves; their kids are educated in france, england, spain..... often speak several language and often marry europeans they met while at school in europe, the most interaction they have with darker folks from their countries come from having a maid from the shantytown come daily to cook..... many often live in gated communities and know LITTLE about their countries social disivions past their districts.

with acting and thinking in a european manner comes looking down on americans (upper class latin americans see America as tacky, shinny, new money, backwards).... they resent DEEPLY the fact that americans mix them all together and think they're all some sort of people called latino.... they dislike the melange of latinos in the US mostly from empoverished backgrounds speaking spanglish and acting like ghetto americans would act.

they think of American white women as easy, fat, ugly.... and compare them to their white latin American counterparts and look at American women with disgust....

ive also witnessed white latin americans being grossed out at the thought of dating a gringo/gringa.... the animosity is clear, they think they are holier than white americans...... ive yet to meet a white girl from south America dating a white American man (white brazilian giselle bundchen is an exception she dates tom brady), but other than that it is very rare..... they are not impressed by American men whiteness, they dont care about it and require you to be intellectual, if not then they'll be cold and shut down.....

it's funny to realize that white American in latin America can aspire only to girls from the working class masses

Thats bs.. i am from Colombia so i can tell you that gringos have advantage there,,but of course if you look gross or the difference of age is absurd,, they are not going to pay attention to you.. the lenguage is important, but we are not gross out about dating foreigners,, that being said,, Colombia is a racist country,,so the whiter the better.... and about upper class people they have their own click and they marry between them.. if you are ugly here,, you are ugly there too.. thats the way human behave..