Why women love Fifty Shades of Grey

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why women love Fifty Shades of Grey

Post by Banano »

What is this novel women obsess about,anyone read it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I never read this shitty book but there's plenty of plot synposis breakdowns and it's obvious why it appeals to western women because it's written solely for the purpose to flip all their attraction switches. I wouldn't say this appeals to all women since it's mostly popular in the U.S. and U.K.

The main character is some rich knob who spoils the American woman main character with gifts. He's wealthy, handsome, and gives her shit that appeals to western woman's ultra hypergamy.

It has an S&M kink to it. It's about a man dominating but yet allowing the woman be in control.

It appeals to the contradictory nature of feminist western women who want to be both dominant and passive at the same time.

It's more or less a piece of shit and I predict it will make an astronomical amount of money when it comes out in film.

Western woman have awful taste in literature and film and just look at rubbish like Twilight and Sex in the city if you need proof of that.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Repatriate wrote:I never read this shitty book but there's plenty of plot synposis breakdowns and it's obvious why it appeals to western women because it's written solely for the purpose to flip all their attraction switches. I wouldn't say this appeals to all women since it's mostly popular in the U.S. and U.K.

The main character is some rich knob who spoils the American woman main character with gifts. He's wealthy, handsome, and gives her shit that appeals to western woman's ultra hypergamy.

It has an S&M kink to it. It's about a man dominating but yet allowing the woman be in control.

It appeals to the contradictory nature of feminist western women who want to be both dominant and passive at the same time.

It's more or less a piece of shit and I predict it will make an astronomical amount of money when it comes out in film.

Western woman have awful taste in literature and film and just look at rubbish like Twilight and Sex in the city if you need proof of that.
And what's f***ed up and shocking is I have men a disturbing number of Chinese women that like Twilight and/or Sex in the city. It pretty much puts me on alert and I immediately loose interest.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I disagree, although I have not read the book. I have friends who practice BDSM which claim the book is a little inaccurate for the lifestyle. Women are gravitating to it because they are curious about pushing boundaries, sexually and mentally. While I have a profound hatred for feminism, I encourage women to break free of sexual hangups and bondage of sexless and loveless relationships. When you can understand the extremes of a Dom/Sub relationship, the middle ground becomes more clear....
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/paul-hokem ... hades-grey

After devouring the book over a long weekend, I was pleased with the results of my “psychological study.â€￾ Through it, I gained great insight into what women want out of men and how we can be better lovers. For the sake of brevity, I’ve outlined what I learned in the bullet points below:

Women need to feel valued: Men often take their female partners for granted. This is especially true when the couple has been together for a while.

Men need to stay attentive to the details of their partner’s lives and consciously value them as human beings.

It’s okay for men to be vulnerable and sensitive: Women love men for their strengths and for their vulnerabilities. By sharing their emotional vulnerabilities, men will strengthen their romantic relationships.

Sex is an important communication tool in a relationship: Sex is not a mechanical act. It’s a way partners communicate their desires for and respect of one another.

Sex is a whole lot more than penetration: Women want romance. Know that the journey is more important than the destination. Slow down and enjoy the scenery along the way.

Intimacy demands trust: At the heart of romantic relationships is an intimacy that is borne of trust. Women must be able to trust their men. This requires their men to be trustworthy.

While 50 Shades has a great sexual content, it also has great insight to enable men to be better partners, lovers and friends to their romantic partners. It’s a book that’s entertaining and enlightening, sexy and stimulating. Most importantly, it’s a book that need not be reserved for women only. Men can learn a great deal from it’s content. I certainly did.