What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Everybody here is like go to China, Philippines, Thailand, or whatever. What if I don't find asian girls attractive at all and I don't want to live in the tropics. The tropics are a hostile environment to humans.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Everybody here is like go to China, Philippines, Thailand, or whatever. What if I don't find asian girls attractive at all and I don't want to live in the tropics. The tropics are a hostile environment to humans.
You get to have all the females the men here leave behind. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Everybody here is like go to China, Philippines, Thailand, or whatever. What if I don't find asian girls attractive at all and I don't want to live in the tropics. The tropics are a hostile environment to humans.
Let's face it Mr. D. One of the main things that tips the scales in our favor is dating women from economically depressed countries. Most of those countries are in the tropics.

Guess if I didn't like Asian ladies, I'd be online talking to ladies from Russia. If you like their style, go scout it out...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Everybody here is like go to China, Philippines, Thailand, or whatever. What if I don't find asian girls attractive at all?
I agree, I am not attracted to Asian women at all! There are quite a few guys here who feel the same way. I know Marklambo said he used to date Asian girls but now he finds them repulsive. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Some non-Asian places to consider that are economically depressed and known to have beautiful women are shown below in no particular order. I have been to most of these places and can vouch for the beautiful women, however some of these places are also known to have hot blooded women which can be good or bad depending on your taste.

Venezuela
Brazil
Trinidad & Tobago
Peru
Panama
Greece
Albania
Romania
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Angola
Mauritius
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I hear what your saying, but Westernized women have made me mentally guarded when around any female who looks Angelo or white, even euro...and I don't know if I could.

That and I've come to the conclusion a big problem I have is, if a girl is white, I don't find them attractive unless they're a 10/10

With asian women, I can still find a 7 - 10 attractive, but with white women it just isn't going to work in my favor, i don't think i can land girls in Ukraine and Russia who are 10's, I'm having a hard enough time getting Chinese girls who are 10's to talk to me.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

magnum wrote:I hear what your saying, but Westernized women have made me mentally guarded when around any female who looks Angelo or white, even euro...and I don't know if I could.

That and I've come to the conclusion a big problem I have is, if a girl is white, I don't find them attractive unless they're a 10/10

With asian women, I can still find a 7 - 10 attractive, but with white women it just isn't going to work in my favor, i don't think i can land girls in Ukraine and Russia who are 10's, I'm having a hard enough time getting Chinese girls who are 10's to talk to me.
Falcon wrote something very insightful about this problem:

viewtopic.php?t=14825
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I've actually seen this post, I agree.

My first positive experience with women was a Korean girl, never went anyplace with her, but a year after I had a Korean girl friend fallowed by a Chinese girl friend and then my last girl friend I met in china.

Needless to say, it reinforces this, but the truth be told, I never had anything but ONE experience that was bad with a white girl, most the time I had NO interaction with them, never got the chance to get a negative or positive reaction.

That's why I say, the coldest rejection from my ex as still better than the warmest embrace from any white woman I've ever had.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah! I agree. There's too much Yellow Fever goin' on in this forum. People act like Asian women are the "be all, end all" for women all over the world. In truth, they're a bit overrated, in my opinion.

Also, there's a bit of cultural imperialism going on with White males desperately seeking Asian females, since many of them are being rejected by their own females...resulting in increased competition for Asian men for Asian females. Many of them also believe in the submissive stereotype bullcrap, as well as all the sexual stereotypes demeaning Asian men--while holding up Asian females--in order to get Asian females to disparage their 'own' kind--which, btw, is working, unfortunately. ...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Everybody here is like go to China, Philippines, Thailand, or whatever. What if I don't find asian girls attractive at all?
I agree, I am not attracted to Asian women at all! There are quite a few guys here who feel the same way. I know Marklambo said he used to date Asian girls but now he finds them repulsive. :shock:
Yea, they pretty much gross me out for some reason. I don't know why but I just have no attraction to them at all anymore. When I was into them, it was during a time where I was only going after asians. After I got a taste of other ethnic backgrounds, I realized what I truly was attracted to. It's just something about the asian body that turns me off. I know not all asian women are this way but even their face turns me off too. Oh well, we all have our preferences.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

marklambo wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Yea, they pretty much gross me out for some reason. I don't know why but I just have no attraction to them at all anymore. When I was into them, it was during a time where I was only going after asians. After I got a taste of other ethnic backgrounds, I realized what I truly was attracted to. It's just something about the asian body that turns me off. I know not all asian women are this way but even their face turns me off too. Oh well, we all have our preferences.
I find Asian girls attractive, but I'm mainly repulsed by their personalities (the westernized ones). So there's that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I call it the old day blues.

People still have memories of how Asian countries were improverished back in the post-WWII days and how they heard stories of American GIs staying in those countries easily finding women and how these women were staunch in their values that made them submissive and traditional-minded. And they assume the same thing still holds true now.

Its the same thing as how people perceive that those who go to college have an oceans-wide window of opportunity opened for them to advance the social ladder, as it did back in the 50s and they rack up debt to their eyeballs to get into one hoping things wouldn't change.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Is new zealand bad
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Well, you do get raped by women a lot if that's what you mean by "hostile environment".