PUA Guru lay stats for 2013-2.7% success rate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

PUA Guru lay stats for 2013-2.7% success rate

Post by Banano »

http://krauserpua.com/2014/01/01/my-2013-daygame-stats/

Opens: 1,000
Numbers: 250
Dates: 60
iDates: 15
Lays: 27 new girls, 3 repeats from prior years
Youngest: 20
Oldest: 30

Number of girls under 25: 14
Number of girls over 25: 13
Slavic: 9
Balkan: 4
Western Europe: 4
Anglosphere: 2
Latino: 6
Other: 2

BTW,Krauser is 38 years old

Comment:

so one of the best daygamers in the world has a 2.7% lay rate? how depressing for the rest of us

Response: [You think it's depressing that an average-looking middle-aged man can reliably lay hot girls 13 years his junior with only 3 day's work, doing an activity that is often great fun? It's not depressing, it's liberating. K.]

What do you guys think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

This is "game":

This is the "reward":

f**k that. I think I'll keep my dignity.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

real slayers meet women thru friends and parties.you know..places where women are actually open to approaches.

real slayers also do STRs not one night stands. one night stands are a myth,and only happen with celebrities on a regular basis.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

I'm not against cold approaching like man guys but it would be much better to use much of that energy to improving your appearance and finances.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Now, if you have the rest of your life on track and just want to do cold approaches for fun and for a hobby, then that would be the way to go but only if your finances are in order to allow you the kind of time and energy that PUA would take.

Once again, I'm not going to totally down play PUA but I think that in general, there are other more useful things you can do with your time.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:So game is proven to be a waste of time. Drop up to $200 and one hour for some p4p. Far superior, cheaper, and will save you loads of time. I feel sorry for gamers. It takes a lot of dedication to be that stupid.
I agree, I would rather go to a hoe and pay for sex rather than walk around shopping malls, bookstores and grocery stores striking up conversations with women and hoping that at least some of them give me their phone number.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

theprimebait wrote:real slayers meet women thru friends and parties.you know..places where women are actually open to approaches.

real slayers also do STRs not one night stands. one night stands are a myth,and only happen with celebrities on a regular basis.
One night stands are not particularly difficult to have. Will you have them every single time you go out? No. Will you lower your standards at times to have them? Sure.

But they do happen, for sure, and they are not that difficult to get consistently if that's your thing.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Think my success rate through dating sites was a lot better.

Still, however you meet girls, it is simply a numbers game.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Approaching 37 women to get 1 lay is ridiculous, all this method does is it inflates womans value and makes things harder for the next guy who approaches her.
Nowadays women can expect to get hit on by 10-20 guys a night and consequently she will become more selective about her dates as there seems to be endless supply of p***y hungry men. IMO 'sniper' game would have achieved the same result with much higher success ratio, less time, frustration and unnecessary rejections. Go for ones that give you some sort of sign; watch her body language and you will know..

I came to conclusion that PUA causes women to act the way they do, put yourself in their shoes and you will see how frustrating must be to keep rejecting all these guys they don't like, its full time job ffs.
PUA inflates pussies value and causes them to be unfriendly and nasty towards men, I see this in clubs and pubs all the time, there is certain % of guys who do shotgun approach and women respond by bitch shielding
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Does "IDate" mean he met them on line instead of in person?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Teal Lantern wrote:Does "IDate" mean he met them on line instead of in person?
I think IDate may mean instant date, but not sure. If it means that, my guess is that's what he calls it when he approaches a girl on the street and they bounce somewhere else to get coffee.

It could mean internet date, but that seems pretty useless.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Hmm.....with a 2.7% success rate, doesn't seem any better than not having a game.

Wonder what his monetary outlay was? No more than $40 as Leykus recommends? That probably explains the "success" rate.

Also, where did all these dates take place? If he was in the Philippines or Thailand, would his success rate be significantly better?