Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are women more racist than men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Last edited by Mr.Darcy on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Id guess it's the opposite in other countries. Men being more racist than the women.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:40 pm

**** I already made this topic. DELETE IT please
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are women more racist than men?

Postby Jeremy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:The only racist men that hate me are racist men that have never met me. Women don't give two **** regardless. Dating isn't any different, look up racists like storm thurmond.

Roissey wrote about this recently. Supposedly women evolved to be especially racist. Something to do with in group cohesion. I just think they're c**ts.

That being said, living in Canada, I'd rather be black than a generic white guy. You can at least use "novelty game."
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:**** I already made this topic. DELETE IT please

Where did you already create this topic?

Women are more racist when it comes to dating and are not as much into interracial dating. They don't seek variety and novelty like men do. I guess it's because they care more about social acceptance and it's more socially acceptable to date your own race.

Even the liberal politically correct women in the US usually date their own race, even if they say they have no racial preferences.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are women more racist than men?

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The only racist men that hate me are racist men that have never met me. Women don't give two **** regardless. Dating isn't any different, look up racists like storm thurmond.

Roissey wrote about this recently. Supposedly women evolved to be especially racist. Something to do with in group cohesion. I just think they're c**ts.

That being said, living in Canada, I'd rather be black than a generic white guy. You can at least use "novelty game."

My great great great granddad married a white woman and they lived in Canada. God only knows why my grandad lived in tennessee.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 am

In the US, oodles of men come from overseas with foreign women but you don't see many American women marrying foreign men ( other Anglos i. e. Canadians excluded).
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Winston wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:**** I already made this topic. DELETE IT please

Where did you already create this topic?

Women are more racist when it comes to dating and are not as much into interracial dating. They don't seek variety and novelty like men do. I guess it's because they care more about social acceptance and it's more socially acceptable to date your own race.

Even the liberal politically correct women in the US usually date their own race, even if they say they have no racial preferences.

Also could be because women are prone to be narcissistic.Most American women only choose men based on their ability to impress their peers.They go after..not the men they want or who are right for them..but they go after the guy the other bitches want,and if their peers also have a negative attitude towards a certain racial groups the women who wants to be accepted with take that into account as well.Women only don't care about these things when they have nothing to loose.Which is why busted f***ed up in life White women only date Black men..all the sudden.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions