Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What do you all see in Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What do you all see in Asian women?

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:43 pm

I don't get it lol
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: What do you all see in Asian women

Postby zboy1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:I don't get it lol

I've always said they're a bit 'overrated,' especially by White guys. Honestly, a lot of them are crazy--and the only reason why most Westerners (both Black and White men) like Asians is due to all the sexual stereotypes associated with them (sideways vagina, mysterious-in-bed), and the supposed submissiveness' of Asian females, compared to Western females (which is not true, btw).

Plus, Western females are crazy--especially White females and African American women--so now you have a lot of desperate White and Black men going after Asian females. ...

The main reason--I think...that many men like Asian females is because many of them are petite, skinny, and not-fat; so, of course, they would look much more attractive, than, let's say...your average, angry feminist Anglo female. ...

I think Latina's, Afro-Caribbean's, and Middle Eastern girls, don't get enough publicity on many Men's forum, for some reason?! Too much emphasis on Asian and Eastern European women, I think, on many forums that I frequent. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm

If you are after a population of high IQ females who aren't mostly fat, psychotic pillhead slags with reeking genitals, Asian females are pretty much the only option left.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Seduction Sebi » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 pm

I am also attracted to Asian women because I know how cute and loving they can be. Before I ever had my first experience with Asian women I couldn't even imagine having sex with an Asian women but as soon I had one experience I wanted to have more of it.

Have you ever had a sexual experience with Asian women? Maybe you are like me and you have to experience it before you like them ;-)
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Postby theprimebait » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 pm

They have pretty hair.pretty eyes.and feminine features.and for white men who have a thing for skinny women,they have that aswell.they also DO have tighter vaginas.mostly because of their small bone structure(they also have smaller hands and feet)wich is arousing.

they basically look like Mulan.

as for why american men specifically go for asian women in such High numbers,well Asian women are a huge upgrade to white american women,mainly because asian women are easy for them,and men we don't want to put in much work for a woman(all that hunting bullshit is feministic-pua propoganda),in fact if a woman really likes you she will make it relatively easy for you.

Asian women are smart,goal driven,and can be pretty to atleast cute,even the average looking ones don't look like alot of the White women with their masculine features and also dress,behaviour etc

its a breathe of fresh air to have a cute,petite,short,smart and down to earth woman who likes you!where can you find that combo among the blonde bimbos?and will they like average Joe Shmoe?

now are they the best?Hell no!not even close!lol Middle eastern,eastern african,Latin girls shit all over them in submissiveness(something they are not!lol).are they the best looking?that is all subjective,my friend.

but they are the only oke option in the west when your own women are nuts.notice that you rarely see muslim men in the west fantasizing about asian women?why is that?(OTOH I did have turkish friends that liked Japanese women,and considered Japanese as brothers,alot of muslims do love Japanese people for having similar values to muslims,but I've never seen a active plan to get with a Japanese female)

I am Willing to bet if white women were of good quality then Asian Fever would dissappear in two days.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Cornfed wrote:If you are after a population of high IQ females who aren't mostly fat, psychotic pillhead slags with reeking genitals, Asian females are pretty much the only option left.

in a nutshell...that is about it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: What do you all see in Asian women

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:01 pm

zboy1 wrote:

I've always said they're a bit 'overrated,' especially by White guys. Honestly, a lot of them are crazy--and the only reason why most Westerners (both Black and White men) like Asians is due to all the sexual stereotypes associated with them (sideways v****a, mysterious-in-bed), and the supposed submissiveness' of Asian females, compared to Western females (which is not true, btw).

Plus, Western females are crazy--especially White females and African American women--so now you have a lot of desperate White and Black men going after Asian females. ...

The main reason--I think...that many men like Asian females is because many of them are petite, skinny, and not-fat; so, of course, they would look much more attractive, than, let's say...your average, angry feminist Anglo female. ...

I think Latina's, Afro-Caribbean's, and Middle Eastern girls, don't get enough publicity on many Men's forum, for some reason?! Too much emphasis on Asian and Eastern European women, I think, on many forums that I frequent. ...

Asian girls, that's kinda broad. But I'll tell you what I see in NE and SE Asian women.

1. NE Asian women tend to be serious about relationships, have had fewer partners, start later, are more feminine behaving, and intelligent. Also, their idea of an attractive male is easier for someone like me to approach than that of white Anglos (or perhaps their bar is just lower). I absolutely hate short and petite (I would much rather have an attractively taller curvy girl, even if she is significantly overweight). But, a fair percentage of NE Asian women are taller and some are even curvy in a very nice way. Also, NE Asian women are less likely to tease or make fun of others for being socially awkward or having physical flaws. They are generally less aggressive and more polite to strangers and in public.

2. SE Asian women for me really boil mainly down to Thais and Fillipinas. SP is mostly people of Chinese ethnicity and I've had limited experience with Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. Thais seem great for short term and behave in a very refined and becoming manner out in public. Some are very beautiful and sexy and again, they seem less looks conscious about who they date. Pinays tend to be very sweet, cute acting, and sometimes shy which can be a very attractive combination for a guy looking for someone softer. They may be less pretty and have more physical flaws but their grasp of English and some facets of American culture means it's a lot more likely you can establish some sort of personality bond with them than most other Asian gals unless you speak some Asian language(s) well.

3. If I had to set 2 sides of a spectrum for women, I would put East Asian gals on one end and black girls (from Americas, Europe, and sub-Saharan Africa) on the other. Asian girls tend to be shy, socially timid, girlish, soft and weak, less sexually developed, and cute. Black girls tend to be outgoing, socially fearless, robust and strong, more sexually developed, and sometimes stunningly sexy (or grossly ugly and obese lol). A black women will confront you from the git-go and tell you how she feels 100% right up in your face. An Asian girl will act demure but keep a mental scorecard and use subtle strategies which over time can be very effective in manipulating guys and even gaining control over them.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Why do you always ask such dumb questions?

How can you not like feminine women with silky smooth skin? What's not to like about that?

Take a look at her for instance. What's not to like? lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby tre » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 pm

So many of these thread types...lol. It simply comes down to personal preference. I like Asian women because I think they are some of the most attractive women...no other reason. They are not easier to deal with in the USA than any other woman. They might even be MORE difficult. But they are so adorable....lol.

I think that if you like THICK, chubby women, you won't prefer Asians. If you like petite, lean women, you might prefer them. I am of the strong opinion that a pretty girl will become unattractive by gaining any considerable amount of weight. That includes Asians, but they are less likely to be obese than any other race. They are genetically petite most of the time, which IMO is a great thing for them.

Then there are those that like the younger, innocent, cute look vs those who like the the outwardly sexual, older, more established look.

Then there are those that like the darker, exotic look vs those that like the white ivory look.

Lastly, there are those that focus on long-term looks of the girls they consider and those that focus on short-term. White women IMO can look fine in their late teens and early twenties, for instance. Asian women can look fine well into their thirties. For a guy that is in his thirties, forties or fifties that wants something long term, he's likely going to go for someone that looks younger than he does. A white woman his age (or even quite a bit younger) isn't going to be that person.

Very attractive Asian girls are NOT easy to get unless the man is also the creme of the crop. The ones that are easy to get, are not the attractive ones. I think that goes for any woman in the western world.

There are obviously quite a few guys that like THICK women. Some of us don't understand that either as we don't share your view on what is and isn't attractive...simple as that.
tre
Junior Poster

Postby fightforlove » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 pm

They're fairly petite (small boned), feminine, smart and kinda quirky. They have the long dark hair and smooth swarthy skin that I love. And they tend to have less sexual history than white/black/hispanic American women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm

All Great replies in here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 pm

In my experiences, Japanese women were woosome. Chinese women were smart and interesting. Thai women weren't always that smart but they were soft and smooth. Wow.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby magnum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 pm

For me, Asian women treated me with respect, and treated me as though what was inside of me had value.

They are respectful, yet not just a push over.

they are dangerous, perhaps the most dangerous females, both physically and mentally, they have the most thinking capacity out of any women I've met, at least for education, though I wouldn't say they're good at thinking outside of the box.

They don't know what the word CARB means, and will never need to know what one is.

they're clingy in the right setting in a way I've never experienced before.

But that's subjective and I have zero personal experience with just abut any other type of woman...I'm a sucker for the cute/hot look of Chinese/Japanese girls.
magnum
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 am

this kina says it all ;)

would kill for a wife like this.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: What do you all see in Asian women?

Postby Array9 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:53 pm

I actually like feminine women. Asian and South American women are my favorites.

Mr. Darcy, once you get a passport and begin to travel, your views will change. :wink:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions