Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Could this be the end of HappierAbroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Could this be the end of HappierAbroad?

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:09 am

Research...

- "SlutWalk" protests against supposedly "sexual violence" go global: Brazil,Australia,New Zealand,Britain,France,US & Canada

- Topless pro-abort Feminists attack Argentina cathedral and peaceful men.

- Toronto "slut walk" spreads to many countries worldwide.

- Determined "p***y Riot" members in Russia not slowing down.

- Topless FEMEN Activists protest in Swedish mosque.

- European women on trial for topless Tunis protest (Tunisia).

- 5 women bare their breasts to target Islam in brussels, Belgium.

- German feminists target Barbie Dreamhouse

- Brazilian women bare breast as a protest against a nationwide ban on female toplessness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycqvHacrWGs
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on Thu May 22, 2014 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

No, the media always focuses on the worst examples for dramatic sensational stories. These stories aren't the norm in those countries. Come on now.

Don't get your info from the media. It's a trashy source. They only seek to make you paranoid and fearful and seek to entertain you with sick stories.

To learn the truth abroad, you have to GO ABROAD yourself. Nothing can substitute that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby OutWest » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:15 am

Winston wrote:No, the media always focuses on the worst examples for dramatic sensational stories. These stories aren't the norm in those countries. Come on now.

Don't get your info from the media. It's a trashy source. They only seek to make you paranoid and fearful and seek to entertain you with sick stories.

To learn the truth abroad, you have to GO ABROAD yourself. Nothing can substiute for that.

+1...yes...it really is that simple...anything else is BS.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Evil is sweeping the earth. The solution won't come until there is a global collapse. As Lenin said, as it gets worse, it gets better.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:28 am

It's only a matter of time before it spreads even further.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on Thu May 22, 2014 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Not the end just yet. And there won't ever be a true end. Consider this: if the entire world was infected with feminism throughout, (and especially if it was the entire world at the same time) there would very quickly be economic, social, and population problems in every country all at once. This would lead to a collapse and self-destruction of feminism, which would allow sanity to reign again. The world now is about 40-60% infected with feminism. And we are seeing economic, social, and population problems especially in those feminist countries...once the system collapses, sanity will be able to reign again as life is forced back into some semblance of sense.

And now there are also matters of planetary degradation problems, and the matter of no where to turn to. Once environmental collapse or ecosystem collapse start setting in, things like food production and clean water will begin to become issues everywhere. Actually, it's already happening. That may mean going back to the stone age, but it also means no more feminism and decadence. And there is no "new world" to invade and colonize, like Europe did with the Americas. TPTB could have started on expanding into space, but they did not. And that's good because the logical result of that would be spreading "development" and decadence/feminism throughout all human colonized worlds.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby manly5000 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 pm

The big question that has always been on my mind is this -- are the non-feminized countries taking notice of just how big a sh!t-show it all turned into in the West and saying "No way in hell are we gonna let that happen here"?

I guess if there was any "silver lining" to this mess, that would be it -- it's all in the open for the whole world to see. To see just how crap everything becomes when feminism is allowed to take over and run amok. Hopefully the developing nations with seriously powerful up-and-coming economies realize that it all falls apart, and have no desire to see it happen on their own home turf.

Hopefully more than just a pipe dream... our futures depend on it, Brothers.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 am

I do agree that we are in a race for time, and that the Yankee Empire is now more than desperate to expand. America knows it is failing, and is doing / will do anything to keep its status as a superpower.

I was on www.baidu.com (the Chinese equivalent of Google) and found a link where a Chinese dude living in Saigon posted pictures of what the middle and upper class Vietnamese ladies really are like. Guess what? They are just into materialism as many Chinese and Anglo women are. Fortunately I know a few good Vietnamese ladies already.

However, it is a fact that MEN nowadays are also becoming more materialistic, but for the men that are like this, they have no choice but to be this way depending on what country they live in / other factors. For women, it is simply vanity to the core.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 am

The problem with Asia ( especially China, Vietnam...) is that it has a long history of cultures that are ripe for either feminism or feminist-like ways of life. Chinese society is very shallow, greedy, materialistic, and superficial and obsessed with status. Right now there are things keeping some things in check. But if feminism could ever make inroads there, the culture would not really resist I don't think...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Thu May 22, 2014 7:54 am

Ghost wrote:t if feminism could ever make inroads there, the culture would not really resist I don't think...

It's only a matter of time before we see Chinese women protesting bare breast in the news.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Thu May 22, 2014 9:11 am

manly5000 wrote:The big question that has always been on my mind is this -- are the non-feminized countries taking notice of just how big a sh!t-show it all turned into in the West and saying "No way in hell are we gonna let that happen here"?

Countries, no. Only a few religions get it.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sat May 24, 2014 1:04 am

manly5000 wrote:The big question that has always been on my mind is this -- are the non-feminized countries taking notice of just how big a sh!t-show it all turned into in the West and saying "No way in hell are we gonna let that happen here"?

I guess if there was any "silver lining" to this mess, that would be it -- it's all in the open for the whole world to see. To see just how crap everything becomes when feminism is allowed to take over and run amok. Hopefully the developing nations with seriously powerful up-and-coming economies realize that it all falls apart, and have no desire to see it happen on their own home turf.

Hopefully more than just a pipe dream... our futures depend on it, Brothers.

So it would seem.

Iran was first, coining the term "The Great Satan" for the U.S.

And now Russia seems to discuss this openly, as they increasingly resist Western rot. (As GSJackson pointed out on another thread.)

Also, Kenya (most recently) and several other countries in Africa have brought up Western depravity when legalizing normal, healthy polygamy.

I wonder about "Dr. Mo" (Mohammed Mathir) in Malaysia, and the regime he created. He is outspoken on some issues, dont know if he is resisting Western culture across the board.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat May 24, 2014 2:07 am

Maybe Afghanistan when they finally succeed in kicking out the ZOG goons and their quislings.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Sat May 24, 2014 2:13 am

This is AWESOME! Chicks getting NAKED! How can anyone who is not GAY find a reason to complain about this Seriously?

GET MORE NAKED CHICKS!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby The » Sat May 24, 2014 3:43 am

I mean it looks like these girls are bored.....they just haven't found that good hard dick to f**k em.....and when you're not getting good dick your going to act out! :lol: :lol:
The
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions