Is it easier for women to go out alone than for men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Is it easier for women to go out alone than for men?

Post by Temprano26 »

There are so many times I have gone out alone because most people in America cannot lift themselves off their lazy asses to come join me wherever I am going. I go out alone because I refuse to lie down and die just because I cannot depend on others. The social scene in America blows but we can at least try to go out and have a fun time. That said, going out alone for me just opens myself up to people's judgments.

When there is nobody to talk to, I write a lot in a journal because I am a journalist and I have found writing things down is therapeutic. Some times they are just opinions I have that I keep to myself because the truth is most of the time nobody cares what I am thinking. However, some people look at me and say it is creepy to which I take offense. They assume I am writing something about them because I am in their field of vision and because they are petty and insecure. It really sucks trying to go out and enjoy a good social life and be subjected to the negativity of our diseased culture. This is why I don't go out anymore and I am just working to relocate to a more enlightened culture. People are such tightass pricks here.

But do women have to face such judgments when they go out alone? I never see a woman going out alone frankly. They are pretty much always with other girlfriends most of whom think every man that approaches her is a creeper based on no real evidence. A man has done them wrong in their lives and of course every other man must suffer for it and so must every potential relationship they could ever have. It is really not fun dealing with woman's emotional baggage that for whatever reason is carried around their necks like a curse.

So have you ever seen a woman alone at a public place? I haven't.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it easier for women to go out alone than for men?

Post by jamesbond »

Temprano26 wrote:But do women have to face such judgments when they go out alone? I never see a woman going out alone frankly. They are pretty much always with other girlfriends most of whom think every man that approaches her is a creeper based on no real evidence.

So have you ever seen a woman alone at a public place? I haven't.
To answer your question, no, I have NEVER seen a woman out by herself on a Friday or Saturday night where I live. Hell, the only time I see women by themselves is at grocery stores.

I do however sometimes see men out by themselves. I know the PUA artist "Mystery" has said that when a man goes out alone, it lowers his social value in the eyes of women. So according to him, you should never go out alone if your trying to meet women at bars and clubs because it makes you look like a loser in the eyes of women. :roll:

Like Winston has said, in the US, going out alone means staying alone and not meeting any new people. For some reason men in America are stereotyped as losers if they go out to bars and clubs by themselves. I think the same is true in all English speaking countries (UK, Canada and Australia).

In some countries like Germany, from what I have heard from guys who live there, you do see women and men out by themselves on Friday and Saturday nights in places like bars, clubs, restaurants and art galleries. In Germany there is no "social stigma" of men or women going out alone.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

It's just the way it is in western society.

I don't think about it too much.

I try to think about what I'm going to do about it.

I try to think of how I will COMBAT the system with SOLUTIONS.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I miss Thailand because it was just so awesome to go out there alone. I'd invariably meet some people to hook up with... sometimes good, sometimes bad, but seldom boring.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

SilverEnergy wrote:It's just the way it is in western society.

I don't think about it too much.

I try to think about what I'm going to do about it.

I try to think of how I will COMBAT the system with SOLUTIONS.
Of course we should fight the system with solutions and so many of us have concluded that staying in the US is no longer a viable solution hence the whole point of this site. We desire to have a woman who will love us and we don't see any reason to struggle to find that in the US when so many women out there in foreign lands will see us for what we are worth.

If you have a better solution than going overseas to find love I would like to hear it.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it easier for women to go out alone than for men?

Post by sushiman »

Temprano26 wrote:It really sucks trying to go out and enjoy a good social life and be subjected to the negativity of our diseased culture. This is why I don't go out anymore and I am just working to relocate to a more enlightened culture. People are such tightass pricks here.
Yup, Americans are a real bore.

Over here in Asia everyone always wants to go out, all the time, no excuses. Although personally I like going out alone sometimes, lone wolf style rules.