Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Where should Jeremy vacation?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Where should Jeremy vacation?

Postby Jeremy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

My goal is to have sex with a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies with well-developed posterior chains. As a an anglo-celtic ectomorph, where could I best accomplish this?

South America's an obvious choice, but where specifically?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am







Re: Where should Jeremy vacation?

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Jeremy wrote:I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

My goal is to have sex with a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies with well-developed posterior chains. As a an anglo-celtic ectomorph, where could I best accomplish this?

South America's an obvious choice, but where specifically?


The brothels in Germany have thousands of women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. There are one million hoes in Germany with 500 brothels in Berlin alone!

From what I have read, most hoes in Germany are between 18 and 28 years old. Germany has some of the least expensive hoes in the world, the average cost is 60 euros for half an hour. Some charge as low as 10 euros! :shock:

Believe me, I will be taking a trip to Germany as soon as humanly possible. I am just saving up some more money right now. If I really like Germany I will look into finding a job there (probably teaching English as second language).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby theprimebait » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Poland.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Where should Jeremy vacation?

Postby Jeremy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:35 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

My goal is to have sex with a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies with well-developed posterior chains. As a an anglo-celtic ectomorph, where could I best accomplish this?

South America's an obvious choice, but where specifically?


The brothels in Germany have thousands of women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. There are one million hoes in Germany with 500 brothels in Berlin alone!

From what I have read, most hoes in Germany are between 18 and 28 years old. Germany has some of the least expensive hoes in the world, the average cost is 60 euros for half an hour. Some charge as low as 10 euros! :shock:

Believe me, I will be taking a trip to Germany as soon as humanly possible. I am just saving up some more money right now. If I really like Germany I will look into finding a job there (probably teaching English as second language).


I've been relying on hoes for the past 5 years. It's like screwing a plastic doll. Then again, maybe the ones in Germany aren't as cold... *shrugs*

I also really like morning sex, which isn't possible with hookers.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Rio De Janeiro has exactly what you're looking for.

Just be careful, don't wear flashy clothing or jewelry.

Don't go to clubs at nighttime by yourself and don't go on the beach at nighttime.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Where should Jeremy vacation?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Jeremy wrote:I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

My goal is to have sex with a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies with well-developed posterior chains. As a an anglo-celtic ectomorph, where could I best accomplish this?

South America's an obvious choice, but where specifically?


Costa Rica and stay at the famous Hotel Del Rey!



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9evEqUOyodo[/youtube]
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Rio De Janeiro has exactly what you're looking for.

Just be careful, don't wear flashy clothing or jewelry.

Don't go to clubs at nighttime by yourself and don't go on the beach at nighttime.


Rio is very expensive and the women down there are also more on the darker side.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Where should Jeremy vacation?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Believe me, I will be taking a trip to Germany as soon as humanly possible.


lol!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:53 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Rio De Janeiro has exactly what you're looking for.

Just be careful, don't wear flashy clothing or jewelry.

Don't go to clubs at nighttime by yourself and don't go on the beach at nighttime.


Rio is very expensive and the women down there are also more on the darker side.


They come in all shades, brown, light skinned and dark.

And what's with dark women?

I'd rather have a curvy dark woman than a flat behind light skinned woman.

Brazilian women are among the most horny women in the world and have great attitudes when it comes to sex.

Brazil is a much better alternative to American women any day.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Rio De Janeiro has exactly what you're looking for.

Just be careful, don't wear flashy clothing or jewelry.

Don't go to clubs at nighttime by yourself and don't go on the beach at nighttime.


Rio is very expensive and the women down there are also more on the darker side.


They come in all shades, brown, light skinned and dark.

And what's with dark women?

I'd rather have a curvy dark woman than a flat behind light skinned woman.

Brazilian women are among the most horny women in the world and have great attitudes when it comes to sex.

Brazil is a much better alternative to American women any day.


Silver energy, I agree with you. I heard good things about Brazilian women. But the OP said he's looking specifically for a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies. So his best bet is to go to Costa Rica. It's cheaper there to boot so he can have more fun with more girls.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 am

16 year olds???
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:16 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:16 year olds???


Honestly, I just caught that myself... I was so focused on him looking for white women, or white looking women. Lets hope the OP is at least close to 18.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby aozora13 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:43 pm

I believe he meant 18-24.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests