Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:18 am

tre wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:If you're Black you should just give up.



OK, I am starting to believe that you are really NOT a black man. No one hates their race that much.

I have black friends that have plenty of success with women. They wouldn't change their position for the world because it is working out great for them. I've seen them date a whole spectrum of women. They WON'T settle down with one woman because they like all the variety they get being single. Your comments are complete and utter BS and frankly insulting to black men. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

If you truly ARE a black man, then you will never have success with any woman unless you change your attitude in a major way. Do you even have any friends? I can't imagine being around such a downer for any amount of time...


I don't hate my race; I hate my position in life because of my race. I am attracted to Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese women. I hate fat chicks.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm







Postby tre » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 am

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
tre wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:If you're Black you should just give up.



OK, I am starting to believe that you are really NOT a black man. No one hates their race that much.

I have black friends that have plenty of success with women. They wouldn't change their position for the world because it is working out great for them. I've seen them date a whole spectrum of women. They WON'T settle down with one woman because they like all the variety they get being single. Your comments are complete and utter BS and frankly insulting to black men. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

If you truly ARE a black man, then you will never have success with any woman unless you change your attitude in a major way. Do you even have any friends? I can't imagine being around such a downer for any amount of time...


I don't hate my race; I hate my position in life because of my race. I am attracted to Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese women. I hate fat chicks.


Well then, don't date fat chicks (all should be rejected) and ask yourself why you REALLY aren't having success with women.

1) Are you an attractive black man?
2) Do you have a lean, muscular physique?
3) Are you well off financially?

I can tell you that you aren't confident and that your attitude is bad. Those two things you can and should change as you won't get anywhere if you don't. If you are not in shape, get that way. If you have no job/skills/money....go out and get them. Attractive Asian-American women are unreachable for most men...they are top tier and they know it. Best to focus on getting those Asian women in their own country...get out of the USA. Knowing the language of the country you are visiting will help you obviously. You are choosing countries where English speaking is not very widespread...that will be an obstacle. What good is complaining about your situation like it's hopeless? That isn't helping anyone, especially not you. It's NOT hopeless, but you have gotta DO something in order to change anything...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 am

I prefer Asian girls from their own countries; Asian-Americans aren't really on my radar (I'd bang, but they aren't really what I'm after). Black men cannot get jobs or women in Asia, while White guys are guaranteed these things.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby tre » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 am

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote: Black men cannot get jobs or women in Asia, while White guys are guaranteed these things.


Nonsense. I couldn't get a job in Asia without a degree that is in demand within the Asian country that I want to live. The same goes for you. There are no guarantees for jobs or women...regardless of race. I'd love to live in Japan, Taiwan or even China...but I'm not qualified to work/live in any of those places. I am going back to school and paying off debts so that I can, someday, make a move. I am doing something so that I can get what I want in life...you should do the same.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:18 am

I am qualified and experienced, but I don't fit the image that they are looking for, which is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white man. I am Black, so I am treated like shit. That's the way the world is, and always will be. I just acknowledge that and want all of the other Black people to know this too.

I guess it's a good thing that many Black men like fatass ugly rejects; at least they aren't incel.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby jasonstone » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Admiral you are a troll.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:I am qualified and experienced, but I don't fit the image that they are looking for, which is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white man.

As regards teaching English since about 2009, this is actually true, except that they prefer female teachers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: What's up with the rampant yellow fever on this board

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 am

dreamer82 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
dreamer82 wrote:Sure but look at her ugly, horse face!

This girls face is better looking! :D

* Image removed. No close ups of breasts please.


Granted, but her tits are fake. Still, though, I'd do her!


Lots of womens breasts are fake and?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests