Why are white Americans on this site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

It is true that everybody hates Blacks and Black men are least desirable by other women except the fat chicks nobody else wants. Take a trip to Taiwan if you don't believe me and try to get a job or a girlfriend. hell, even try to hire a prossy and it ain't happenin', BLACK MAN!

I'm Black. I like Black people (not sexually attracted to black women, I like NE Asian women) and want us to acknowledge reality.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

chibolo wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Black men in those pictures are with good-looking white women, but most Black men end up with fat chicks or their hands.

Also, I like East Asian women, not white girls.
That is a MYTH.tons of latinas,whites and asian women have a black fetish and ''black only''!

in the city I reside in now,amsterdam,most asian women date black men from my experience.in fact its rare to see a white man/asian woman couple below a certain age-group.all the indonesian/chinese women are walking hand in hand with black males.and these black males are sometimes goodlooking but also alot of times ugly as f**k with a 4'10 cute asian girl walking hand in hand.

Black Men are slayers.
Yep, outside of America, black men do 20x better in the dating scene.

A less than average black guy is going to kill it in Western Europe, Australia, Japan and Montreal.

In America, if a black guy wants to consistently date the prettiest white, latinas and asian women, he is going to need to either look like a model or be very wealthy.
Well, I don't know. I live in Belgium (which is in Western Europe for those who don't know) and there are a LOT of black people here (mosty Africans). Almost all of them date other blacks. I rarely see a black guy with a white girl. 99% or more of the couples you see here are the same race and of similar looks/age. I think white women who are into blacks are a small group everywhere (they do exist of course). Don't come here expecting that white women will throw themselves at you just because you are black, because I don't think it's true.
I never mentioned Belgium.....I don't have much experience or knowledge with that country.

It is true in the countries I mentioned, that black men are seen as exotic.

But in general African American men don't have a problem getting women in Europe.

And yes, white women will throw themselves at black guys in the countries I mentioned, particularly the well dressed ones.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:It is true that everybody hates Blacks and Black men are least desirable by other women except the fat chicks nobody else wants. Take a trip to Taiwan if you don't believe me and try to get a job or a girlfriend. hell, even try to hire a prossy and it ain't happenin', BLACK MAN!

I'm Black. I like Black people (not sexually attracted to black women, I like NE Asian women) and want us to acknowledge reality.
Sexually, black men are the most desirable male on the planet. Most of the female sex tourist go to either Africa or the Caribbean.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 8vFajp9ggl
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Last edited by theprimebait on February 14th, 2014, 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:It is true that everybody hates Blacks and Black men are least desirable by other women except the fat chicks nobody else wants. Take a trip to Taiwan if you don't believe me and try to get a job or a girlfriend. hell, even try to hire a prossy and it ain't happenin', BLACK MAN!

Sexually, black men are the most desirable male on the planet. Most of the female sex tourist go to either Africa or the Caribbean.

Most female sex tourists go to turkey,spain,greece etc

but yeah women love dreads,dark skin,and manly physiques of blacks.its certainely preferable over a pale,scrawny pink skinned yellow hair hipster twink,back home.

but lets not kid ourselves-goodlooking white men shit on all other men of all other races.
Last edited by theprimebait on February 14th, 2014, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Once they're old and ugly. Show me the young, attractive Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese women that go for Black guys in droves, huh? I thought so.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

skateboardstephen wrote:Everything is all about a White man no matter where you go it seems.Black men don't want to face it..but our own women(Black women world wide don't f***ing tell about how bad Black American women are,i'm talking about other countries) are the ones who are going to be really down with us as a whole.
Okay so stephen is telling Black Man to "face it" and settle for Black women, and AdmiralofBlacks is telling Black men to "face the facts" and resign themselves to being alone. How much longer will it be for some one comes along and try to sell Black men on how hard it is to get a quality woman and that Black men should "face it" and should just settle for faggotry since it is easier to get man ass?

How come no one is trying to tell Asian men what they should collectively do with their dicks? Asian men have their sexual marketplace struggles too, but you don't see Asian posters trying to collective guide Asian Men one way or another. Same for non-select (bottom 90%) White men. But when it comes to Black Men, you can be sure that there will be someone to assess not only the quantity but the quality of female Black men are supposed to be able to obtain (which is a subjective value that tends to get inflated as soon as a Black man obtains such a female) , ignoring that there are winners and losers in every race.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Blacks are generally the most hated people on this planet. Any other race that glorifies them is heavily subjected to stigmatism from their peers. I really dont see how I even have to argue this with yall.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Chad N. Froyda wrote: How much longer will it be for some one comes along and try to sell Black men on how hard it is to get a quality woman and that Black men should "face it" and should just settle for faggotry since it is easier to get man a**?
The mainstream media is already doing it. Shall we say Jason Collins or Michael Sam?

Black men are relegated to the three F's: Fatties, Fuglies, and Faggots. I'm against these choices, so I say that it's better to be alone than with the garbage. Black men with standards, especially those of us with Yellow Fever, are semi-incel for life.

http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013 ... ng-to.html

http://www.3kgs.com/being-black-with-st ... -celibate/
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote: How much longer will it be for some one comes along and try to sell Black men on how hard it is to get a quality woman and that Black men should "face it" and should just settle for faggotry since it is easier to get man a**?
The mainstream media is already doing it. Shall we say Jason Collins or Michael Sam?

Black men are relegated to the three F's: Fatties, Fuglies, and Faggots. I'm against these choices, so I say that it's better to be alone than with the garbage. Black men with standards, especially those of us with Yellow Fever, are semi-incel for life.

http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013 ... ng-to.html

http://www.3kgs.com/being-black-with-st ... -celibate/

96 time out of 100 I turn on one of those weight loss shows the fat white woman trying to lose weight always has a white boyfriend/husband.

If Black men are linked to Jason Collins and Michael Sam, then White men are linked to entire cable networks (LOGO, Bravo, etc) that promote faggottry.

It seems like if a woman is 7 on the arms of a White man, the very same women becomes a 3-4 on the arms of a Black man, even though nothing about her appearance is different in any way.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Blacks are generally the most hated people on this planet. Any other race that glorifies them is heavily subjected to stigmatism from their peers. I really dont see how I even have to argue this with yall.
We shouldn't argue with you until you pull your head out of your ass. You have been brainwashed. Until you accept that, you're going to remain a bitter man without any success in life. There are PLENTY of black men that have no problems with women and there are plenty of white men that do...
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Until I see black malea with quality girls of other races on the same scale as other minoroties I will listen. Idk where you live to think otherwise.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Mr.Darcy wrote:Until I see black malea with quality girls of other races on the same scale as other minoroties I will listen. Idk where you live to think otherwise.
Exactly. I doubt that you will ever see it, and Black folks are poised to go extinct within the next decade, perhaps even by the end of the year.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Im just sick of the bs man