I think a lot of guys are starting to catch on.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

I think a lot of guys are starting to catch on.

Post by Jeremy »

A high school buddy of mine - decent looking - just started dating a cute South American chick. Sure, he only gets to see her twice a year, but it's better than nothing. As far as I know, he was borderline incel before he started dating her.

Some chubby, ginger, early 20's truecel from my old job was dating an 18 year old Filipina. He recently lost his virginity to her.

Also been seeing a lot of good looking, jacked white guys with FOB Chinese girls lately.

This is good news for Winston maybe. Terrible news for the rest of us though.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I'm just glad that the standard places are being promoted,and the places with the real Gems are only known to me and a few other mongerers.

let half of white america move to thailand,phils,peru etc and have the dumpy looking women.

as long as places like Tibet,Ethiopia,israel,Senegal,cuba,the caribbean are kept hidden I'm good.

what you need to do is just promote the standard places.I Hear idiots at my school always rave about thailand and I just go right along with them about how great the flat butted,titless,curveless,monkey looking women from there are.

you know I ain't telling them about tibetan women or fulani women.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

theprimebait wrote:I'm just glad that the standard places are being promoted,and the places with the real Gems are only known to me and a few other mongerers.

let half of white America move to thailand,phils,peru etc and have the dumpy looking women.

as long as places like Tibet,Ethiopia,israel,Senegal,cuba,the caribbean are kept hidden I'm good.

what you need to do is just promote the standard places.I Hear idiots at my school always rave about thailand and I just go right along with them about how great the flat butted,titless,curveless,monkey looking women from there are.

you know I ain't telling them about tibetan women or fulani women.
Well then, I'd like to hear about Tibetan women. If you don't want to post it, can you at least PM me?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Chinese Malaysian women are a good hidden secret as well. I guess most Americans would never go to a Muslim country so their secret's safe for now.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Xiongmao, if I can get English teaching job and a potential Asian wife out of the deal, I'll move anywhere!

You should pm me about this! where would I find a Chinese malaysian girl? and would they even be interested in a white guy like me
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

xiongmao wrote:Chinese Malaysian women are a good hidden secret as well. I guess most Americans would never go to a Muslim country so their secret's safe for now.
Haha, I knew about this. Got some cousins from Malaysia.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

xiongmao wrote:Chinese Malaysian women are a good hidden secret as well. I guess most Americans would never go to a Muslim country so their secret's safe for now.
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but a lot of Americans do in fact visit Malaysia. And they all hoping that somehow if they could ignore the Muslims they will have plenty of wonderful Chinese girls at their fingertips.

Nevermind the fact that it was the Malay Muslims themselves who tend to look the prettiest (without their headscarves) and are the least Westernized, materialistic, bitchy, demanding, etc. And that as pointed out in my first ever post, everybody is a religious prude not just the Muslims.

They all went down the same ol route of forming a huge sausagefest at the night clubs fishing for Filipino bargirls. They might as well just go to the Phillipines in the first place.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Rayn wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but a lot of Americans do in fact visit Malaysia. And they all hoping that somehow if they could ignore the Muslims they will have plenty of wonderful Chinese girls at their fingertips.

Nevermind the fact that it was the Malay Muslims themselves who tend to look the prettiest (without their headscarves) and are the least Westernized, materialistic, bitchy, demanding, etc. And that as pointed out in my first ever post, everybody is a religious prude not just the Muslims.

They all went down the same ol route of forming a huge sausagefest at the night clubs fishing for Filipino bargirls. They might as well just go to the Phillipines in the first place.
Good to know, all of that.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

magnum wrote:Xiongmao, if I can get English teaching job and a potential Asian wife out of the deal, I'll move anywhere!

You should pm me about this! where would I find a Chinese malaysian girl? and would they even be interested in a white guy like me
my close friend is a muslim malaysian(half malay half Desi)she says white men are a status symbol here.like a gucci purse.

its a sign of pride to walk with a white man there.

you can imagine the implications of that.