Are good looking black people affected by racism abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
jasonstone wrote:
theprimebait wrote:It depends.a more finer features,lighter skinned guy gets less hate,a darker skinned black buck will get alot of hate from males and outright threatning behaviour but alot of love from females.

the only black males non-blacks like are gay or fat/ugly.the hate towards black males is a hate based on feeling threatned,so naturally a tyson beckford looking guy will be hated by alot of people.especially in asia where they are more passive agressive,whereas in EE,middle east or latin America youd get physical confrontation.

but only insecure men would hate you,the alphas won't.

and if you aren't macking on their women I'm sure they won't care.

In Scandinavian countries a Tyson Beckford look trumps all IMO.
For having dating middle-to-upper class girls who are white themselves you better look like them if you want to have a lot of success at this.
See, that's where I had f'ed up: I didn't dress upper class over seas. I dressed like 2 Chainz, Lost Boyz (90s rap group), and Redman, and I got the brother lovers unmitigatedly. If I had dressed up properly, I would have probably gotten in with the upper classes more easily and my positive experiences would have been tenfold.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:See, that's where I had f'ed up: I didn't dress upper class over seas. I dressed like 2 Chainz, Lost Boyz (90s rap group), and Redman, and I got the brother lovers unmitigatedly. If I had dressed up properly, I would have probably gotten in with the upper classes more easily and my positive experiences would have been tenfold.
Yup. I think an upper class black dude could clean up, simply for the novelty factor (provided he looks decent and has some social skills). There are very few of them in any country in the 18-30 age bracket (probably less than 1 in 100000, so a country like Sweden would have like 50 of those guys in the entire country) However if you are not like them (middle or upper class, doesn't matter if yr white or black or pink) then you're shit outta luck.

It's not only looking like them tho, it's also behaviour. Things like the way you hold your wine glass. Simple stuff, really.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: are good looking black people affected by racism abroad

Post by Jackal »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: The main thing overseas is to treat people with respect, learn a little bit of the language before you go, and always carry yourself with some degree of humility. [/b]

You go overseas acting all cocky and treating people with disrespect that WILL get you killed. People already think you're rich and you only make it worse by acting like an a*****.
^That sounds like good advice. Travelers of all races should be aware of their surroundings and should just be humble and leave if they find themselves very unwelcome somewhere. Once in Hungary, I was in a bar and I started to get a very hostile feeling from the gypsies there, so I just left. There were plenty of other bars to go to, so there was no reason for me to get aggressive and territorial and risk a fight with multiple opponents who might have had knives.

Black guys in eastern Europe may encounter some rude/stupid jokes, but most won't be attacked, I don't think--well, not unless they really go looking for trouble, such as showing up at an ultra-nationalist folk metal concert which is full of drunk skinheads! lol
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are good looking black people affected by racism abroad?

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm 6ft 1, muscular, caramel skinned, and good looking, so will people still try to kill me?
By whose standard? Aren't you the same dude that has trouble getting laid now?

I have no idea what you act like around women, so I can't call it. But you tick most of the boxes, unless women pull down your draws and end up being disappointed...