Guys who deny paying for sex are the most blue pilled

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Guys who deny paying for sex are the most blue pilled

Post by Jeremy »

You hear this line a lot: "I don't pay for the sex. I pay them to leave afterward." No, you lying faggit. You DO pay for the sex. Most guys will never get near a hot chick without paying, and you're no exception.

Also whenever a young guy (say early 20's) shows up, they all try to discourage him and say he should be able to get it for free. But if young guys keep coming, it should be pretty obvious that incel is a widespread problem for the millennial generation.

I'd like to write a lot more, but my time is limited and I'm typing this on an iPhone.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

It is true that millenial guys are having a tougher time than previous generations. The reason for that is women's delayed marriage/childbirth.

If women were getting married and having kids in their 20s (which was the norm up until the early 2000s) then a bigger population of guys would be relevant to them, because women can't all marry the same alpha guy, they have to compromise to ensure investment, and they'd start considering a much bigger field.

But if, as is happening in the millenial generation, marriage/childbirth are delayed into the 30s, women can share a few "alphas" for some casual fun for a much longer time, and save everybody else till *much* later. A result of that is that throughout their 20s a lot of guys disenfranchised for a much longer time than usual. So yeah, millenial guys are having a rough time.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Women are delaying marriage and kids to have fun with bad boys in their most fertile years from 18-25, sometimes even longer.

You can't do anything about this and you can't change this.

Either find a traditional woman in the west(very difficult) OR travel overseas and find a woman who values having family and children without sacrificing them for a career.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: guys on hooker forums the most blue pilled

Post by S_Parc »

Jeremy wrote:Most guys will never get near a hot chick without paying, and you're no exception.
Once again, not true. There are women who want to two-time their BFs. Yes, I'd been entrapped into those situations and I walked away. This happened to me in both, the US and in England.

Then, there was this British gal, drop dead gorgeous [ blonde bombshell, huge knockers ] , wanted to do it w/o a condom. I knew that she wanted to get pregnant ... I walked away.

So yes, I pay so that they go away. I don't want f*cked up women around me.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Guys who deny paying for sex are the most blue pilled

Post by Winston »

Jeremy wrote:You hear this line a lot: "I don't pay for the sex. I pay them to leave afterward." No, you lying faggit. You DO pay for the sex. Most guys will never get near a hot chick without paying, and you're no exception.
I agree. Guys who say that are totally bullshitting for sure. After sex, most hookers WANT to leave right away. I have a hard time getting them to stay and cuddle with me. After sex, I like to cuddle. But on TV/movies, the woman always wants to cuddle but the guy doesn't care for it. Why is everything in my life the opposite of what's shown on TV/movies? lol

The statement makes no sense anyway. If you went to a store to buy something and pay the cashier, are you paying the cashier so you can leave the store? Or are you paying for the product? See what I mean? Of course you are paying for the product. That's the deal. You can only leave when the store gets its money. Duh.

Guys who say they pay hookers to leave are lying deluded assholes and full of it. I wish more guys were honest and real and stopped bullshitting.
Also whenever a young guy (say early 20's) shows up, they all try to discourage him and say he should be able to get it for free. But if young guys keep coming, it should be pretty obvious that incel is a widespread problem for the millennial generation.

I'd like to write a lot more, but my time is limited and I'm typing this on an iPhone.
Where exactly did you hear hookers try to discourage a young guy coming in and telling him that he should be able to get it for free? Wtf? I can't imagine that happening. Hookers at a brothel will usually be glad if a young guy comes in because they will enjoy their job more with him. They would not try to discourage him. It would not be in their interest to do so, unless they don't care about money. So this sounds unrealistic and implausible.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Most guys will never get near a hot chick without paying, and you're no exception.
Once again, not true. There are women who want to two-time their BFs. Yes, I'd been entrapped into those situations and I walked away. This happened to me in both, the US and in England.

Then, there was this British gal, drop dead gorgeous [ blonde bombshell, huge knockers ] , wanted to do it w/o a condom. I knew that she wanted to get pregnant ... I walked away.

Yeah right. I don't buy that. A hot blonde bombshell wants you to get her pregnant, and you turn her down? Right. That sounds like a scene out of an over the top comedy movie, not real life. No guy would turn down a gorgeous woman who wanted to sleep with them. Not even James Bond would do that. Get real. Your story doesn't sound the least bit plausible.

Show us your picture and maybe it will sound more plausible. Surely you don't look like the guy in your avatar do you?

And how did you pay to make them go away since they were not even prostitutes? That makes no sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Once again, not true. There are women who want to two-time their BFs. Yes, I'd been entrapped into those situations and I walked away. This happened to me in both, the US and in England.

Yeah right. I don't buy that. A hot blonde bombshell wants you to get her pregnant, and you turn her down? Right. That sounds like a scene out of an over the top comedy movie, not real life. No guy would turn down a gorgeous woman who wanted to sleep with them. Not even James Bond would do that. Get real. Your story doesn't sound the least bit plausible.

Show us your picture and maybe it will sound more plausible. Surely you don't look like the guy in your avatar do you?

And how did you pay to make them go away since they were not even hoes? That makes no sense.
Winston and others, it's obvious that you don't know ppl.

For one, I don't want anyone pregnant. Ok, that's a total and complete disaster in the making.

As for look-a-likes, here's the best that I can find, remember this guy from the 'Twin Peaks' series, that's about as close as I can get, to a familiar Hollywood look-a-like ...

All right, the actor Kyle MacLachlan is not the world's most handsome guy but he's good enough, esp for women who want a decent looking but also, smart offspring.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

S_Parc wrote:
Winston wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Once again, not true. There are women who want to two-time their BFs. Yes, I'd been entrapped into those situations and I walked away. This happened to me in both, the US and in England.

And how did you pay to make them go away since they were not even hoes? That makes no sense.
Winston and others, it's obvious that you don't know ppl.

For one, I don't want anyone pregnant. Ok, that's a total and complete disaster in the making.

As for look-a-likes, here's the best that I can find, remember this guy from the 'Twin Peaks' series, that's about as close as I can get, to a familiar Hollywood look-a-like ...

All right, the actor Kyle MacLachlan is not the world's most handsome guy but he's good enough, esp for women who want a decent looking but also, smart offspring.
Agreed.

I've had multiple women specifically state that they did not want to use a condom with me (in fact, I've NEVER had ANY woman actually want to use one).

Some of them were not on birth control.

I'm not sure if they wanted to trap me or steal my money or both (though, my casual hookup stage mostly occurred before I had any money so it was likely the former).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Maverick wrote:Agreed.

I've had multiple women specifically state that they did not want to use a condom with me (in fact, I've NEVER had ANY woman actually want to use one).

Some of them were not on birth control.

I'm not sure if they wanted to trap me or steal my money or both (though, my casual hookup stage mostly occurred before I had any money so it was likely the former).
I think the real issue here is that hook ups (or b*inking) is not this black/white issue, as ppl portray it.

In reality, everyone approaches it, with their own expectations or desires.

So if it's better to see hoes, despite the fact that one can get an attractive non-hoe woman pregnant, I'd choose the former.

AB discussion thread

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Yeah right. I don't buy that. A hot blonde bombshell wants you to get her pregnant, and you turn her down? Right. That sounds like a scene out of an over the top comedy movie, not real life. No guy would turn down a gorgeous woman who wanted to sleep with them. Not even James Bond would do that. Get real. Your story doesn't sound the least bit plausible.
Get really good at one of the table games and you'll have your own chances to screw up your life by getting some "hot blonde bombshell" pregnant, or at least being one of the presumed fathers.

BTW, this is the hottie you get pregnant.
This is the train wreck you spend the next several decades supporting.
And hearing that voice... :shock:

Winston wrote: Show us your picture and maybe it will sound more plausible. Surely you don't look like the guy in your avatar do you?
Plause this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... y-him.html
Last edited by Teal Lantern on January 18th, 2014, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Yeah right. I don't buy that. A hot blonde bombshell wants you to get her pregnant, and you turn her down? Right. That sounds like a scene out of an over the top comedy movie, not real life.
What you are missing is the realization that some men would feel a sense of obligation toward their offspring.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Winston, you're wrong on both counts.

1) A lot of "commercial" workers DENY services to young or young-looking guys. Many specifically write in their ads, "No men under 35. Mature gentlemen only." For whatever reason, this happens a lot. I look young for my age and I was denied services on those grounds several times.

2) Many women DO want to trap their casual sex partners into fathering their kids. Many don't want to use condoms unless you bring it up yourself. It's always a red flag when the girl says nothing about condoms and you have to bring it up. It happens, it's happened to me too.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Someone wrote:Winston, you're wrong on both counts.

1) A lot of "commercial" workers DENY services to young or young-looking guys. Many specifically write in their ads, "No men under 35. Mature gentlemen only." For whatever reason, this happens a lot. I look young for my age and I was denied services on those grounds several times.

2) Many women DO want to trap their casual sex partners into fathering their kids. Many don't want to use condoms unless you bring it up yourself. It's always a red flag when the girl says nothing about condoms and you have to bring it up. It happens, it's happened to me too.

Dont know about brothels in US but in Aus they will never refuse sex with you based on grounds you mentioned, age...unless you look 12 then maybe.
Condoms are must in these places, it is actually illegal to have sex in brothel without condom, it applies for both blowjobs and sex.
Some hookers will blow you without protection but will ask for extra 50 bucks or so. Then again can charge extra for kissing, licking, touching p***y...

But they will refuse you sex if they dont like you for whatever reason, too ugly to this to that..it happened to some people i know, they are humans to and have preferences
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, I didn't want to start a flame war about whether or not, one should want to b*ink a blonde British bombshell.

It's more about the issue that these western women (& some non-western ones), carry an agenda which is not good for the guy. In my situation, this was a mid-to-late 20s lady on a student visa on the west coast and obviously, having an American baby would get her far on this continent. She did spend some effort in dissuading me from the condom. That's where I exited the scene.

In other situations, like the one with the public notary ...

viewtopic.php?t=18207

she was looking to hookup with a guy who was a successful trader (or financier) of sorts.

And likewise, when a gal's already got a guy and wants to have an affair, the last thing I'd want is some angry guy swinging a baseball bat at me. This is why I've limited ALL stateside hookups with AWs at conferences, at least 2+ hours from the hometown, since I'd returned from my Brazil days. Once they're back on that plane to let's say Albuquerque or Memphis, I never have to hear about them again.

Now, in place of the above, seeing a wh@re is a much better & safer proposition for a guy.

And yes, I'm aware that most guys will never meet a lesbian GF like Mel, to share wh@res with, so let's leave her out of the discussion.

AB discussion thread