Why are women more racist than men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Last edited by Mr.Darcy on January 26th, 2014, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Id guess it's the opposite in other countries. Men being more racist than the women.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

**** I already made this topic. DELETE IT please
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are women more racist than men?

Post by Jeremy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:The only racist men that hate me are racist men that have never met me. Women don't give two **** regardless. Dating isn't any different, look up racists like storm thurmond.
Roissey wrote about this recently. Supposedly women evolved to be especially racist. Something to do with in group cohesion. I just think they're cunts.

That being said, living in Canada, I'd rather be black than a generic white guy. You can at least use "novelty game."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr.Darcy wrote:**** I already made this topic. DELETE IT please
Where did you already create this topic?

Women are more racist when it comes to dating and are not as much into interracial dating. They don't seek variety and novelty like men do. I guess it's because they care more about social acceptance and it's more socially acceptable to date your own race.

Even the liberal politically correct women in the US usually date their own race, even if they say they have no racial preferences.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are women more racist than men?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Jeremy wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The only racist men that hate me are racist men that have never met me. Women don't give two **** regardless. Dating isn't any different, look up racists like storm thurmond.
Roissey wrote about this recently. Supposedly women evolved to be especially racist. Something to do with in group cohesion. I just think they're c**ts.

That being said, living in Canada, I'd rather be black than a generic white guy. You can at least use "novelty game."
My great great great granddad married a white woman and they lived in Canada. God only knows why my grandad lived in tennessee.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In the US, oodles of men come from overseas with foreign women but you don't see many American women marrying foreign men ( other Anglos i. e. Canadians excluded).
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Winston wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:**** I already made this topic. DELETE IT please
Where did you already create this topic?

Women are more racist when it comes to dating and are not as much into interracial dating. They don't seek variety and novelty like men do. I guess it's because they care more about social acceptance and it's more socially acceptable to date your own race.

Even the liberal politically correct women in the US usually date their own race, even if they say they have no racial preferences.
Also could be because women are prone to be narcissistic.Most American women only choose men based on their ability to impress their peers.They go after..not the men they want or who are right for them..but they go after the guy the other bitches want,and if their peers also have a negative attitude towards a certain racial groups the women who wants to be accepted with take that into account as well.Women only don't care about these things when they have nothing to loose.Which is why busted f***ed up in life White women only date Black men..all the sudden.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!