Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why are white Americans on this site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » February 14th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:White guys are on top of the social ladder, get first picks of every girl, and have white privilege. Yes, western society might suck, they have less problems than us.
You are thinking of a small but very visible subset of white men without noticing all the rest who are getting the shaft.
If White men in the U.S. didn't marry or have kids (get a vasectomy)they wouldn't really have much to be worried with and would just be serial daters.As a Black man you get racism from all angles.Non-Black Latinas,White women,Especially Asian women and now even some Black women act really racist towards Black men.I have had so many racist incidents with American women.I have had many Asian women just be openly racist against me..when i would go out to the bars with my White friends..Asian American women make it obvious that they only prefer White men.Everything is all about a White man no matter where you go it seems.Black men don't want to face it..but our own women(Black women world wide don't f***ing tell about how bad Black American women are,i'm talking about other countries) are the ones who are going to be really down with us as a whole.With other races of Women some Black men get lucky a lot don't..it's a roll of the dice.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » February 14th, 2014, 9:05 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Regular white men in western society has it as bad as minorities.

See, in American society, you must have WEALTH if you are a male, regardless of race.

Even white men who don't have wealth suffer greatly with women in western society.

That's why I am always saying that white men will do very well in Asia, latin America, Russia or Eastern Europe.

Sometimes.....sometimes....a white guy can do well in Western Europe.
^^+1

Not only that but I'm glad that I'm black because I'm somewhat off the feminist radar. Feminist mainly direct their anger towards white males. Us black men, at best, are seen as sex objects due to the myth of every black man having a long penis and masculine physique to go along with it.
What do you mean "off the feminist radar" The Black community has add a 20 year head start with the rampant feminism from Black American women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: February 9th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks » February 14th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Yes, skateboardstephen has the right idea.

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Post by pete98146 » February 14th, 2014, 9:25 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Regular white men in western society has it as bad as minorities.

See, in American society, you must have WEALTH if you are a male, regardless of race.

Even white men who don't have wealth suffer greatly with women in western society.

That's why I am always saying that white men will do very well in Asia, latin America, Russia or Eastern Europe.

Sometimes.....sometimes....a white guy can do well in Western Europe.
There just seems to be a very thick divide between white men and white women these days. It may be different in other parts of the country but here in Seattle it's noticeable. I think the male interest in women is still there but these white girls don't seem interested....no smiles, eye contact, flirting etc. Conversely ladies of different race are much more friendly with (and pardon the cliché) the Asian ladies being on top of the list of women that show interest.

Hey you can't blame the Asian ladies. If the white girls are turning their noses up to all but the upper 20% or get their love from black guys (I have no problem with this btw) then the Asian ladies know there is chance to meet white guys, hence the higher level of interest.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » February 14th, 2014, 9:39 pm

look most white men look like this

Image

Image

not this

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

in fact I'd say the only consistentely goodlooking group in america are non-pred.amerindian,latinos like castizo/harnizo Mexicans and PRs and some italians.most white men are not goodlooking.


not only that but they lack style,swagger and are seen by alot of women as lame,pussies etc Just being honest.I rarely see a black or latino emo,hipster or metal incel.

here is what I see on a consistent basis with black men

Image

Image


Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Contrast the playfulness of the BM and WW in the foreground with the borderline incel WM in the background watching his wife? deal with the cockblock kid (I'm guessing). The stress and strain of that LTR vs the happiness in the one in the foreground.

He almost looks like a bystander in his own LTR.

notice how most black guys are ugly.just look at albino africans.thats how they look like without the dark skin covering their facial features.but they have the status and stereotypes to their advantage.

Black men date UP when going IR.white men date DOWN.YET STILL HOT WOMEN fawn over them.

black man=winner status

non top tier white man and non-black man=loser status

just how it is.
Last edited by theprimebait on February 14th, 2014, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: February 9th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks » February 14th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Black men in those pictures are with good-looking white women, but most Black men end up with fat chicks or their hands.

Also, I like East Asian women, not white girls.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » February 14th, 2014, 10:40 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:What do you mean "off the feminist radar" The Black community has add a 20 year head start with the rampant feminism from Black American women.

I don't believe that rampant feminism occurs within the African American community like it does with whites because most American black women are not misandrist at heart, nor do American black women sit down and educate themselves like white women do and decide to subscribe to such radical philosophies.

