Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are white Americans on this site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 am

Im just sick of the bs man
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm







Postby tre » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:43 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Until I see black malea with quality girls of other races on the same scale as other minoroties I will listen. Idk where you live to think otherwise.


I don't see many "quality" girls in the USA period...first of all. There are more Asian women that go for Asian men than otherwise. There are more White women that go for White men than otherwise. There are more Black women that go for Black men than otherwise. There are more Latinas that go for Latin men than otherwise. I actually DO see more Black men with White women than Asian men with White women...a lot more. I see more Black men with White women than White men with Black women. You see White men with Asian women a lot because many of us WE PREFER THEM over all others physically. You don't even like Asian women. Many Black guys like "thick" women so we don't even compete with you as we don't like the same women. I'll take petite any day...

The only race of men that has a legitimate complaint against White men IMO is Asian men who prefer Asian women that can't seem to get one. Many White men prefer Asian women over White women. I happen to be one of them. I am all for Asian men dating White women, but if they have no desire to.....can't say I blame them. I don't want to date them either....
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:50 am

I am a Black man that prefers Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese women. I hate fat chicks. If the Asian girls that you like are filipinas and thais, then you have no competition from me, but if Black men could compete, I would be competing with you for Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, Singaporean (Chinese, not the indians), and I'd accept Koreans.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby tre » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:07 am

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:I am a Black man that prefers Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese women. I hate fat chicks. If the Asian girls that you like are filipinas and thais, then you have no competition from me, but if Black men could compete, I would be competing with you for Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, Singaporean (Chinese, not the indians), and I'd accept Koreans.


There are beautiful women in all of those countries that you listed. You are the minority if you prefer petite women over thick women as a black man (if you are truly black, which I still question). Regardless, I am white and (you say) you are black. If that is true then we do not look alike. Some women will prefer your look over mine and some won't. Kai (a member/poster here) successfully found a Chinese woman in China. He married her and brought her back to the USA. He is not the only black man to be successful in doing that. The difference between yourself and Kai is that Kai doesn't see himself as you seem to see yourself. He doesn't see his race as something that should hold him back...and so it doesn't.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:09 am

I am Black. If i were not Black, I'd be in Japan, Taiwan, or China going balls-deep bustin' all kinds of nuts.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

I would say that most women of all races love black guys,but keep it hush hush.especially the hottest ones.did you not see my pictures proving hot girls love black men?do you want me to link you to some twitter accounts of goodlooking latinas and white women who are ''black only''?



if you can't get laid as a black man,you are just pathetic.you are like a white feminist,you only see the top 1 % of white men(wether in looks,money or status)doing very well with women,and you assume the AVERAGE white guy is attractive to women.BULLSHIT.most white men have trouble with women.pale/pink skin,beta features,gracile bone structure,and light colouring doesn't attract women.these are feminine traits.softness.innocent.non-sexual.pussy-drying.

Image

Image

even brock lesnar despite his masculine bone structure still looks Beta,because of his colouring.this faggot here looks 10 x more masculine,sexual and intimidating despite lookng like a woman:

Image

Image

now the only consistentely lusted after group of males in the U.S are blacks and latinos.thats justa fact.I'm not saying this because I hate white guys(my father and entire family is blonde and red haired and pink skinned!),my dearest relatives and family are pink light haired whites,I have no grudge agaisnt them,but I am speaking with objectivity.

dark features=sensual,masculine,intimidating

light features=soft,innocent,feminine etc

so you can see why(many) black men despite having ugly faces,no browbones,no chins,shitty jaws,round Beta eyes,plump lips still look masculine..COLOURING.

now your complaint that asian women don't like black men is bullshit.in Japan,black men are kings.goodlooking japanese women date black guys,there.I don't believe you're black,because you sound like a troll.anyone knows deep down that black men are lusted after by alot of women.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby deasil875 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:35 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Not only that but I'm glad that I'm black because I'm somewhat off the feminist radar. Feminist mainly direct their anger towards white males. Us black men, at best, are seen as sex objects due to the myth of every black man having a long penis and masculine physique to go along with it.


LMAO!!! I'm a white male, 160 with single digit body fat, decently endowed and embrace my masculinity with confidence. I must be the biggest asshole on the planet to feminists. Thank god I don't have any inclination to pursue an American woman because I practically get ignored or scowled at by a majority of them. I smile and laugh. Every Filipina on the other hand I've gotten to know appreciates a real man.
deasil875
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Postby deasil875 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 pm

theprimebait wrote:I would say that most women of all races love black guys,but keep it hush hush.especially the hottest ones.did you not see my pictures proving hot girls love black men?do you want me to link you to some twitter accounts of goodlooking latinas and white women who are ''black only''?



if you can't get laid as a black man,you are just pathetic.you are like a white feminist,you only see the top 1 % of white men(wether in looks,money or status)doing very well with women,and you assume the AVERAGE white guy is attractive to women.BULLSHIT.most white men have trouble with women.pale/pink skin,beta features,gracile bone structure,and light colouring doesn't attract women.these are feminine traits.softness.innocent.non-sexual.p***y-drying.

now the only consistentely lusted after group of males in the U.S are blacks and latinos.thats justa fact.I'm not saying this because I hate white guys(my father and entire family is blonde and red haired and pink skinned!),my dearest relatives and family are pink light haired whites,I have no grudge agaisnt them,but I am speaking with objectivity.

dark features=sensual,masculine,intimidating

light features=soft,innocent,feminine etc

so you can see why(many) black men despite having ugly faces,no browbones,no chins,shitty jaws,round Beta eyes,plump lips still look masculine..COLOURING.

now your complaint that asian women don't like black men is bullshit.in Japan,black men are kings.goodlooking japanese women date black guys,there.I don't believe you're black,because you sound like a troll.anyone knows deep down that black men are lusted after by alot of women.


Sure I'll just slap on some of that skin darkening cream. And just MAGICALLY I become an instant hit with the ladies. Primebait your are so full of SHIT!
deasil875
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Postby Jeremy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 pm

I'd rather be black in my current location. Very little competition for the few girls that are into black guys. Plus I'd age a lot better. A white guy's p***y getting days (assuming he had any to begin with) are generally over by 30. This ski jumper is 22:

Image

Image
Last edited by Jeremy on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby chibolo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 pm

deasil875 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:I would say that most women of all races love black guys,but keep it hush hush.especially the hottest ones.did you not see my pictures proving hot girls love black men?do you want me to link you to some twitter accounts of goodlooking latinas and white women who are ''black only''?



if you can't get laid as a black man,you are just pathetic.you are like a white feminist,you only see the top 1 % of white men(wether in looks,money or status)doing very well with women,and you assume the AVERAGE white guy is attractive to women.BULLSHIT.most white men have trouble with women.pale/pink skin,beta features,gracile bone structure,and light colouring doesn't attract women.these are feminine traits.softness.innocent.non-sexual.p***y-drying.

now the only consistentely lusted after group of males in the U.S are blacks and latinos.thats justa fact.I'm not saying this because I hate white guys(my father and entire family is blonde and red haired and pink skinned!),my dearest relatives and family are pink light haired whites,I have no grudge agaisnt them,but I am speaking with objectivity.

dark features=sensual,masculine,intimidating

light features=soft,innocent,feminine etc

so you can see why(many) black men despite having ugly faces,no browbones,no chins,shitty jaws,round Beta eyes,plump lips still look masculine..COLOURING.

now your complaint that asian women don't like black men is bullshit.in Japan,black men are kings.goodlooking japanese women date black guys,there.I don't believe you're black,because you sound like a troll.anyone knows deep down that black men are lusted after by alot of women.


Sure I'll just slap on some of that skin darkening cream. And just MAGICALLY I become an instant hit with the ladies. Primebait your are so full of SHIT!


That primebait guy is just weird... He sounds like one of those PUAHate guys who are obsessed with looks and races and invent crackpot pseudoscience theories.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:Everything is all about a White man no matter where you go it seems.Black men don't want to face it..but our own women(Black women world wide don't f***ing tell about how bad Black American women are,i'm talking about other countries) are the ones who are going to be really down with us as a whole.


Okay so stephen is telling Black Man to "face it" and settle for Black women, and AdmiralofBlacks is telling Black men to "face the facts" and resign themselves to being alone. How much longer will it be for some one comes along and try to sell Black men on how hard it is to get a quality woman and that Black men should "face it" and should just settle for faggotry since it is easier to get man a**?

