Russian Alpha guy destroys Betas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Russian Alpha guy destroys Betas

Post by theprimebait »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80764013/

Now if only in the west men would correct feminine faggots and hipsters this way,we would not have to deal with whiteknights,liberal hipsters,and other wierdo faggots.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

That guy is a fuc king pr ick. I hate people like that. He should have his balls ripped off.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The "alpha" is actually a racial Georgian, and the emo kids are Russians. The reason the Russian kids do not fight back is the punk kid is a local mafia thug. I showed my Ukrainian wife this video a while ago and she translated and explained it to me. The little prick is anything but an alpha, as he would never dare to step up like that unless he had his crew with him, and the backing of his social parasite gang.

This is the kind of bullshit that is coming to America soon, where scumbag cops and rats swagger around beating kids and little old ladies while the rest of the sheep stand around like doing nothing. Laugh wile you can, but if we are not careful, it will be our turn in the barrel soon enough.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I taught he was a muslim Dagestani.and they insulted his brother so he went to beat them up for revenge.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

To the OP: Seriously? This Alpha-Beta bullshit is as outdated, useless and defunct as the grocery store. Bottom line here-- he's a piss ant mafia thug throwing his weight around a bunch of sissy men who do nothing to fight back. Men need to start acting like MEN again, due to the harmful, corrupt and perverted social programming instituted by feminism. Trust me he wouldn't dare try that shit in a pro-gun country where private citizens pack heat. He would have been carried off in a body bag after Mr. Smith & Wesson or Mr. Glock equalized the playing field. Lethal force is justified if you have an unarmed attacker where you are fearing for your life and have no immediate escape. Besides, I have no sympathy for the mafia, gangs or other thug wanna be jefes. In fact I take delight when they are either shot by police in a gunfight or kill each other in a turf war. Less criminal vermin around to take up oxygen and suck off public welfare.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

Sorry but this video doesn't show anything than a stupid idiot who thinks that you can solve problems by beating someone up. Even if I am against the extreme form of feminism I would never beat a woman or a man who has other opinions than I have. This is just wrong in the core and in case you want to try to fight with such methods you only produce more hatred and aggression. Fight with your brain, not with your fists.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

WTF??? Do you really admire guys like this? That a$$hole doesn't deserve anything but contempt... If that's an "alpha" then I don't want to be one. Picking on someone weaker than yourself is just cowardly and pathetic.
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

It very disgusting. The guy is not a Russian alpha. He is a member of ethnic minority from the Caucas Mountains. I agree with the posters above, it's very dangerous to be in conflict with them. If those emo kids had beaten him up, the would have been found dead next week.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Russian Alpha guy destroys Betas

Post by polya »

theprimebait wrote:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80764013/

Now if only in the west men would correct feminine faggots and hipsters this way,we would not have to deal with whiteknights,liberal hipsters,and other wierdo faggots.
No, think again. This video is anything but what you just said. And when did you last correct a whit knight, etc.?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Although I usually don't like videos like that, I agree with this one. Emo fags deserve this.