Why are white Americans on this site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why are white Americans on this site?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Not to be bias, but you all have it made in this country. If you dont like it than its most likely your fault.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

They have it made even more in other countries...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are white americans on this site

Post by Cornfed »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Not to be bias, but you all have it made in this country. If you dont like it than its most likely your fault.
Reading this site should inform you of just how stupid your statement is.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Not to be bias, but you all have it made in this country. If you dont like it than its most likely your fault.
Reading this site should inform you of just how stupid your statement is.
I think hell froze over and Winston married Scarlet Johanson because for once I agree with Cornfed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 3rd, 2020, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

"If you dont like it than its most likely your fault."

You have got to be kidding. The dating scene in the US is awful for ALL men, regardless of race due to the anti-male feminist brainwashing most western women are influenced by. Also, biased no-fault divorce laws which make marriage a punishment for men by using the government to extract his earnings and resources. There is almost no positive incentive for men to get married here, only risk and punishment. Men can also get tossed in jail for false rape charges because some girl slept with you the night before regretted having sex the next day. But rather than take the embarrassment, she would rather lie and make the man's life a living hell while possibly getting him sent to prison over a lie. www.rooshvforum.com/thread-12647.html Not to mention all the other pro-feminist laws with the support of traitorous, groveling manginas and white knights that try to make our lives more difficult. Come on man, you should know better.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

No,white men do not have it made in the U.S.tell that to a man living in the appalachians.you think all white men are new england frat boys?most whites are poor,ugly to average looking,and have similar issues to blacks.

stop watching TV or The O.C. ,that is not the reality of white people.

atleast black men who are average looking have bbc sluts and fetishists to f**k,white men don't have that.oke,they have asian women,but asian wimmenz are only concentrated in certain areas of the country,and there are not enough asian women for every white guy in the first place.

basically non-black americans who are not above average in either looks,money or status(this includes being a gang member or skateboarder or DJ,not doctor or lawyer.lol)have it suck in the U.S.A and most of the developed world.

I have no idea why a black male would complain about the situation in america,I'v seen the ugliest,lamest,black guys with decent white and latina women in the U.S.any puerto rican woman is basically yours,I've even seen decent asian women with unattractive black men.

this makes me think you're probabely here to rustle jimmies and nothing else.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

No we don't. Some of us have issues that make us look like creeps or weirdos to some women, which is outside our control. In addition, if you have been sheltered much of your life, that can have an impact. Thing before you speak.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Regular white men in western society has it as bad as minorities.

See, in American society, you must have WEALTH if you are a male, regardless of race.

Even white men who don't have wealth suffer greatly with women in western society.

That's why I am always saying that white men will do very well in Asia, latin America, Russia or Eastern Europe.

Sometimes.....sometimes....a white guy can do well in Western Europe.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

White guys are on top of the social ladder, get first picks of every girl, and have white privilege. Yes, western society might suck, they have less problems than us.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

With all due respect, you need to start reading the history books. You should start with, They Were White And They Were Slaves The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America

That said, I know when you walk outside and you see a bunch of whites they all look the same, but, culturally they're not. Jewish, Polish, Italian, Irish, Russian, and so on, are all culturally different groups of Caucasian people who, in many instances, don't even get along or associate with each other. Jewish people by far are the most insular group of people I have ever met.

Now I'm a black guy who grew up in white neighborhoods and I can tell you that the only group of whites who I have seen that have it made are JEWS because they stick together like glue and they usually run their own lucrative business. No question though that Jews are incredibly brilliant and they're the ones who spearhead the development of technology and science. All other groups of whites are mostly the same in that they're the working class, mostly. Many whites are also dirt poor, for generations, and a number of them still live up in the Appalachian mountains.

To be fair, yes, any young white male of any cultural background does has an advantage over any black man in America simply because European Colonialism is the dominate culture and he looks like the people who own and run this culture. No big deal though because if you're a black man who has his *** strait, and can do something very well, you can succeed.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on February 14th, 2014, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

SilverEnergy wrote:Regular white men in western society has it as bad as minorities.

See, in American society, you must have WEALTH if you are a male, regardless of race.

Even white men who don't have wealth suffer greatly with women in western society.

That's why I am always saying that white men will do very well in Asia, latin America, Russia or Eastern Europe.

^^+1

Not only that but I'm glad that I'm black because I'm somewhat off the feminist radar. Feminist mainly direct their anger towards white males. Us black men, at best, are seen as sex objects due to the myth of every black man having a long penis and masculine physique to go along with it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr.Darcy wrote:White guys are on top of the social ladder, get first picks of every girl, and have white privilege. Yes, western society might suck, they have less problems than us.
You are thinking of a small but very visible subset of white men without noticing all the rest who are getting the shaft.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Mr.Darcy wrote:White guys are on top of the social ladder, get first picks of every girl, and have white privilege. Yes, western society might suck, they have less problems than us.
I agree.Even in Brazil..most women only really want to date White men.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Regular white men in western society has it as bad as minorities.

^^+1

Not only that but I'm glad that I'm black because I'm somewhat off the feminist radar. Feminist mainly direct their anger towards white males. Us black men, at best, are seen as sex objects due to the myth of every black man having a long penis and masculine physique to go along with it.
Yep, and some white feminists actually date black men!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer