Join these popular Men's Rights Groups on Facebook!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Join these popular Men's Rights Groups on Facebook!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out these popular men's rights groups on Facebook. They have thousands of members. If you join, remember to share some of our articles and posts there to promote HA!

Protection For Men
https://www.facebook.com/groups/protectionformen/

Men's Human Rights Movement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/453139488097300/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Join these popular Men's Rights Groups on Facebook!

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Check out these popular men's rights groups on Facebook. They have thousands of members. If you join, remember to share some of our articles and posts there to promote HA!

Protection For Men
https://www.facebook.com/groups/protectionformen/

Men's Human Rights Movement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/453139488097300/
Hi Winston,
just so you know I was kicked off the MHRM facebook for pointing out that the women openly condone women committing crimes against men and I told Jack Day that he would achieve nothing if he allowed women into the group because they would just railroad it.

Most of these MRM groups are just men throwing their own little pity parties. They can't even be bothered to learn what a right is let alone learn how to defend their rights.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Are there any so-called men's rights groups that support traditional values? Most seem to be libtards like Paul Elam, who are fine with the feminist destruction of society but just claim to want men treated a little better.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

The only rights these MGTOW groups offer is the right to not reproduce. If you want to start a family and live in a community based on trust then religion is the only answer.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I agree with you drealm, men have to have a common goal, no matter what it is, religion is the only soul deep reason, but other alternatives can work too.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Cornfed wrote:Are there any so-called men's rights groups that support traditional values? Most seem to be libtards like Paul Elam, who are fine with the feminist destruction of society but just claim to want men treated a little better.
Hi Cornfed,
no..not really....the Mens Rights Groups are all very inneffective because they are begging "mommy state" to tell the women to behave better...and we all know how effective that is.

So they are going nowhere....they are "protesting" and "petitioning" etc.

The remedy is for me to follow the path of Living Free in the Femnazi World...and, as you can see, they will not do that.

We have established the ability to get work permits and residency permits in Fiji. So if a man qualifies for a residency permit we can sell him the whole package to relocate to Fiji. We do real estate etc as well now.

So..if a man can create a mobile business, like Winston has done, and base it out of Fiji? We can get him the work permit, residency permit, an do his real estate deal for him. Remember what we were talking about 5 years ago with ABB? The idea of giving men a place to go to in order to get out of the west? I thought esatern europe was the best place and I still do. But since men will not co-operate in eastern europe we are now co-operating with the Fiji Government and various businesses in Fiji.

If you can make your own living from external sources living in Fiji is a pretty good place to live in the end.....kind of half way between the USA and Asia.

There are plenty of russian women there looking for husbands as per usual....or a man could take a woman there from Asia/India/Eastern Europe....it would be an idyllic lifestyle as long as you can run a business externally and bring your income in to the country.

Check out our services page.

http://www.mriba.biz/Services.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!