Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guys who deny paying for sex are the most blue pilled

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Someone » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:32 am

theprimebait wrote:
they only have ONS with celebrities.ugly bitches do ONS for validation.hotties dont need that validation boost.

most girls at BARS are not snobs!lol neither at parties thrown by a social circle!nightclubs yes,but not hookup bars and house parties!lmao

they go there to f**k.and why would you go there to lay a woman?you need a SOCIAL CIRCLE for that.if all your friends are neckbeards,then of coure youre not gonna get laid.

meet some socially connected people and go to parties.DRESS WELL.that doesn't mean a suit and tie!it means trashy clothes that youth consider cool.swag and all that.

some of you are so socially unadjusted and you wonder why you don't have access to cool people's parties(where hot girls go).

okay,so you don't like dressing like a trashy douchebag?thats fine.have any of you tried niche game?as much as its been promoted on this forum,none of you have even considered it?

theres alot of ways to get laid in America,ITT socially akward people blaming outside factors for their social akwardness and then claim its impossible to get laid.lmao


theprimebait, do you even live in America?

There are no single girls in American clubs these days. They do bottle service there in groups (cliques) and most single guys aren't invited to these bottle events. Whereas before, in the late 90s or early 2000s, a single guy could show up in a club and be reasonably certain there were groups of single girls there expecting to meet guys. That's not the case anymore. Clubs aren't for single people anymore, they're for special events (in this age of Facebook & smartphones). Everyone knows each other and unless you're lucky enough to be in their clique, you're screwed. Everything now is about guestlists, VIP, and bottle service.

You can't meet "socially connected people" unless you have the weaponry of physique and social circles as a prerequisite. No one is going to accept your "friend requests" on FB unless you're a tall guy with a chiseled face. In addition to that, soon after college, most men's social contacts start to decrease as they lose their college friends, and men don't network very well, so they don't have a lot of people to go out with.

For 10 years (2001-2011) I used to go out clubbing religiously every weekend. Prior to 2008 (prior to the "big freeze" that is well-documented in PUA history), I was able to get a couple of girls' phone numbers (these girls were fat and ugly: 3/10 is generous). From 2008-2011 nothing at all. That's when clubs became about bottle service.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am







Postby theprimebait » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:45 pm

LOL didn't even read my opinion?I said BARS not clubs.

I said social circle PARTIES not nightclubs.

you know a friend and he knows a friend who has a party at his house and you're all invited,and there are hotties.


if this hasn't ever happened to you you're a social recluse.

again,these guys are decent looking but no male models!some are even below-average!
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby droid » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 am

HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands


It's all about being able to drop this kind of line isn't it? It's not about the experiences themselves, but the possibility of some bragging.
I just don't "get" it. I'd much rather bang super-hot girls (which I have) at the cost of not being able to drop that line.

jamesbond wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

Winston is 40 and he said he has never even come close to having a one night stand with a woman in America (and he has tried for years). I believe some guys (a small percentage) in the US have had a one night stand but most have not.
Most guys talk out of their a** about their sexual conquests just to make themselves look good to other guys. I believe you HouseMD when you say you slept with 16 girls in 11 years but I think most guys in America are like Winston and have never even come close to getting a one night stand.

Most girls at bars and clubs are snobs and won't even talk to you, let alone let you take them home. Winston and other guys I know have tried for YEARS to meet women at bars and clubs and got nowhere.

Winston did everything humanly possible to get phone numbers and get laid in America. I have a few friends who also tried everything from PUA to cold approaches and were lucky to just get a couple of phone numbers. These guys are good looking, in shape and have good jobs and have to deal with "forced celibacy."

Like Winston has said, one night stands are pretty much a myth in America for the vast majority of men.


Once again, some guys conceal they either had height/looks and/or went below their league.
I'd like to see HouseMD wake up in Winston's body one day and try to keep that 'game' here in the States. Not so easy to entertain now, ah buddy? what's that, sweat coming down your temple?, go ahead, make a magical connection with her *points at bar...


Most girls at bars and clubs are snobs and won't even talk to you


You first have to somehow get past two or three of her male metro-douche companions to even try.
Now then, I wouldn't say most are snobs all the time, but I just couldn't bring myself to take home the ones that DID want to talk to me, although I tried to be respectful. Kudos to HouseMD for managing that.
Last edited by droid on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby droid » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:11 am

theprimebait wrote:As much as a I like winston and respect his views,winston has always been overwheight and not tall.women are not attracted to overwheight men unless they have alot of money(even then its rare).if he had been fit I'm sure he couldeve got more action.


Very true, that's one thing Winston really neglects. That one really is his fault. I don't get it, he has this vegetarian diet that's supposed to be more healthy, but still.
Not to sound PUA but trimming your body can really improve the feedback you get no matter where you are. The same goes for Ghost I believe.

theprimebait wrote:theres alot of ways to get laid in America

:lol: :lol: :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby S_Parc » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:41 am

droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands


It's all about being able to drop this kind of line isn't it? It's not about the experiences themselves, but the possibility of some bragging.
I just don't "get" it. I'd much rather bang super-hot girls (which I have) at the cost of not being able to drop that line.

jamesbond wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

Winston is 40 and he said he has never even come close to having a one night stand with a woman in America (and he has tried for years). I believe some guys (a small percentage) in the US have had a one night stand but most have not.
Most guys talk out of their a** about their sexual conquests just to make themselves look good to other guys. I believe you HouseMD when you say you slept with 16 girls in 11 years but I think most guys in America are like Winston and have never even come close to getting a one night stand.

Most girls at bars and clubs are snobs and won't even talk to you, let alone let you take them home. Winston and other guys I know have tried for YEARS to meet women at bars and clubs and got nowhere.

Winston did everything humanly possible to get phone numbers and get laid in America. I have a few friends who also tried everything from PUA to cold approaches and were lucky to just get a couple of phone numbers. These guys are good looking, in shape and have good jobs and have to deal with "forced celibacy."

Like Winston has said, one night stands are pretty much a myth in America for the vast majority of men.


Once again, some guys conceal they either had height/looks and/or went below their league.
I'd like to see HouseMD wake up in Winston's body one day and try to keep that 'game' here in the States. Not so easy to entertain now, ah buddy? what's that, sweat coming down your temple?, go ahead, make a magical connection with her *points at bar...


What I don't understand is why fellas like House just can't say, "Hey, go to Canada, Costa Rica, or wherever, and pay for it?"

I do and I'm a successful, 6'1" decent looking caucasian male, and have a successful career. I do not derive some weird sense of 'self esteem' boost, by being around crappy western women with attitude problems who see me as some target, to confiscate my IRA down the road with an unwanted pregnancy or what have you.

I am also dating an American lesbian and she also dislikes other American women. And this is a women, who's played the lesbian field, much more than any guy will ever know, and she'd dropped them as well. Today, we see esc@rts up in Canada together. If that's not 'red pill' then I don't know what is?
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:57 am

droid wrote:I'd like to see HouseMD wake up in Winston's body one day and try to keep that 'game' here in the States.

C'mon, no one deserves that. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby theprimebait » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Jeremy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:as a proud whoremonger,this is false.not all guys have to pay for sex.some do it because either they have high standards and want to spend their money on hot girls instead of average ones,and or they don't have the logistics for a hookup(this is my problem).

even me who is just above average(I look similar to joey lawrence although not as goodlooking as him) but no eduardo verastegui,gets interest from females all the time.from all races,and age groups.does every female stand open to me?hell no.I'm not a supermodel.most men arent.most men don't have much money either.yet young people are f***ing like rabbits.

do enough,hell yeah.even nerdy guys in my class can get girlfriends.I've seen gorgeous female friends and they come back after a few months with a potbellied balding guy with no money(okay these girls were aspergic,but still,I see it all the time).

I think whores are great if you want to suppliment them,to a LTR,or as a temporary way of busting your nut in a hot girl,if the place youre located doesnt have many hot girls.

but only relying on whores can get very miserable.you need emotional stimulation.sorry,we are humans still.

to me a feminine,hot,young and docile woman as a wife beats f***ing hookers.hookers should only be a temporary thing or a suppliment to a relationship with a hot and good character female,not a replacement!


You probably think girls saying hi means they want your dong. And that mixed sex Facebook pics = f***ing.


Buddy,you sound like a huge chump who resents women because you can't get them to play with your ding-dong.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands, with girls that ranged from average to hot (and maybe a couple I'd rather forget, but that's the price you pay I guess...). The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.


I don't know any guy irl who has the sex life you claim to have had. Just saying.

Then you must hang out with a sad crowd because I get laid less than most of my friends. I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

Every night, a quarter of the girls you see at the bar are probably hooking up with someone either casually or for the first time. They're sleeping with somebody, so some guys have to be getting laid. Just because that guy isn't you doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Guys are just way too afraid of rejection and are unable to just go all out and have no shame. If I'm interested in a girl, I go for the makeout within a couple of hours of meeting her. If she brushes me off, w/e, on to the next one. If she's down for it though, it is electric and she thinks it's some kind of magic connection. Half the time you can turn that magic into a one night stand. It isn't pickup bullshit, it's just called "be a man and do what you want to do." Most guys are so afraid of rejection or humiliation that they dont take chances when it comes to getting laid and thus DONT GET LAID. f**k, if you were more of a man in the way you approached girls this shit wouldn't be a problem. Running around being all beta and then wondering why the p***y juice doesnt flow for your sorry a**, wtf...

I'm done ranting. American women are trash but they're easy. I'm big on foreign women because I want a wife and you can't find that in America.


Jeremy is ugly,some guys here are goodlooking.I look like chad white/joey lawrence mix(I can post my pics if you want Jeremy)I'm goodlooking.so are alot of men here,just because hes ugly he assumes that females don't like any guy unless he looks like channing tatum,is 6'9,and has a mcmansion.

he is aspie who doesn't go outside.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby Someone » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 pm

theprimebait wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands, with girls that ranged from average to hot (and maybe a couple I'd rather forget, but that's the price you pay I guess...). The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.


I don't know any guy irl who has the sex life you claim to have had. Just saying.

Then you must hang out with a sad crowd because I get laid less than most of my friends. I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

Every night, a quarter of the girls you see at the bar are probably hooking up with someone either casually or for the first time. They're sleeping with somebody, so some guys have to be getting laid. Just because that guy isn't you doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Guys are just way too afraid of rejection and are unable to just go all out and have no shame. If I'm interested in a girl, I go for the makeout within a couple of hours of meeting her. If she brushes me off, w/e, on to the next one. If she's down for it though, it is electric and she thinks it's some kind of magic connection. Half the time you can turn that magic into a one night stand. It isn't pickup bullshit, it's just called "be a man and do what you want to do." Most guys are so afraid of rejection or humiliation that they dont take chances when it comes to getting laid and thus DONT GET LAID. f**k, if you were more of a man in the way you approached girls this shit wouldn't be a problem. Running around being all beta and then wondering why the p***y juice doesnt flow for your sorry a**, wtf...

I'm done ranting. American women are trash but they're easy. I'm big on foreign women because I want a wife and you can't find that in America.


Jeremy is ugly,some guys here are goodlooking.I look like chad white/joey lawrence mix(I can post my pics if you want Jeremy)I'm goodlooking.so are alot of men here,just because hes ugly he assumes that females don't like any guy unless he looks like channing tatum,is 6'9,and has a mcmansion.

he is aspie who doesn't go outside.


He's saying you have to be good-looking to get anywhere in America. You've actually proved his point. The guys in this thread who've had hook ups are the ones that are good-looking. Maybe some of them are underestimating their looks and place in society. If a below-average guy is fiercely persistent he still won't get anywhere no matter his effort.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Postby theprimebait » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Most men are decent looking. Alot of them are above average looking but underrate themselves.

I rarely see a legit hideous guy.Most men are not butt ugly(the internet is full of them though),they all concentrate on certain sites.


:roll:
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:15 pm

I totally agree with looks theory.goodlooking men have it easier.anyone would choose to look handsome, above average looking.looks do matter.

BUT,if you aren't goodlooking then you shouldn't act like you can't get a girlfriend.look around,most men aren't goodlooking but still have decent gfs.many goodlooking men are gay or have social issues and get zero poon.the world is grey not black or white.

I'm not going to deny a white guy,or a tall guy,or a rich guy has it easier than most men,but that won't stop me from chasing women and getting out there to form relationships simpely because I'm not white,very tall,or rich.



btw, a below average white guy CAN get a brown gf.silvernergy has said this aswell many times.it hits on deaf ears.a below average white guy can get a decent BROWN gf.especially if she is asian.its status game at its finest.status beats looks in getting women.and status can be relative.a cookie cutter white dude who is spit upon by the white cheerleaders will be seen as a gucci bag by alot of Desi and asian women living in the west.

a nikka no black woman would pay attention to,all of a sudden is a celebrity among white women into hip-hop etc

I SEE it all the time,and my eyes don't lie.if you're not open to asian women and you're ugly,then you have yourself to blame for being too picky and only wanting 8 + white women.

many incels on PuaHate have the nerve to say they won't date asian women.

you are NOT in that position to choose!
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby leavingusa » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 am

When you get it for "free" basically what you are doing is the equivalent of hanging out in the back of a steak house begging for a free steak.

After about 20 days of irritating the guy and him telling you to get bent you catch him with an off color joke and he says "you know what buddy, here, enjoy" and he brings you a free steak.

Or you could just walk into the door and order the thing...Does it matter? Does the steak taste shitty because you had to pay for it. Does it hurt your feelings? Are you looking for that special toilet to have a conversation with? If so you may be frustrated for some time...may I suggest using the toilet for shitting?

Why do you think you are so good because you didn't pay? I've paid and not paid and it's pretty much the same product.

Except the "free" one is WAAAAY more expensive.

Men need to come to terms with the fact that women are not going to love them the way they want on the terms they want. It doesn't exist.

We all pay one way or another, married men with their whole life. So better to pay by the hour all in all.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:30 am

I'll give you some more perspective...

I've dated several hookers and AMP girls, just about every one is interested in dating me. I'm a handsome guy, in good shape and well spoken but I don't get out much so to these girls they never believe I'm single where regular girls might nit pick this or that.

Hookers are easy to date because nobody wants to really date them.

So I can pay or get it for free and after doing both I prefer to pay because these hos are hard to coexist with.

Just because I pay doesn't mean she wouldn't f**k me for free and just because she's f***ing me for free doesn't mean she's not expecting a BIG payoff down the line.

It means I'm hiring her to do a job for me and just because she gets wet and comes doesn't mean I don't owe her money.

Basically what I'm saying is, it's the same shit only the terms are different. Hooker wants hers up front, girlfriend is looking for something down the line, they both probably get something out of it sexually but as a man your sexual value is just lower. They enjoy it and still get paid, probably more than you make.

If you are getting ONS for free then you are going to be trolling clubs, parties and the like playing the odds and paying for it that way or in the elite 5% who get it easy, again that is your currency. Older guys with less time and more cash are better off paying the $200. Does it matter?

We're all "worthless" (worth less) in the eyes of women. A male 7 is worth far less than a female 7.

If I want sex and I'm a male 8, I may have to settle for a 4 - 6.

Maybe it's better to take all this money I make and enjoy a 9 and leave time for other activities.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands, with girls that ranged from average to hot (and maybe a couple I'd rather forget, but that's the price you pay I guess...). The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.


I don't know any guy irl who has the sex life you claim to have had. Just saying.


They do exist. My brother and his two friends were doing that almost every day, with different girls, around University time. When I worked in Hollywood, some BMW driving producers also did that a lot. Still many guys here a totally misunderstanding these popular statements.

"The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off..." That's your time! Time you could be using to do something else, especially if you have other goals. When people say you pay one way or another, they don't mean that it has to be cash. The guy who pays cash doesn't need to, "Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off...", and he pays cash to avoid doing just that. Many guys in the film biz, working 16 hour days, don't have time for that stuff.

You also may pay in more time when the girl becomes clingy, starts coming round your house every day or calling, or wanting a relationship when all you wanted was a quick shag.

When my brother and his friend were racking up huge notches on their belts, it was like their full time job. They did little else, especially if you include time spent at the gym, which I am sure was necessary to their success.

Also when guys say they pay the hooker to leave, of course they know hookers WANT to leave after the deed is done, and THAT's the point! When you aren't paying cash, you may end up with a girl who won't go home. When I mentioned by brother and his friend before, they once brought these girls round to shag and they ended up staying 3 days! And, yes, they wanted to get rid of them, and they became pissed off and bitchy when they finally did.

I had a friend who slept with a waitress at his own bar (idiot) and she became astronomically clingy, always going to his house, calling him, trying to hang on his arm etc. THAT'S what people mean when they say they pay the girl leave. They KNOW they are not giving the hooker money to go away. What they mean is that using hookers, or paying cash, frees up their TIME to do the things they want to do. Did you guys really not GET THAT?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 am

Someone wrote:It is true that millenial guys are having a tougher time than previous generations. The reason for that is women's delayed marriage/childbirth.


I respectfully disagree. The reason why it's harder is due to the fact that women today can support themselves so they can wait longer to hold out for a man. Also, back in the 1950's, a young male could leave the house at 18 and find job without a college degree that paid him enough to buy a house, a car, and be able to take care of 2-4 additional people. Those days are over.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest