I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Post by Jeremy »

I keep seeing this young WM/AF couple at my gym. The girls is smoking hot – pretty face, squat sculpted glutes, easily in the top 3% of 18-22 year old Asian girls. When she does the splits in her yoga pants, I want to go up to that juicy butt and take a long slow whiff.

The guy, on the other hand, is unexceptional. About 5’9â€￾, lean but small, and a 5.5 facially. It’s f***ing bullshit that he should get to bang that 3 times a week for being born with a slightly lower facial height:width ratio than me and probably having access to the right social circle. I've done a lot of thinking and realized that I'm really not okay with this setup. What about MY needs? Aren’t they just as legit as his?

There are couples like this everywhere in my city. As much anger as I feel when I see this shit, you Asian guys must feel it tenfold.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Exactly, most black women date within their race, but the majority of them are thuggish and act like animals. Now the ones I would date only go for white males. I hate the typical," Well, why don't you go for black women" response. White men program their women to be racist and take ours. Yet, they act expect us to act like a dog and keep silent about it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

See this shit all the time here.IDK whats wrong with asian women and them going for ugly,wierd white dudes.

black women here usually date their own,and atleast caribbean women are attractive(most look mixed).

I feel for african americans,their women are very unattractive.God,west african bantu women are a repulsive group of women(non hausa and fulani women,but those ethnic groups originally came from eastafrica,hence why they look better) .and you'd think they would have a good personality to make up for it.

also the highest intermarriage rate in america is latina female-white men(and latino men with white women so its equal in their case),so its not like latina females are as loyal to their men either.

basically white men=god mode.ethnic women are their whores,and they see them as such too.and the ethnic women see themselves like it aswell.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Self-internalized racism, folks! That's all there is too it!

And, of course, when Black or Asian men date White women--you see how pissed-off White men get, but when White men date Asian or Latina's--it's a-okay for White people!---and it's just minority men being racist and jealous somehow (okay...).
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

zboy1 wrote:Self-internalized racism, folks! That's all there is too it!

And, of course, when Black or Asian men date White women--you see how pissed-off White men get, but when White men date Asian or Latina's--it's a-okay for White people!---and it's just minority men being racist and jealous somehow (okay...).
I disagree with the racism argument. It's like that Seinfeld episode about Donna Chang. Seinfeld says to Elaine, "How can I be racist if I like Chinese women?" Anyhow, Asian guys have the much better opportunity to meet with Asian women. I saw it college. My Thai ex-gf from college married a Thai dude. The vast majority are AM/AW. It's just that geeky white males don't want tattood, manly, Amazonian, horse-faced, dumb white chicks that don't want us anyhow.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:Self-internalized racism, folks! That's all there is too it!

My Fav is when these asian whores say they date white men because asian men are geeky,nerdy,frail Beta,and ugly,only to date a beta,geeky,frail,ugly,wierd white man!

its not like they are chasing down the Henry Cavill's and Wentworth miller's.
I'm sure even if they did they would get rejected,as hunky quality white men prefer white women and if they do date out they do so with latinas or attractive african american women.

their logic is faulty and unsubstantiated.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Just look at Allison Stokke the godess and who she chooses to date!

but I bet a goodlooking normal guy of her own ethnic backround couldn't get it without having money or status.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Those Asian women who pair up with white guys will have bi-racial White-Asian children. Has anyone looked into the life prospects of bi-racial children? What will life, dating, and marriage be like for the subsequent products of these relationships?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Someone wrote:Those Asian women who pair up with white guys will have bi-racial White-Asian children. Has anyone looked into the life prospects of bi-racial children? What will life, dating, and marriage be like for the subsequent products of these relationships?
Very confusing.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Well, in my city, metro Boston, a lot of decent looking Asian women seem to be dating ... good looking white guys.

When I say good looking, I don't mean exactly Robert Redford/Paul Newman (prior generation) or Brad Pitt/George Clooney (current generation) but somewhere on the threshold of the Hollywood stars.

So perhaps, it takes a city, where every American guy is in some way, degraded by academic Yankee femi-nazis, for the scales to be evened out.

I don't know about other parts of the nations.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

S_Parc wrote:Well, in my city, metro Boston, a lot of decent looking Asian women seem to be dating ... good looking white guys.

When I say good looking, I don't mean exactly Robert Redford/Paul Newman (prior generation) or Brad Pitt/George Clooney (current generation) but somewhere on the threshold of the Hollywood stars.
Exactly. Why do you think I created a thread titled "Westernized-Asian women are at the top of the food chain in America":
viewtopic.php?t=21520

To date a relatively cute Asian-AW (born or raised stateside) the white guy has to be quite handsome.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Someone wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Well, in my city, metro Boston, a lot of decent looking Asian women seem to be dating ... good looking white guys.

Exactly. Why do you think I created a thread titled "Westernized-Asian women are at the top of the food chain in America":
viewtopic.php?t=21520

To date a relatively cute Asian-AW (born or raised stateside) the white guy has to be quite handsome.
Yes, but I'd extend that definition, any cute American raised woman, whether she's Asian, White, or what-have-you, provided that she's slim, attractive, and has a sense of socioeconomic power [ through academics a/o business, inherited or earned ], will get good looking men pursuing her.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Exactly, most black women date within their race, but the majority of them are thuggish and act like animals. Now the ones I would date only go for white males. I hate the typical," Well, why don't you go for black women" response. White men program their women to be racist and take ours. Yet, they act expect us to act like a dog and keep silent about it.
You're onto something, guy. Passport. Visa (if applicable). Go.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

theprimebait wrote:.....also the highest intermarriage rate in America is latina female-white men(and latino men with white women so its equal in their case),so its not like latina females are as loyal to their men either......
This is also an integral part of the Latino-Hispanic aggregation of the Hispanic Panic reformation that's pervading in this country. In laymen terms, what I've replying on here is based on deliberation in the Hispanic takeover.

Once that happens (SkyNET becomes self-aware), Black America is in imminent trouble.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

IDK where you guys reside,but ain't no handsome dudes hooking up with asian women.in america,they either date white women or latina women at best.

maybe you're talking L.A wich is full of cute guys and girls alike,so it will seem that way.

(northeast)asian females have a certain attraction:dorky,unattractive,frail white dudes.and vice-versa.

most asian girls are not goodlooking so discussing who they(5 % of asians at most)date is pointless,all goodlooking girls of every race date goodlooking men.people date people of similar attractiveness.Besides,are you sure these asians are not filipinos?

goodlooking white men if they do seek a more traditional woman always go for catholic latinas,the stats prove it.especially dudes in the marines,cops,athletes etc

also saying asian women are on top of the food chain for handsome dudes in america,is laughable,as white men by far and large are not goodlooking,and there are goodlooking men of all races,and guess what,latinos,Arabs,blacks tend to not be into asian women at all.goodlooking white men prefer white women anyway,or latinas.these guys are usually popular and would not risk their social status by dating an asian female.its considered dorky and has a loser stigma(unless they are flipino,they are considered cool).whereas dating a latina is a sign of success and a cool thing to do.its something people brag about.

by far the majority of men chasing asian women in ameica are ugly to average white men.period.goodlooking whites,latinos,Arabs and many blacks are NOT into asian women at all.

I have NEVER met an arab or middle easterner that liked asian women.AT ALL.they consistentely put them at the BOTTOM of their list.one even said he wouldn't date a goodlooking asian woman!

I have never met a latino that prefered asian women.at all.

you guys just want to make a status for yourselves.you want to make asian women a status symbol of success and coolness.it isn't gonna happen.