Where should Jeremy vacation?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Where should Jeremy vacation?

Post by Jeremy »

I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

My goal is to have sex with a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies with well-developed posterior chains. As a an anglo-celtic ectomorph, where could I best accomplish this?

South America's an obvious choice, but where specifically?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where should Jeremy vacation?

Post by jamesbond »

Jeremy wrote:I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

My goal is to have sex with a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies with well-developed posterior chains. As a an anglo-celtic ectomorph, where could I best accomplish this?

The brothels in Germany have thousands of women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. There are one million hoes in Germany with 500 brothels in Berlin alone!

From what I have read, most hoes in Germany are between 18 and 28 years old. Germany has some of the least expensive hoes in the world, the average cost is 60 euros for half an hour. Some charge as low as 10 euros! :shock:

Believe me, I will be taking a trip to Germany as soon as humanly possible. I am just saving up some more money right now. If I really like Germany I will look into finding a job there (probably teaching English as second language).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Poland.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

jamesbond wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I'm not willing to give up my comfortable lifestyle in Canada but still want to sow my oats. To that end, I've decided to start taking two-week sex vacations every year.

The brothels in Germany have thousands of women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. There are one million hoes in Germany with 500 brothels in Berlin alone!

From what I have read, most hoes in Germany are between 18 and 28 years old. Germany has some of the least expensive hoes in the world, the average cost is 60 euros for half an hour. Some charge as low as 10 euros! :shock:

Believe me, I will be taking a trip to Germany as soon as humanly possible. I am just saving up some more money right now. If I really like Germany I will look into finding a job there (probably teaching English as second language).
I've been relying on hoes for the past 5 years. It's like screwing a plastic doll. Then again, maybe the ones in Germany aren't as cold... *shrugs*

I also really like morning sex, which isn't possible with hookers.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Rio De Janeiro has exactly what you're looking for.

Just be careful, don't wear flashy clothing or jewelry.

Don't go to clubs at nighttime by yourself and don't go on the beach at nighttime.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Costa Rica and stay at the famous Hotel Del Rey!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:Rio De Janeiro has exactly what you're looking for.

Don't go to clubs at nighttime by yourself and don't go on the beach at nighttime.
Rio is very expensive and the women down there are also more on the darker side.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

jamesbond wrote:
Believe me, I will be taking a trip to Germany as soon as humanly possible.
lol!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Rio is very expensive and the women down there are also more on the darker side.
They come in all shades, brown, light skinned and dark.

And what's with dark women?

I'd rather have a curvy dark woman than a flat behind light skinned woman.

Brazilian women are among the most horny women in the world and have great attitudes when it comes to sex.

Brazil is a much better alternative to American women any day.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

They come in all shades, brown, light skinned and dark.

And what's with dark women?

I'd rather have a curvy dark woman than a flat behind light skinned woman.

Brazilian women are among the most horny women in the world and have great attitudes when it comes to sex.

Brazil is a much better alternative to American women any day.
Silver energy, I agree with you. I heard good things about Brazilian women. But the OP said he's looking specifically for a variety of 16-24 year old white or latino civvies. So his best bet is to go to Costa Rica. It's cheaper there to boot so he can have more fun with more girls.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

16 year olds???
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:16 year olds???
Honestly, I just caught that myself... I was so focused on him looking for white women, or white looking women. Lets hope the OP is at least close to 18.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I believe he meant 18-24.