Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western women are wonderful and I have the proof!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western women are wonderful and I have the proof!

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:29 pm

You losers don't know what you're missing. I was chatting with this western female a few months ago and this is what happened :





ME : Hey, what's up.

HER : All good here thank you, enjoying the weekend despite the weather!

ME : Yes it's starting to get a bit crappy. But I'm sure a brave skydiver like you can handle it. I don't know how anyone can do that. I'd scream and die.

HER : It is not for everyone but is a lot of fun for some of us!

ME : My hat goes off to you madam. Definitely not for me. I'd like the view but not the sensation. Then again what do I know? My name is *******, what's yours?

HER : People tend to use my nickname which is Polly

ME : So how does Polly make the perfect bacon sandwich? [That was a reference to something that she said on her profile] I bet I can a better one.

HER : nothing beats the male ego!!! I am sure you can, I am only quoting what has been said about mine in the past!!

ME : Here's my secret : don't use ketchup. Just chop up a tomato and fry it (and mash it up), add vinegar and red pesto, and that's your ketchup. And it doesn't hurt to add some garlic. Congratulations, you're now a kitchen genius like me.

HER : Thank you, will remember that for the future!

ME : No problem. Hey, here's something that I usually like to ask. What do you have to offer and what are you looking for?

HER : What do I have to offer? No idea as I am not a second hand car!! I have my good and bad points as does every other human on the planet, my friends would probably be the ones to be the most honest about me.
As for what I am looking for, I like to think I will meet a guy to go out with, have some fun and see what develops for the future.........................

ME : Come on I'm sure you can think of some good points.

HER : Probably could if I was that big headed!! My loyalty to those I care about is probably my biggest asset

ME : Don't worry about sounding big headed. We've all got to sell ourselves. I'm curious to know what you feel you have to offer a man.

HER : I am not worried about sounding big headed, am more than capable of selling myself when I feel I need to but on here I think my profile does a good job of that as it gives a very clear idea of who I am and what is important to me.

ME : Your profile does do that. It's very informative about your lifestyle. But what I'm asking is what you feel you have to offer a man, which is different.

What I feel I have to offer a woman : Honesty, affection, loyalty, trustworthiness, stimulating conversation, fun and playfulness, I'm easy to get along with, I'm a pretty good communicator, companionship, intimacy, and I'm very caring and understanding.

What about you?

HER : One question.......how honest were you when you answered the questions on here?? I ask because if you were totally honest as I hope everyone is otherwise what would be the point, there are a lot of things important to me that we differ greatly on.....just one example is that you say you dislike tattoos on women but I have one.......it may not be big but it is visible and this has been an issue for a couple of guys I have dated??

ME : I was honest. I can't lie, I don't like tattoos on women. But don't worry I'm not going to get on my high horse about it or give you a lecture, I just think it's unappealing, and so do a lot of guys.

HER : And just as many guys like them so it is all a matter of taste!

ME : True. How old were you when you got yours and why did you get it? And what is it of?

HER : It was my 35th birthday present to myself and I got it because I like it and had always wanted one. It is my name in Japanese script.

ME : The guys that you dated that didn't take to it, what did they say?

HER : They just said they did not like it and one asked if I would ever think of getting rid of it.....but they are in a minority, most people, male and female like it and are curious about it, especially as I had it a long time before they became fashionable.

ME : Don't get me wrong, the artwork itself on some tattoos is excellent, it's just that they tend to give a bad impression, unfortunately. Whenever I watch the Jeremy Kyle show it's shocking how many people on it have tattoos, even grannies. I guess they give the impression of promiscuity or low self esteem or narcissism. Maybe that's why some men are put off by them. I wouldn't want a daughter of mine to take such a risk and potentially put off prospective suitors.

HER : Fair enough, you do not have to explain yourself to me, we all have our own opinions on these things, but mine is not in your face or graphic as I have to be able to cover it for work as a matter of professionalism so am not planning to have one on my neck or face!!

ME : Oh wait, I think I just saw it. Is it on your left arm?

HER : Yes, there is a little of it visible in one of my photos

ME : Oh well that's not so bad. And you did get it before they started getting fashionable so I have to give you credit for that.

HER : Thanks, but without wanting to sound to sound rude I do not need the approval of you or anyone else, I am not here to tell other people what they should or shouldn't do and do not expect others to think they can tell me how to behave etc!!

ME : I meant it in a friendly way. It's a shame that tone can't be conveyed in writing.

HER : Fine, it is not a problem.





[Then I popped out for a short while, maybe about 15 minutes or thereabouts]





HER :OK, you seem to have stopped chatting so will wish you a pleasant evening and leave you to it.. .....................

ME : I just popped out, that's all. It's nice to feel appreciated though.

HER : A lack of manners is not actually something I appreciate!

ME : You're going to have to be specific. Is it because I didn't say "I'll be back"? Sometimes a person has to pop out in a hurry.

HER : I like to think that if I have been chatting to someone for a while I would make the effort to send them a quick message to say I would be back in a minute and not just leave them hanging, but that is me so not to worry.

ME : I'm not worried and neither should you be. As I say I had to leave in a hurry.

HER : OK

ME : I'm going to block you now, for various reasons, which to be fair to you I'll list below :

* Avoiding the subject of what you have to offer a man, even though I listed what I have to offer
* Taking things the wrong way
* A sense of entitlement, thinking that I have to let her majesty know when I'm popping out even if I'm in a hurry
* Not listening when I explain that I was in a hurry and bringing it up again in an attempt to make me feel bad (I don't)
* Passive aggressive ("...but that is me so not to worry")

Ironically, the tattoo was the least of your red flags.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case it wasn't obvious, I was being diplomatic. I had no interest in her. I just wanted to see what she was like. In fact I think I sent out a generic message to a number of them, to see who would bite. I was surprised that anyone responded at all.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby magnum » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:02 pm

And that's women from the older generation, imagine what the fresh bloods act like.

it's like negotiating with a enemy country that's looking for every excuse to nuke you.

politics and relationships are not something that should EVER be mixed, once people start acting like it's a battle it's already over.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:06 pm

magnum wrote:And that's women from the older generation, imagine what the fresh bloods act like.

it's like negotiating with a enemy country that's looking for every excuse to nuke you.

politics and relationships are not something that should EVER be mixed, once people start acting like it's a battle it's already over.


Exactly. I did it for a laugh. I really wasn't expecting any responses from any of the females that I wrote that generic first message to. I thank my lucky stars that I found this place, because it made me realise that the problem really is western females. Dealing with them is so toxic. Compared to women from elsewhere, it really is like night and day. If there was some way to vividly compare the two in such a way that everybody could see it, it would be so embarrassing for western women. No contest.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Western women are wonderful and I have the proof!

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:You losers don't know what you're missing. I was chatting with this western female a few months ago and this is what happened :


My experience has been they don't get any better as they get older.
They adopt whatever current nonsense is in the popular culture and (arrogantly) expect you to accept it.

She was 35 when getting inked. How old was she when you talked to her?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Maverick » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 am

Not gonna lie, man. I don't think this woman did anything wrong.

It sounds like she was cool with the whole tattoo thing and was into you (which is why she got annoyed when you left unexpectedly....if she didn't like you, she wouldn't have cared). Then you just cut her off.

Do you have trouble reading cues or something? Because this was a pretty obvious one...
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby magnum » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 am

I think you failed to see a vivid example here, no one said she wasn't in to him, we are saying she's a bitch.


Notice how passive aggressive she is and notice now he reciprocates with logic and his taste/opinion.

He established "asshole points" by not telling her what she wanted to hear, but the second her ego couldn't take any more negativity she changed gears from open legs to bitch out and assert dominance and superiority.

the point is she's a damaged female who's not worth the trouble she would cause, not that he couldn't have had sex or even a date with her.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: Western women are wonderful and I have the proof!

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You losers don't know what you're missing. I was chatting with this western female a few months ago and this is what happened :


My experience has been they don't get any better as they get older.
They adopt whatever current nonsense is in the popular culture and (arrogantly) expect you to accept it.

She was 35 when getting inked. How old was she when you talked to her?


Well it was a few months ago. I just looked at her profile (from a fake account) and I can see she's 48. Hey, you never know, I might even get a message from her to my fake account, which has a username of ForeignWmnOnly and there'a a huge rant about the contrast between western and foreign females on the profile.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:57 am

magnum wrote:I think you failed to see a vivid example here, no one said she wasn't in to him, we are saying she's a bitch.


Notice how passive aggressive she is and notice now he reciprocates with logic and his taste/opinion.

He established "asshole points" by not telling her what she wanted to hear, but the second her ego couldn't take any more negativity she changed gears from open legs to bitch out and assert dominance and superiority.

the point is she's a damaged female who's not worth the trouble she would cause, not that he couldn't have had sex or even a date with her.


I love it when there's at least 1 person that understands. That's exactly right. If I was to be super thorough in analysing this, I could maybe say that my timing for popping out may have given her the impression that I was somehow punishing her for her attitude about the tattoo, but even so, I did explain that I was in a hurry (actually I wasn't, but I told her that to see how she'd respond, and the point is she wasn't to know that), but you can tell by the way she expresses herself that it was only going to be a matter of time before her highness would become indignant about something or other. I think my final message to her sums up everything that's wrong with her. She was playing it like a game of chess, and I won, and I wish I could have seen her reaction when seeing that I blocked her. Oooooh.

Another thing that I should have mentioned to her was the fact that first she asks me about why I have a problem with tattoos and that the reason she asks is because a couple of guys have had issues with it in the past (in other words she feels insecure about it), but when I then mention that a lot of guys don't like tattoos, she switches and says that "Just as many guys like them so it is all a matter if taste!". How does she know that it's 50/50 for and against?

The whole conversation was full of tension, except that I didn't care because for me it was just a test. Think about that. A 48 year old woman, acting like that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law and 3 guests