The African American community was destroyed mostly by drugs, alcohol, and Governmental laws/programs such as welfare and locking up African males for inordinate amounts of time.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » February 14th, 2014, 10:48 pm

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Black men in those pictures are with good-looking white women, but most Black men end up with fat chicks or their hands.

Also, I like East Asian women, not white girls.
That is a MYTH.tons of latinas,whites and asian women have a black fetish and ''black only''!

in the city I reside in now,amsterdam,most asian women date black men from my experience.in fact its rare to see a white man/asian woman couple below a certain age-group.all the indonesian/chinese women are walking hand in hand with black males.and these black males are sometimes goodlooking but also alot of times ugly as f**k with a 4'10 cute asian girl walking hand in hand.

Black Men are slayers.

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Post by SilverEnergy » February 14th, 2014, 10:56 pm

theprimebait wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Black men in those pictures are with good-looking white women, but most Black men end up with fat chicks or their hands.

Also, I like East Asian women, not white girls.
That is a MYTH.tons of latinas,whites and asian women have a black fetish and ''black only''!

in the city I reside in now,amsterdam,most asian women date black men from my experience.in fact its rare to see a white man/asian woman couple below a certain age-group.all the indonesian/chinese women are walking hand in hand with black males.and these black males are sometimes goodlooking but also alot of times ugly as f**k with a 4'10 cute asian girl walking hand in hand.

Black Men are slayers.
Yep, outside of America, black men do 20x better in the dating scene.

A less than average black guy is going to kill it in Western Europe, Australia, Japan and Montreal.

A good looking white guy is going to do well in most places.

In America, if a black guy wants to consistently date the prettiest white, latinas and asian women, he is going to need to either look like a model or be very wealthy.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on February 14th, 2014, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: February 9th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks » February 14th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Yes, there are tons. They all weigh a ton or more.

chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Post by chibolo » February 14th, 2014, 11:21 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Black men in those pictures are with good-looking white women, but most Black men end up with fat chicks or their hands.

Also, I like East Asian women, not white girls.
That is a MYTH.tons of latinas,whites and asian women have a black fetish and ''black only''!

in the city I reside in now,amsterdam,most asian women date black men from my experience.in fact its rare to see a white man/asian woman couple below a certain age-group.all the indonesian/chinese women are walking hand in hand with black males.and these black males are sometimes goodlooking but also alot of times ugly as f**k with a 4'10 cute asian girl walking hand in hand.

Black Men are slayers.
Yep, outside of America, black men do 20x better in the dating scene.

A less than average black guy is going to kill it in Western Europe, Australia, Japan and Montreal.

In America, if a black guy wants to consistently date the prettiest white, latinas and asian women, he is going to need to either look like a model or be very wealthy.
Well, I don't know. I live in Belgium (which is in Western Europe for those who don't know) and there are a LOT of black people here (mosty Africans). Almost all of them date other blacks. I rarely see a black guy with a white girl. 99% or more of the couples you see here are the same race and of similar looks/age. I think white women who are into blacks are a small group everywhere (they do exist of course). Don't come here expecting that white women will throw themselves at you just because you are black, because I don't think it's true.

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: February 9th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks » February 14th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Exactly. Nobody likes Blacks except for the low-tier garbage. It is painful, but true.

chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Post by chibolo » February 14th, 2014, 11:41 pm

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Exactly. Nobody likes Blacks except for the low-tier garbage. It is painful, but true.
I didn't say that. All I said was that here in my country, a white girl dating a black guy doesn't happen very often at all. It DOES happen, but it's rare compared to same-race couples. Doesn't mean that it is impossible for a black guy to get an attractive girl, far from it.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » February 15th, 2014, 12:16 am

Guys, we can go back and forth all day on this, but at the end of the day, any man of any race can get any woman of any race so as long as you have enough money and you're willing to put in the work to get her.

For the most part, women are opportunist, so if you're able to offer them a better quality of life, and you're willing to start a family with them, they will take it.

All this racial hatred stuff is crap on the global level as there is no race on this earth that is completely free from being hated for some reason or another, and everywhere in the world groups of people are hated for all kinds of reasons. The untouchables in India have it far worse then any African, the gypsies and Jews have their own issues of not having any land and constantly being run out, and the Japanese are intensely hated by Chinese due to the Nanking as for some examples.

When it comes to women, your race, or how you look, means nothing! Women only care about your money!!!!
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on February 15th, 2014, 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » February 15th, 2014, 12:23 am



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”