Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Woman flips out on pick up artist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Woman flips out on pick up artist

Postby Anti-American » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzcjL-uLpwY[/youtube]
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:17 pm

PUAs (even the vision impaired ones) perform the valuable service of providing a diversion so that other potential wallets can escape.
Although, in this woman's case, your snacks & ciggies may be in more imminent danger.

Aside from trying to douse him with coffee, she didn't leave any marks, unlike ....
http://honestintrospection.com/2014/01/ ... feminazis/
Last edited by Teal Lantern on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:27 am

It would be nice if PUAs could be banned from expatriation. But at least most of them stay home anyway. Which is why they are learning "game" in the first place, I guess.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 am

Nasty, demented Californians at their worst. I swear, there must be something in their water.

Lol she actualy *thinks* she's attractive, and he confirms it ugghhh.
He's lucky he didn't get the cops thrown on his *ss though (assuming this joke is not fake).
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 am

In fifty years, I see her alone in her house, lonely, with 20 cats by her side. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby RedMenace » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:25 am

Actually I have to agree with her. The majority of men in the west are partly to blame for the women becoming so aggressive and impolite. The same way guys feel when women use them for their money (given the guy actually loves her) is the same way women feel when you use them for their looks. Yes look is important but it shouldn't be the sole focus. It seems most guys approach women out of desperation. If you are that horny, use P4P. What's the difference between P4P and a one night stand (Which in fact rarely happens contrary to popular believes)? If your intentions are genuine (not to just get laid) you will be subtle and take the time to get a rough idea the type of person she is. I think what triggered her defence is him saying she was pretty. That's straight simp move. Why compliment a woman who hasn't earned it. It's a blatant giveaway of your ulterior motives. Western women simply aren't that naive (as opposed to many Chinese women) to fall for that. Most likely they have had many boyfriends and have been hurt so they can pick up your intention from using that word when you don't even know them. He could have simply said "Hey, cold day ain't it?" and move on from there.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 pm

RedMenace wrote:Actually I have to agree with her. The majority of men in the west are partly to blame for the women becoming so aggressive and impolite. The same way guys feel when women use them for their money (given the guy actually loves her) is the same way women feel when you use them for their looks. Yes look is important but it shouldn't be the sole focus. It seems most guys approach women out of desperation. If you are that horny, use P4P. What's the difference between P4P and a one night stand (Which in fact rarely happens contrary to popular believes)? If your intentions are genuine (not to just get laid) you will be subtle and take the time to get a rough idea the type of person she is. I think what triggered her defence is him saying she was pretty. That's straight simp move. Why compliment a woman who hasn't earned it. It's a blatant giveaway of your ulterior motives. Western women simply aren't that naive (as opposed to many Chinese women) to fall for that. Most likely they have had many boyfriends and have been hurt so they can pick up your intention from using that word when you don't even know them. He could have simply said "Hey, cold day ain't it?" and move on from there.

I agree 100%.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:57 pm

An embarrassing example of a man that doesn't know how to talk to women trying to be a player. She overreacted, but he is a fool.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby pete98146 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

HouseMD wrote:An embarrassing example of a man that doesn't know how to talk to women trying to be a player. She overreacted, but he is a fool.

The entire PUA idea is embarrassing. In this case, why bother? She's no prize so why even approach her in the first place? No comprehende'
Last edited by pete98146 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 pm

I actually agree with you douchebags. LMAO #Pwned
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 am

Have any of you watched his other videos?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Woman flips out on pick up artist

Postby MJay1978 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Anti-American wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzcjL-uLpwY[/youtube]

*Sighs* ....I am so glad I'm only giving foreign women the time of day now. I'm never going back to dating Americunts exactly like this. This video is one of the reasons why. But as I watched this, I was laughing my ass off because of how crazy and stupid this woman was acting! Lawl! xD
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 am

RedMenace wrote:Actually I have to agree with her. The majority of men in the west are partly to blame for the women becoming so aggressive and impolite. The same way guys feel when women use them for their money (given the guy actually loves her) is the same way women feel when you use them for their looks. Yes look is important but it shouldn't be the sole focus. It seems most guys approach women out of desperation. If you are that horny, use P4P. What's the difference between P4P and a one night stand (Which in fact rarely happens contrary to popular believes)? If your intentions are genuine (not to just get laid) you will be subtle and take the time to get a rough idea the type of person she is. I think what triggered her defence is him saying she was pretty. That's straight simp move. Why compliment a woman who hasn't earned it. It's a blatant giveaway of your ulterior motives. Western women simply aren't that naive (as opposed to many Chinese women) to fall for that. Most likely they have had many boyfriends and have been hurt so they can pick up your intention from using that word when you don't even know them. He could have simply said "Hey, cold day ain't it?" and move on from there.

Every action does have a reaction, I always say that. You're spot on. That lady was a real angry person though, she just went berzerk :shock:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions