Woman flips out on pick up artist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Woman flips out on pick up artist

Post by Anti-American »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

PUAs (even the vision impaired ones) perform the valuable service of providing a diversion so that other potential wallets can escape.
Although, in this woman's case, your snacks & ciggies may be in more imminent danger.

Aside from trying to douse him with coffee, she didn't leave any marks, unlike ....
http://honestintrospection.com/2014/01/ ... feminazis/
Last edited by Teal Lantern on January 28th, 2014, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nasty, demented Californians at their worst. I swear, there must be something in their water.

Lol she actualy *thinks* she's attractive, and he confirms it ugghhh.
He's lucky he didn't get the cops thrown on his *ss though (assuming this joke is not fake).
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

In fifty years, I see her alone in her house, lonely, with 20 cats by her side. ...
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Actually I have to agree with her. The majority of men in the west are partly to blame for the women becoming so aggressive and impolite. The same way guys feel when women use them for their money (given the guy actually loves her) is the same way women feel when you use them for their looks. Yes look is important but it shouldn't be the sole focus. It seems most guys approach women out of desperation. If you are that horny, use P4P. What's the difference between P4P and a one night stand (Which in fact rarely happens contrary to popular believes)? If your intentions are genuine (not to just get laid) you will be subtle and take the time to get a rough idea the type of person she is. I think what triggered her defence is him saying she was pretty. That's straight simp move. Why compliment a woman who hasn't earned it. It's a blatant giveaway of your ulterior motives. Western women simply aren't that naive (as opposed to many Chinese women) to fall for that. Most likely they have had many boyfriends and have been hurt so they can pick up your intention from using that word when you don't even know them. He could have simply said "Hey, cold day ain't it?" and move on from there.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

RedMenace wrote:Actually I have to agree with her. The majority of men in the west are partly to blame for the women becoming so aggressive and impolite. The same way guys feel when women use them for their money (given the guy actually loves her) is the same way women feel when you use them for their looks. Yes look is important but it shouldn't be the sole focus. It seems most guys approach women out of desperation. If you are that horny, use P4P. What's the difference between P4P and a one night stand (Which in fact rarely happens contrary to popular believes)? If your intentions are genuine (not to just get laid) you will be subtle and take the time to get a rough idea the type of person she is. I think what triggered her defence is him saying she was pretty. That's straight simp move. Why compliment a woman who hasn't earned it. It's a blatant giveaway of your ulterior motives. Western women simply aren't that naive (as opposed to many Chinese women) to fall for that. Most likely they have had many boyfriends and have been hurt so they can pick up your intention from using that word when you don't even know them. He could have simply said "Hey, cold day ain't it?" and move on from there.
I agree 100%.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

An embarrassing example of a man that doesn't know how to talk to women trying to be a player. She overreacted, but he is a fool.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

HouseMD wrote:An embarrassing example of a man that doesn't know how to talk to women trying to be a player. She overreacted, but he is a fool.
The entire PUA idea is embarrassing. In this case, why bother? She's no prize so why even approach her in the first place? No comprehende'
Last edited by pete98146 on January 29th, 2014, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I actually agree with you douchebags. LMAO #Pwned
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Have any of you watched his other videos?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Woman flips out on pick up artist

Post by MJay1978 »

Anti-American wrote:
*Sighs* ....I am so glad I'm only giving foreign women the time of day now. I'm never going back to dating Americunts exactly like this. This video is one of the reasons why. But as I watched this, I was laughing my ass off because of how crazy and stupid this woman was acting! Lawl! xD
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

RedMenace wrote:Actually I have to agree with her. The majority of men in the west are partly to blame for the women becoming so aggressive and impolite. The same way guys feel when women use them for their money (given the guy actually loves her) is the same way women feel when you use them for their looks. Yes look is important but it shouldn't be the sole focus. It seems most guys approach women out of desperation. If you are that horny, use P4P. What's the difference between P4P and a one night stand (Which in fact rarely happens contrary to popular believes)? If your intentions are genuine (not to just get laid) you will be subtle and take the time to get a rough idea the type of person she is. I think what triggered her defence is him saying she was pretty. That's straight simp move. Why compliment a woman who hasn't earned it. It's a blatant giveaway of your ulterior motives. Western women simply aren't that naive (as opposed to many Chinese women) to fall for that. Most likely they have had many boyfriends and have been hurt so they can pick up your intention from using that word when you don't even know them. He could have simply said "Hey, cold day ain't it?" and move on from there.
Every action does have a reaction, I always say that. You're spot on. That lady was a real angry person though, she just went berzerk :shock:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -