What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Re: What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board

Post by dreamer82 »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:Yea, they pretty much gross me out for some reason. I don't know why but I just have no attraction to them at all anymore. It's just something about the asian body that turns me off. I know not all asian women are this way but even their face turns me off too.
I don't like the fact that most Filipino women are flat chested, with no hips and no butt. The picture below sums things up nicely! :D

Sure but look at her ugly, horse face!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I prefer what's unique, I love traveling, and the attitudes of the women are different. I'm a decent looking young guy who does ok with women in the states but I live in a small rural town where white women rule. By late 20's early 30's they are fat, bitchy, have a bunch of kids, and down right unattractive. Feminism rules and the attitude of "what can you do for me" shines through it all. I find other cultures fascinating, I love trying new food, and dating a women from Asian or anywhere else seems not only exotic but gives me the chance to branch out of the norm. I find Asian women as well as latina women very attractive so I travel there. It has nothing to do with submission or innocence (on the contrary I prefer goal oriented and strong minded women) but factors of physical appearance, culture and attitude. Plus its simply easier to meet women in other countries than America. I can get 30 dates lined up from Filipina dating sites in a matter of a week or two. And those girls appreciate men. I'm not bashing all American women cause there are plenty of great ones but they are already taken or quite hard to find.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

dreamer82 wrote:Sure but look at her ugly, horse face!
This girls face is better looking! :D

* Image removed. No close ups of breasts please.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

jamesbond wrote:
dreamer82 wrote:Sure but look at her ugly, horse face!
This girls face is better looking! :D

* Image removed. No close ups of breasts please.
Granted, but her tits are fake. Still, though, I'd do her!
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

hammanta wrote:I prefer what's unique, I love traveling, and the attitudes of the women are different. I'm a decent looking young guy who does ok with women in the states but I live in a small rural town where white women rule. By late 20's early 30's they are fat, bitchy, have a bunch of kids, and down right unattractive. Feminism rules and the attitude of "what can you do for me" shines through it all. I find other cultures fascinating, I love trying new food, and dating a women from Asian or anywhere else seems not only exotic but gives me the chance to branch out of the norm. I find Asian women as well as latina women very attractive so I travel there. It has nothing to do with submission or innocence (on the contrary I prefer goal oriented and strong minded women) but factors of physical appearance, culture and attitude. Plus its simply easier to meet women in other countries than America. I can get 30 dates lined up from Filipina dating sites in a matter of a week or two. And those girls appreciate men. I'm not bashing all American women cause there are plenty of great ones but they are already taken or quite hard to find.
Ever since Tina, a milfy Taiwanese waitress, sat on my lap when I was a 16 year old busboy, that was it! Black hair, dark eyes, nice skin, slim, nice personality, exotic, that accent..I think there are "diamonds in the rough" here in California. Unfortunately my job prospects are not good now and I have health issues. They are out of reach right now.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

dreamer82 wrote:
hammanta wrote:I prefer what's unique, I love traveling, and the attitudes of the women are different. I'm a decent looking young guy who does ok with women in the states but I live in a small rural town where white women rule. By late 20's early 30's they are fat, bitchy, have a bunch of kids, and down right unattractive. Feminism rules and the attitude of "what can you do for me" shines through it all. I find other cultures fascinating, I love trying new food, and dating a women from Asian or anywhere else seems not only exotic but gives me the chance to branch out of the norm. I find Asian women as well as latina women very attractive so I travel there. It has nothing to do with submission or innocence (on the contrary I prefer goal oriented and strong minded women) but factors of physical appearance, culture and attitude. Plus its simply easier to meet women in other countries than America. I can get 30 dates lined up from Filipina dating sites in a matter of a week or two. And those girls appreciate men. I'm not bashing all American women cause there are plenty of great ones but they are already taken or quite hard to find.
Ever since Tina, a milfy Taiwanese waitress, sat on my lap when I was a 16 year old busboy, that was it! Black hair, dark eyes, nice skin, slim, nice personality, exotic, that accent..I think there are "diamonds in the rough" here in California. Unfortunately my job prospects are not good now and I have health issues. They are out of reach right now.

I understand what you mean. My first time in Asia I hooked up with a 26 year old knockout on the first night (I was 19) , hottest girl up until then I had been with (and probably still is). I was amazed at how different she was and how friendly and easy she was to talk to. She was also very educated, top of her class, and head of her international based firm. She was naturally interested in me. Coming from a time in college where I'd work my ass off hitting on a girl, getting good vibes only to be shut down later in the night. From that point on I was hooked. At least you live in a place where there is a huge amount of diversity. I live in rural Virginia in a town that is 95% white, rest being hispanic, and the prospects for quality women are quite low. But at the moment my job is here so its hard for me to branch out. Hopefully in a year or two (Im 24) I can hit up Southeast Asia for a stint longer than just a few weeks.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

hammanta wrote:
dreamer82 wrote:

I understand what you mean. My first time in Asia I hooked up with a 26 year old knockout on the first night (I was 19) , hottest girl up until then I had been with (and probably still is). I was amazed at how different she was and how friendly and easy she was to talk to. She was also very educated, top of her class, and head of her international based firm. She was naturally interested in me. Coming from a time in college where I'd work my a** off hitting on a girl, getting good vibes only to be shut down later in the night. From that point on I was hooked. At least you live in a place where there is a huge amount of diversity. I live in rural Virginia in a town that is 95% white, rest being hispanic, and the prospects for quality women are quite low. But at the moment my job is here so its hard for me to branch out. Hopefully in a year or two (Im 24) I can hit up Southeast Asia for a stint longer than just a few weeks.
It's all personal preference and not all guys will have the same taste in women (thank god). Most importantly there is no right or wrong as long as you find a lady that makes you happy.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

hammanta wrote:
dreamer82 wrote:

I understand what you mean. My first time in Asia I hooked up with a 26 year old knockout on the first night (I was 19) , hottest girl up until then I had been with (and probably still is). I was amazed at how different she was and how friendly and easy she was to talk to. She was also very educated, top of her class, and head of her international based firm. She was naturally interested in me. Coming from a time in college where I'd work my a** off hitting on a girl, getting good vibes only to be shut down later in the night. From that point on I was hooked. At least you live in a place where there is a huge amount of diversity. I live in rural Virginia in a town that is 95% white, rest being hispanic, and the prospects for quality women are quite low. But at the moment my job is here so its hard for me to branch out. Hopefully in a year or two (Im 24) I can hit up Southeast Asia for a stint longer than just a few weeks.
I can sympathize with your situation. If you have a degree, you can teach English over in Asia. I went to South Korea for a year. If I was healthy enough, I would do it again but I'm stuck. Another thing going for you is your young. I'm in mid 40s. I lived in Orange County for ten years and enjoyed being near the Vietnamese city of Westminster although I think the Chinese are much more open. I would go to China to teach English for an extended period and maybe even learn the language or try hard. Time goes by quick so I would look into options. Does your job have upward mobility? If it doesn't, go to China!!!
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

If NE Asian girls liked Black men, I'd be set. I see beautiful and ugly women in all races, but only "yellow" northeast Asian women make me horny.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:If NE Asian girls liked Black men, I'd be set. I see beautiful and ugly women in all races, but only "yellow" northeast Asian women make me horny.
If only any women liked black men lol
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Mr.Darcy wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:If NE Asian girls liked Black men, I'd be set. I see beautiful and ugly women in all races, but only "yellow" northeast Asian women make me horny.
If only any women liked black men lol
True, but it's only NE Asians that turn me on.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm simply not into white women at all. Still, it' hardly yellow fever. I love black women. The most beautiful of them are the most beautiful women on this planet. Asian girls, NW and SE are plenty hot too.

Still I moved to Asia for the money. After doing just a few shows in China and Japan (yeeesh almost 15 years ago now) I realized there will never be a better market for what I do than here.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I agree with above poster,I prefer hot black women(any shade)like from nigeria,senegal,cape verde,ethiopia/somali,brazilians,and then asians like tibetans and vietnamese,then mixed latinas like colombianas and puerto ricans etc White women do nothing at all for me,unless they are literally 9/10 top tier 1 % .and even then I'd hit it but would drop her quick if I could get a brown sistah of equal attractiveness.Attractiveness is influenced by culture,and I am just not interested in white culture(s),especially since they look down on alot of people.bad aftertaste...

the only white women I'm drawn to are mediterranean as spanish,albanian,middle eastern..if you consider that''white.

asian women are very attractive in their personalities,something 9 + white women lack generally.
Last edited by theprimebait on February 14th, 2014, 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

If you're Black you should just give up.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:If you're Black you should just give up.

OK, I am starting to believe that you are really NOT a black man. No one hates their race that much.

I have black friends that have plenty of success with women. They wouldn't change their position for the world because it is working out great for them. I've seen them date a whole spectrum of women. They WON'T settle down with one woman because they like all the variety they get being single. Your comments are complete and utter BS and frankly insulting to black men. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

If you truly ARE a black man, then you will never have success with any woman unless you change your attitude in a major way. Do you even have any friends? I can't imagine being around such a downer for any amount of time...