Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are deaf girls nicer and sweeter than non-deaf girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby tre » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 am

theprimebait wrote:
tre wrote:Women with disabilities will be humbled by their circumstance. They will not have the ego of your typical western female. They don't have options like your typical western female. They don't get the attention of your typical western female. Thus, they are more likely to be nice and open....it's not some mystery.

I just don't understand the willingness to focus downward when you can look up and enable yourself to rise instead....


Not everyone is a male model,some are unattractive and desperate.I know such a state is impossible to imagine for a male model,just as not eating is so hard to comprehend for royalty.

if winston looked like Godfrey Gao he wouldn't be making this thread at all.


True. However, EVERYONE can improve their chances be being the best that THEY can be. Looking outside of oneself 100% of the time isn't going to get them anywhere.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Enticer » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 am

True testimony...

I grew up in a small trailer park in rural PA. Not a shit hole but still a trailer park. I grew up with a bunch of kids....from a few years old, to a few years younger. We all played ball and rode bike etc etc. There was a deaf girl. Erin. She was gorgeous...athletic, perfect body. We were friends but I was in love....

Age 15: We used to play hide and seek tag in a cul de sac. At night. Someone would be "it" and have to find you and tag you...unless you made it on the one kids front porch. It was a great summertime game. One day, I found a tall cedar bush next to a home. I snuck in between the house and tree, only to find Erin in there. We watched our dorky friend lumber by and giggled at him. Then out of some cosmic impulse, I reached in and kissed her. She smiled and kissed me back. We made out. That began a 10 day make out fest with her and I. No sex though. We sit for hours behind a house and make out. Shortly after, she went to camp and came home with a new boyfriend. no more kissing!

3 years later, we were reunited when she came home from private school. We joked about the kissing. I suggested we revisit the activity at a spot I could drive to in my truck. Three days later we were at my house alone for a date night and I lost my virginity to her on a stormy night. June 10, 1988. I finally had the girl of my dreams. Or not!

She said we could date others but got jealous when I went out with a girl. 30 days later she was living 2 states away and later got pregnant to a wife beater gang banger. She has 4 kids to him. She basically disowned her parents and now at age 43, turned lesbian and lives with a woman in a civil union.

She was VERY stubborn and tough to reason with...her sister even admitted that. We still talk and there are such fond memories. Kissing a girl I had a MAD crush on..then losing my virginity to her? It was 1988...and was good to be alive and a horny teenager!
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby droid » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 am

Tsar wrote:Then she posted on her profile the date she lost her virginity to some guy she met on the site.


Image

The sooner you realize many are sluts -given the opportunity- the more at-peace you'll be. Yes, Yulia Dorosh bangs weight-lifting douchebags she meets at the gym, that's pretty obvious.
In all fairness, they do NEED "IT". I don't judge that myself :twisted:, she was probably desperate to be touched. I judge though, the fact that they're now a days too public with their exploits.


This thing of wanting them 'pure' yet ultra-sexy, doesn't make sense. If you showed some super-nubile farmer examples at least it would be coherent.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Tsar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:35 am

droid wrote:
Tsar wrote:Then she posted on her profile the date she lost her virginity to some guy she met on the site.


Image

The sooner you realize many are sluts -given the opportunity- the more at-peace you'll be. Yes, Yulia Dorosh bangs weight-lifting douchebags she meets at the gym, that's pretty obvious.
In all fairness, they do NEED "IT". I don't judge that myself :twisted:, she was probably desperate to be touched. I judge though, the fact that they're now a days too public with their exploits.


This thing of wanting them 'pure' yet ultra-sexy, doesn't make sense. If you showed some super-nubile farmer examples at least it would be coherent.


It does make sense to want a girl to be pure and ultra-sexy. An unattractive or ugly virgin is not desirable. An attractive or ultra-sexy harlot or slut isn't desirable. An attractive (or ultra-sexy) pure girl is desirable. the problem isn't that they "NEED IT" or are desperate to be "touched." It's that society is filled with extreme sexualization, pressures people to have sex, have sexual references everywhere, and society has grown to accept premarital sex and fornication as the normal.

I know that Yulia Dorosh isn't a virgin but she is one of the "prototype girls" that has the physical qualities I want in a girl. That's why I realize that if I want an ultra-sexy and pure girl similar to Yulia Dorosh then I need to marry one (or at least get with onein a relationship) when she's a jailbait. Maximizes the odds and probability as long as she's from a non-Westernized country or a more traditional country. I don't care who calls me a creep, a pedo, or anything else because I will be going for a sexy, pure jailbait girl. I know what I want, and I won't let society or the law tell me what girl I will pursue. It's my life and I don't want to be alone. Everyday I think about the fact that I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship, and because of that I will never settle for a harlot or an ugly girl. I've waited this long so I will make sure it's worth it by going after a jailbait girl that is just as experienced as I am. It's fair, it's equitable, and all the people in Western society that have a problem with that can f**k themselves. I have pure intentions and even if most of Western society would think poorly of me because of what I want, I see it as a confirmation that I would be in the right. Evil and sinful people hate the virtuous, the virtuous are righteous people, and because I am virtuous and righteous then I will never conform to the standards of an immoral and corrupt society no matter where that society may be. America is filled with harlots and sluts, and the harlotry is spreading across the world because people lower their standards and don't care about virtue or righteousness. The only way to find virtue or instill it in a girl is to find her while she's still able to be enchanted and likely to not have been corrupted by fornication which means jailbait. Over than 19 she's probably independent and most definitely has engaged in fornication. Girls are biologically adults and reach sexual maturity either at 15 or 16 which means that is the age I should marry one to maximize my probability she would be a virgin. I will obey the law of nature and nature has given us a clear indication at what age girls mature.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby droid » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:37 am

Tsar wrote:It does make sense to want a girl to be pure and ultra-sexy. An unattractive or ugly virgin is not desirable. An attractive or ultra-sexy harlot or slut isn't desirable. An attractive (or ultra-sexy) pure girl is desirable. the problem isn't that they "NEED IT" or are desperate to be "touched." It's that society is filled with extreme sexualization, pressures people to have sex, have sexual references everywhere, and society has grown to accept premarital sex and fornication as the normal.

I know that Yulia Dorosh isn't a virgin but she is one of the "prototype girls" that has the physical qualities I want in a girl. That's why I realize that if I want an ultra-sexy and pure girl similar to Yulia Dorosh then I need to marry one (or at least get with onein a relationship) when she's a jailbait. Maximizes the odds and probability as long as she's from a non-Westernized country or a more traditional country. I don't care who calls me a creep, a pedo, or anything else because I will be going for a sexy, pure jailbait girl. I know what I want, and I won't let society or the law tell me what girl I will pursue. It's my life and I don't want to be alone. Everyday I think about the fact that I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship, and because of that I will never settle for a harlot or an ugly girl. I've waited this long so I will make sure it's worth it by going after a jailbait girl that is just as experienced as I am. It's fair, it's equitable, and all the people in Western society that have a problem with that can f**k themselves. I have pure intentions and even if most of Western society would think poorly of me because of what I want, I see it as a confirmation that I would be in the right. Evil and sinful people hate the virtuous, the virtuous are righteous people, and because I am virtuous and righteous then I will never conform to the standards of an immoral and corrupt society no matter where that society may be. America is filled with harlots and sluts, and the harlotry is spreading across the world because people lower their standards and don't care about virtue or righteousness. The only way to find virtue or instill it in a girl is to find her while she's still able to be enchanted and likely to not have been corrupted by fornication which means jailbait. Over than 19 she's probably independent and most definitely has engaged in fornication. Girls are biologically adults and reach sexual maturity either at 15 or 16 which means that is the age I should marry one to maximize my probability she would be a virgin. I will obey the law of nature and nature has given us a clear indication at what age girls mature.



You take things too seriously man.
I actually don't even disagree with you, most of us want the least-used goods of course, if possible. But you set yourself up for heartbreak, as pulling off what you want is getting harder by the day. I was a bit like that in the past but decided to live more instead of wasting life away expecting ideals (i know you're more hardcore, don't need to restate it).

The thing is, what exactly is your plan? what are you going to do when you hit 30 or 35 and it hasn't happened? Because most likely, it won't happen if you remain in the United States.
Have you tried the church circles though?

Also, yes there can be beautiful virgins out there, but you clearly indicate you want sexy to go with it, propped-up breasts, suggestive poses, tight shorts, tons of make up, etc. that's what I meant. I don't think sexy and virgin really combine. How can such girl have the level of pureness you want?. Again, just some opinions of mine, for the sake of discussion, not trying to shove'm down your throat.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Another good topic from Winston!

I nearly dated a deaf girl in Bangkok, but wondered if there would be too many problems.

My sister has a deaf dog. What's the point of a deaf dog? You can't tell it to sit. You can't tell it to lie down. You can't take it off a leash because it won't be able to hear you telling it to come back.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby theprimebait » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Tsar wrote:
droid wrote:
Tsar wrote:Then she posted on her profile the date she lost her virginity to some guy she met on the site.


Image

The sooner you realize many are sluts -given the opportunity- the more at-peace you'll be. Yes, Yulia Dorosh bangs weight-lifting douchebags she meets at the gym, that's pretty obvious.
In all fairness, they do NEED "IT". I don't judge that myself :twisted:, she was probably desperate to be touched. I judge though, the fact that they're now a days too public with their exploits.


This thing of wanting them 'pure' yet ultra-sexy, doesn't make sense. If you showed some super-nubile farmer examples at least it would be coherent.


It does make sense to want a girl to be pure and ultra-sexy. An unattractive or ugly virgin is not desirable. An attractive or ultra-sexy harlot or slut isn't desirable. An attractive (or ultra-sexy) pure girl is desirable. the problem isn't that they "NEED IT" or are desperate to be "touched." It's that society is filled with extreme sexualization, pressures people to have sex, have sexual references everywhere, and society has grown to accept premarital sex and fornication as the normal.

I know that Yulia Dorosh isn't a virgin but she is one of the "prototype girls" that has the physical qualities I want in a girl. That's why I realize that if I want an ultra-sexy and pure girl similar to Yulia Dorosh then I need to marry one (or at least get with onein a relationship) when she's a jailbait. Maximizes the odds and probability as long as she's from a non-Westernized country or a more traditional country. I don't care who calls me a creep, a pedo, or anything else because I will be going for a sexy, pure jailbait girl. I know what I want, and I won't let society or the law tell me what girl I will pursue. It's my life and I don't want to be alone. Everyday I think about the fact that I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship, and because of that I will never settle for a harlot or an ugly girl. I've waited this long so I will make sure it's worth it by going after a jailbait girl that is just as experienced as I am. It's fair, it's equitable, and all the people in Western society that have a problem with that can f**k themselves. I have pure intentions and even if most of Western society would think poorly of me because of what I want, I see it as a confirmation that I would be in the right. Evil and sinful people hate the virtuous, the virtuous are righteous people, and because I am virtuous and righteous then I will never conform to the standards of an immoral and corrupt society no matter where that society may be. America is filled with harlots and sluts, and the harlotry is spreading across the world because people lower their standards and don't care about virtue or righteousness. The only way to find virtue or instill it in a girl is to find her while she's still able to be enchanted and likely to not have been corrupted by fornication which means jailbait. Over than 19 she's probably independent and most definitely has engaged in fornication. Girls are biologically adults and reach sexual maturity either at 15 or 16 which means that is the age I should marry one to maximize my probability she would be a virgin. I will obey the law of nature and nature has given us a clear indication at what age girls mature.


Tsar:


That is all easily possible to get,very easy....but not among white women.possible yes,but very hard to seek.

most orthodox slavs,are cultural christians,nothing more.in rural areas the girls f**k even more because they have nothing else to do.

you could marry a non-white teenage christian very easy.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby tre » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:42 pm

droid wrote:
Tsar wrote:It does make sense to want a girl to be pure and ultra-sexy. An unattractive or ugly virgin is not desirable. An attractive or ultra-sexy harlot or slut isn't desirable. An attractive (or ultra-sexy) pure girl is desirable. the problem isn't that they "NEED IT" or are desperate to be "touched." It's that society is filled with extreme sexualization, pressures people to have sex, have sexual references everywhere, and society has grown to accept premarital sex and fornication as the normal.

I know that Yulia Dorosh isn't a virgin but she is one of the "prototype girls" that has the physical qualities I want in a girl. That's why I realize that if I want an ultra-sexy and pure girl similar to Yulia Dorosh then I need to marry one (or at least get with onein a relationship) when she's a jailbait. Maximizes the odds and probability as long as she's from a non-Westernized country or a more traditional country. I don't care who calls me a creep, a pedo, or anything else because I will be going for a sexy, pure jailbait girl. I know what I want, and I won't let society or the law tell me what girl I will pursue. It's my life and I don't want to be alone. Everyday I think about the fact that I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship, and because of that I will never settle for a harlot or an ugly girl. I've waited this long so I will make sure it's worth it by going after a jailbait girl that is just as experienced as I am. It's fair, it's equitable, and all the people in Western society that have a problem with that can f**k themselves. I have pure intentions and even if most of Western society would think poorly of me because of what I want, I see it as a confirmation that I would be in the right. Evil and sinful people hate the virtuous, the virtuous are righteous people, and because I am virtuous and righteous then I will never conform to the standards of an immoral and corrupt society no matter where that society may be. America is filled with harlots and sluts, and the harlotry is spreading across the world because people lower their standards and don't care about virtue or righteousness. The only way to find virtue or instill it in a girl is to find her while she's still able to be enchanted and likely to not have been corrupted by fornication which means jailbait. Over than 19 she's probably independent and most definitely has engaged in fornication. Girls are biologically adults and reach sexual maturity either at 15 or 16 which means that is the age I should marry one to maximize my probability she would be a virgin. I will obey the law of nature and nature has given us a clear indication at what age girls mature.



You take things too seriously man.
I actually don't even disagree with you, most of us want the least-used goods of course, if possible. But you set yourself up for heartbreak, as pulling off what you want is getting harder by the day. I was a bit like that in the past but decided to live more instead of wasting life away expecting ideals (i know you're more hardcore, don't need to restate it).

The thing is, what exactly is your plan? what are you going to do when you hit 30 or 35 and it hasn't happened? Because most likely, it won't happen if you remain in the United States.
Have you tried the church circles though?

Also, yes there can be beautiful virgins out there, but you clearly indicate you want sexy to go with it, propped-up breasts, suggestive poses, tight shorts, tons of make up, etc. that's what I meant. I don't think sexy and virgin really combine. How can such girl have the level of pureness you want?. Again, just some opinions of mine, for the sake of discussion, not trying to shove'm down your throat.



^^^This. Girls that workout and parade themselves are not likely to be virgin or even close to it. You are likely going to have to look for a girl that is somewhat "backward" and "uncomfortable" in today's western society. If she is adjusted to it, that means she won't be what you are looking for. Even "church girls" will want someone around their own age in western society. Also, forget jailbait in the USA...not going to find much love in prison (forced sex with men perhaps).

I agree, you need to get out of the country and look into cultures that are as different as can be from Westernized countries....
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests