Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are deaf girls nicer and sweeter than non-deaf girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are deaf girls nicer and sweeter than non-deaf girls?

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:05 pm

I just remembered something. Every deaf girl and woman I've met in my life in the US seemed a lot nicer and sweeter than normal American girls. They acted more humble and didn't seem as spoiled for some reason, probably because their disability humbled them and caused them to look more inward? Or they have to compensate for their disability by becoming nicer?

Any of you notice this about deaf girls too? Does it mean that it's easier to get a date with them? Or that they are higher quality? What if we all just went for deaf American girls instead?

What do you think? Any of you have experience in this area?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby FlyingMoose » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 am

I knew one deaf girl in elementary school, but I think she was also mentally handicapped...
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 am

Yeah, they're better at triggering a certain type of man's protective instincts and fooling his dumb ass into taking her on.
This will also benefit her if she ever calls the black robed & blue uniformed white knights on you.

Paul McCartney thought he'd get a better deal hooking up with a crippled bitch, too. :roll:
Cost him £24.3 million to get rid of her, plus ongoing costs for their kid.
Married in '02, divorced in '08. You figure out the £ per lay cost.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 am

Winston, do you drop acid before posting some of these topics?

For one, deaf women are not a large demographic, the truly deaf persons (not those with hearing aids) are perhaps, less than 4% of any population group. And even that stat isn't verifiable, because long term hearing loss isn't the same as being totally deaf.

Thus, you're talking about a group, which is barely visible in the mainstream and of course, being deaf, forces one to interact with others, since one can't hear what others are saying.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:59 am

Winston why don't you try dating a girl with no legs or a blind one. I think those girls possess even better qualities because the one with no legs can't run away when you come at her and the blind one might be able to overlook physical deficiencies.

Maybe combine the three blind, deaf, and with no legs.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 am

Repatriate wrote:Winston why don't you try dating a girl with no legs or a blind one. I think those girls possess even better qualities because the one with no legs can't run away when you come at her and the blind one might be able to overlook physical deficiencies.

Maybe combine the three blind, deaf, and with no legs.

HAHAHAHAHA....Oh, that was funny!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 am

We really seem to be going to the bottom of the barrel here, although to tell you the truth I was about to make a similar post about obese foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tre » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 am

Women with disabilities will be humbled by their circumstance. They will not have the ego of your typical western female. They don't have options like your typical western female. They don't get the attention of your typical western female. Thus, they are more likely to be nice and open....it's not some mystery.

I just don't understand the willingness to focus downward when you can look up and enable yourself to rise instead....
tre
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:15 am

This f.ucking thread. LMAO #Asphyxiation
BUt to add my 2-cents, I'm seeing an insurgence of pomposity occurring in deaf, blind, and other misc. handicapped people.

Even their sense of entitlement is crazy. It's the culture people; when are you going to learn that even your pitbull mix will turn on you eventually because they are pitbulls and that they were raised in the U.S. of Gay.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:37 pm

what's the next thread going to be about? How to score with amputees? Winston, you're a character lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Well, Helen Keller's not so bad looking. Here's her Harvard graduation photo ...

So yes, there's potential here. Here's a link on learning American Sign language ...

http://www.start-american-sign-language.com
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Damn,OP is thirsty.lol
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 pm

tre wrote:Women with disabilities will be humbled by their circumstance. They will not have the ego of your typical western female. They don't have options like your typical western female. They don't get the attention of your typical western female. Thus, they are more likely to be nice and open....it's not some mystery.

I just don't understand the willingness to focus downward when you can look up and enable yourself to rise instead....

Not everyone is a male model,some are unattractive and desperate.I know such a state is impossible to imagine for a male model,just as not eating is so hard to comprehend for royalty.

if winston looked like Godfrey Gao he wouldn't be making this thread at all.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm

I actually knew a couple of hot deaf girls once. I met them while I was working at the bookstore of a university that has a large and well-known program for hearing-impaired students. But those girls were absolutely no better than any other hot American girls.

I don't think disabilities humble American women. I don't think anything humbles them.
I'm reminded of a snippet from a poem by Robinson Jeffers called Hurt Hawks:

"no one but death the redeemer will humble that head"
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 am

I saw an 18 year old deaf girl on Okcupid a few years ago when I was still considering a short-term relationship until I am able to go abroad. I never messaged her but I thought she was attractive and better looking than most of the other girls on the site based on her pictures and mentioned she was a virgin. Then she posted on her profile the date she lost her virginity to some guy she met on the site. So are deaf girls nicer and sweeter than non-deaf girls? I don't think so. It varies but if she's Westernized then she will still be corrupted in the same ways non-deaf girls are. A Western girl will usually always be a slut no matter her circumstances and they can cheat, game, and manipulate men in the same way. A good girl doesn't lose her virginity to anyone, and judging her actions she was excited to have lost her virginity and was sharing it with people she didn't even know who came across her profile.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions