Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PUA Guru lay stats for 2013-2.7% success rate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

PUA Guru lay stats for 2013-2.7% success rate

Postby Banano » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:30 pm

http://krauserpua.com/2014/01/01/my-2013-daygame-stats/

Opens: 1,000
Numbers: 250
Dates: 60
iDates: 15
Lays: 27 new girls, 3 repeats from prior years
Youngest: 20
Oldest: 30

Number of girls under 25: 14
Number of girls over 25: 13
Slavic: 9
Balkan: 4
Western Europe: 4
Anglosphere: 2
Latino: 6
Other: 2

BTW,Krauser is 38 years old

Comment:

so one of the best daygamers in the world has a 2.7% lay rate? how depressing for the rest of us

Response: [You think it's depressing that an average-looking middle-aged man can reliably lay hot girls 13 years his junior with only 3 day's work, doing an activity that is often great fun? It's not depressing, it's liberating. K.]

What do you guys think?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:11 pm

So game is proven to be a waste of time. Drop up to $200 and one hour for some p4p. Far superior, cheaper, and will save you loads of time. I feel sorry for gamers. It takes a lot of dedication to be that stupid.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby manly5000 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:21 pm

This is "game":

This is the "reward":

f**k that. I think I'll keep my dignity.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 pm

real slayers meet women thru friends and parties.you know..places where women are actually open to approaches.

real slayers also do STRs not one night stands. one night stands are a myth,and only happen with celebrities on a regular basis.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm not against cold approaching like man guys but it would be much better to use much of that energy to improving your appearance and finances.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Now, if you have the rest of your life on track and just want to do cold approaches for fun and for a hobby, then that would be the way to go but only if your finances are in order to allow you the kind of time and energy that PUA would take.

Once again, I'm not going to totally down play PUA but I think that in general, there are other more useful things you can do with your time.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Ghost wrote:So game is proven to be a waste of time. Drop up to $200 and one hour for some p4p. Far superior, cheaper, and will save you loads of time. I feel sorry for gamers. It takes a lot of dedication to be that stupid.

I agree, I would rather go to a hoe and pay for sex rather than walk around shopping malls, bookstores and grocery stores striking up conversations with women and hoping that at least some of them give me their phone number.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:35 am

theprimebait wrote:real slayers meet women thru friends and parties.you know..places where women are actually open to approaches.

real slayers also do STRs not one night stands. one night stands are a myth,and only happen with celebrities on a regular basis.

One night stands are not particularly difficult to have. Will you have them every single time you go out? No. Will you lower your standards at times to have them? Sure.

But they do happen, for sure, and they are not that difficult to get consistently if that's your thing.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 am

And I forgot the most important thing: if you avoid game you can keep your dignity. Giving up your power to give women what they want is the complete opposite of alpha. An alpha is a man who doesn't bow down, and he is respected because he is worthy of it - he has earned it. Gaming feminist sluts means sacrificing dignity. Not worth it in any way, and this is before considering how nasty inside and out AWs are.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Think my success rate through dating sites was a lot better.

Still, however you meet girls, it is simply a numbers game.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Approaching 37 women to get 1 lay is ridiculous, all this method does is it inflates womans value and makes things harder for the next guy who approaches her.
Nowadays women can expect to get hit on by 10-20 guys a night and consequently she will become more selective about her dates as there seems to be endless supply of p***y hungry men. IMO 'sniper' game would have achieved the same result with much higher success ratio, less time, frustration and unnecessary rejections. Go for ones that give you some sort of sign; watch her body language and you will know..

I came to conclusion that PUA causes women to act the way they do, put yourself in their shoes and you will see how frustrating must be to keep rejecting all these guys they don't like, its full time job ffs.
PUA inflates pussies value and causes them to be unfriendly and nasty towards men, I see this in clubs and pubs all the time, there is certain % of guys who do shotgun approach and women respond by bitch shielding
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Feminism and decadence culture causes women to act the way they do. And that is what causes guys to start things like game in the first place. It's not a cause. It's an effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Does "IDate" mean he met them on line instead of in person?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Does "IDate" mean he met them on line instead of in person?

I think IDate may mean instant date, but not sure. If it means that, my guess is that's what he calls it when he approaches a girl on the street and they bounce somewhere else to get coffee.

It could mean internet date, but that seems pretty useless.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Halwick » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:13 am

Hmm.....with a 2.7% success rate, doesn't seem any better than not having a game.

Wonder what his monetary outlay was? No more than $40 as Leykus recommends? That probably explains the "success" rate.

Also, where did all these dates take place? If he was in the Philippines or Thailand, would his success rate be significantly better?
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions