Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Am I just Apathetic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Am I just Apathetic?

Postby zacb » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/3866731/

To me, that woman was kinda hot. Now knowing me, at 15 I would have loved for a woman to show interest XD . I might have been a little more hesitant because of my then respect for the law, but still. I do see a conflict with her being a teacher, but is it me, or are we just freaking paranoid? I mean, I have aspergers, which it seems like that kid had, and I am just fine (not to discount his unique experience with it). It seems to me that our 100 year war on sex is stupid, and Americans are just prudes. But less you be labeled a peedo, you can't criticize how the US is basically creating a permanent adolescence, and on top of that forcing it on other countries. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Am I just Apathetic?

Postby dreamer82 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 am

zacb wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/3866731/

To me, that woman was kinda hot. Now knowing me, at 15 I would have loved for a woman to show interest XD . I might have been a little more hesitant because of my then respect for the law, but still. I do see a conflict with her being a teacher, but is it me, or are we just freaking paranoid? I mean, I have aspergers, which it seems like that kid had, and I am just fine (not to discount his unique experience with it). It seems to me that our 100 year war on sex is stupid, and Americans are just prudes. But less you be labeled a peedo, you can't criticize how the US is basically creating a permanent adolescence, and on top of that forcing it on other countries. Any thoughts?

I agree it's a rather "touchy" subject. It seems like the reaction is overblown. I do have to admit that this would be the answer to my prayers at the time. My Asian Fever was just beginning to simmer at 15.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:41 am

Attractive?! You guys need glasses or something. How could anyone find her 'hot'? She's a 4 or 5 in comparison to most Asian girls.

Are Western guys really that desperate for Asian girls? You guys really do seem to have a case of "Yellow Fever/Asian Fetish" if you find her attractive. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 am

She's not "hot" but she IS cute. 4's, 5's and all these numbers are meaningless BS because your 4 might be another man's 10.

When I was 15, I'd be banging the shite out of her and loving it.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby dreamer82 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:12 am

I have to comment on the audacity of this teacher. She went to the boy's house while his parents were at church. I can't believe somebody would put so much on the line. How do you explain it? There was nothing more of her on the net so did she get away?
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Postby zacb » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:34 am

Last I heard she was in Hong Kong. I admit she was probably being a bitch about it, but I guess my point is people get all holier than thou about this.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby ZaroSath » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:36 am

to quote the video "the boy was so upset he was ripping the door panel out on the way to report the teacher"

it sounds like he might of been upset reporting the teacher.
ZaroSath
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions