Young women get old too

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Young women get old too

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ok, younger women are better, but don't forget, everyone gets old. And when you get old, you're going to want a companion. So, I don't think it's a good idea to always be seeking young women while you get older and older. The thing to do is to find a woman who is younger than you, and if she's good enough, then stick with her. And if it doesn't work out, find another one who is also younger than you, but bearing in mind that you will now be a bit older yourself. What I mean is that if you're i.e. 50 years old, it's a bit silly going after 20 year olds. That's a ridiculous age gap. 10-20 age gap is fine, depending on your age, but anything more than that is kind of silly.

This all applies to those of you who are ultimately looking for someone to stick with. For those of who who aren't, carry on.

Also, remember that as long as she has good qualities, it doesn't matter that she gets old. It happens to us all. Of course she's not going to remain as fresh as she used to be, but so what. I understand the appeal of younger woman, but you have to realise that everyone ages. If she's a good girl, she'll turn into a good older woman as she ages.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm 45 and I don't mind dating women my own age, as long as they've taken care of themselves. Sadly, that's rarely the case.