How come no one is trying to tell Asian men what they should collectively do with their dicks? Asian men have their sexual marketplace struggles too, but you don't see Asian posters trying to collective guide Asian Men one way or another. Same for non-select (bottom 90%) White men. But when it comes to Black Men, you can be sure that there will be someone to assess not only the quantity but the quality of female Black men are supposed to be able to obtain (which is a subjective value that tends to get inflated as soon as a Black man obtains such a female) , ignoring that there are winners and losers in every race.
I love how you are taking my entire post out of context..No one is telling anyone what to do..and i didn't say that Black men couldn't get what they want..if they work for it..i'm just saying it is not easy.I'm just making observations based on what i witness in Brazil and what i have seen in the U.S...in Brazil it is much easier to be a White man as far as the variety of women that will make themselves available.That is just my opinion,Where did i say Black men should lower their standards or settle for something they don't want.When did i ever say that?I just said that your success is going to be higher with Black women in foreign countries since they exclusively date Black men.No one is saying that there is anything wrong with Black men that wan't women who are more exotic.A better question i have for you is...Whats wrong with Black couples?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:Blacks are generally the most hated people on this planet. Any other race that glorifies them is heavily subjected to stigmatism from their peers. I really dont see how I even have to argue this with yall.
Exactly.Look at the racist backlash Mario Balotelli got when he married a White women.Italians were straight up talking racist shit..calling him a Monkey and an Animal and that his Wife was a disgrace to the White race.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:09 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Blacks are generally the most hated people on this planet. Any other race that glorifies them is heavily subjected to stigmatism from their peers. I really dont see how I even have to argue this with yall.
Exactly.Look at the racist backlash Mario Balotelli got when he married a White women.Italians were straight up talking racist shit..calling him a Monkey and an Animal and that his Wife was a disgrace to the White race.


Black men are the most hated and the most LOVED in the world.

When a black guy is on his financial game, he is the most ADORED creature in the world.

It's just that blacks also suffer financially more than any other race.

I notice that it pains you to see the state of black people but to tell you the truth, the European establishment knew that if they allowed blacks to be on equal footing, that we would SURPASS them.

So consider it a blessing that blacks are the most hated and most loved as we are the very reason that the entire human race exists.

As far as light skinned Brazilians, I wouldn't take them seriously for all light skinned Brazilians are the result of the rapes of many African women were the original inhabitants of latin America.

Deep down inside they know it too and many of the light skinned Brazilians hate it that they have negro blood in their veins.

So skateboardstephen, tell those light skinned Brazilians to kiss your A**!
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm

deasil875 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:I would say that most women of all races love black guys,but keep it hush hush.especially the hottest ones.did you not see my pictures proving hot girls love black men?do you want me to link you to some twitter accounts of goodlooking latinas and white women who are ''black only''?



if you can't get laid as a black man,you are just pathetic.you are like a white feminist,you only see the top 1 % of white men(wether in looks,money or status)doing very well with women,and you assume the AVERAGE white guy is attractive to women.BULLSHIT.most white men have trouble with women.pale/pink skin,beta features,gracile bone structure,and light colouring doesn't attract women.these are feminine traits.softness.innocent.non-sexual.p***y-drying.

now the only consistentely lusted after group of males in the U.S are blacks and latinos.thats justa fact.I'm not saying this because I hate white guys(my father and entire family is blonde and red haired and pink skinned!),my dearest relatives and family are pink light haired whites,I have no grudge agaisnt them,but I am speaking with objectivity.

dark features=sensual,masculine,intimidating

light features=soft,innocent,feminine etc

so you can see why(many) black men despite having ugly faces,no browbones,no chins,shitty jaws,round Beta eyes,plump lips still look masculine..COLOURING.

now your complaint that asian women don't like black men is bullshit.in Japan,black men are kings.goodlooking japanese women date black guys,there.I don't believe you're black,because you sound like a troll.anyone knows deep down that black men are lusted after by alot of women.


Sure I'll just slap on some of that skin darkening cream. And just MAGICALLY I become an instant hit with the ladies. Primebait your are so full of SHIT!


Well the ideal would be a tall,athletic black man with masculine progressive features.Hence why Cushitic Masterrace is top tier.white guys dipped in choco ,so to speak.but white male''s issues aren't only their colouring,but also their bland,thin features.

these dudes would get so much p***y in the west,it would be unbelievable:

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

could you imagine the harem they would have in northern europe and the U.S?alot of mulatto kids would be born the next year.

all this bullshit about black men being undesirable.LOL only insecure white males(like admirla ofblacks troll)say that to make themselves feel better.

NO the ubermensch masterrace is NOT the nordic blonde man!lol
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm

^^^
Go back to slavery in America and Europe.

SOME of the white women who were wives of the slave masters actually had sexual relations with the black male slaves!

This happened in both America and Europe.

Given the fact that Europe wasn't founded on white supremacy like America was in the main reason why European women appreciate the body of a dark skinned or brown skinned man.

America isn't a good representation of a good dating scene.

Ask white friends of black men who traveled to Europe and they'll tel you how much play their black friends received from the women.

ANY race of guy can get play from women, it's all about LOCATION, LOCATION and LOCATION.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests