Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are white Americans on this site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby have2fly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Primebait is totally correct. Decent looking black male has WAY more freedom - he can approach women of any race. Since "race card" is always in his pocket.

White American male is THE MOST DISADVANTAGED in the whole American system - white man is EXPECTED to have education, money, status, looks. In the same time white male DOES NOT have any rights in terms of extra points upon entering college, getting a job or looking for a date. White male IS SCARED that women will use him for money, while if you are black - women think that you are broke, so they DESIRE PURE SEX from you, they even expect to pay for you. How amazing is that!
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm







Postby djeanp7898 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Mr. Darcy, stop making excuses for yourself and take ACTION. What have you done recently to improve your situation? I've read a few of your posts, and you seem intent on complaining, but I have not seen you once put together a plan for yourself. Or have you?

I'm a 36 years old, tall and Black, and yes I still have difficulties dating in America, so I saved my money, got a passport and plane ticket, and got the f**k out! The shit was intolerable so I left.

And I don't agree with you that white men got it made simply because they are white. Not true at all. White men are catching hell from white women in America.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Why are white Americans on this site?

Postby HouseMD » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:Not to be bias, but you all have it made in this country. If you dont like it than its most likely your fault.

I don't hate this country, I just like a lot of other ones much more, and am much happier elsewhere. The misery America brings is ample enough to go around.

Mostly I can't stand feminism and the Puritan work ethic, which have all but taken hold in this country and made living and dating here quite awful for everyone.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why are white Americans on this site?

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Not to be bias, but you all have it made in this country. If you dont like it than its most likely your fault.

I don't hate this country, I just like a lot of other ones much more, and am much happier elsewhere. The misery America brings is ample enough to go around.

Mostly I can't stand feminism and the Puritan work ethic, which have all but taken hold in this country and made living and dating here quite awful for everyone.
What's the Puritan work ethic?I probably know what you are talking about just never heard that phrase before.Could you help cure my ignorance?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Re: Why are white Americans on this site?

Postby HouseMD » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:29 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Not to be bias, but you all have it made in this country. If you dont like it than its most likely your fault.

I don't hate this country, I just like a lot of other ones much more, and am much happier elsewhere. The misery America brings is ample enough to go around.

Mostly I can't stand feminism and the Puritan work ethic, which have all but taken hold in this country and made living and dating here quite awful for everyone.
What's the Puritan work ethic?I probably know what you are talking about just never heard that phrase before.Could you help cure my ignorance?

The idea that hard work is a virtue and leisure is vice, and that it is a man's duty to society to work long and hard til he can physically work no more.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby ChosenTraveler » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:55 pm

White men are on this site because they are the ultimate victims. This new white male "victimhood" complex derives from the fact that their fantasy "white world" is shattering before their very eyes.

They are populating less,their own women are dating men of color and the President in the white house looks nothing like them. This isn't their version of "Merica' ", but it's their karma. They deserve to be in this position for their bloodshed, brutality and racism down through the centuries.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Postby ChampionKaji » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:25 pm

It's because white benefit most from traveling abroad. The loser white guy becomes god when he steps into Asia or Latin America. Black guys don't really benefit much from travel (at least not to East Asia which is where I'd rather be), other than learning that we're hated globally, something you'd learn if you just listened to me and many other brothers that have been saying this for decades.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby Arabian_prince » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 am

@ theprimebait ,


you must be an idiot. You have a secret admiration for White men. You are a self hating Arabic man.

1 - You said White hot women only want white hot men. This is bullshit. White hot women will shag anything that walks with money or fame. They have no problem with nearly any guy. They really have no standards at all.

2 - You said in your blog that White men are at the top of everyone else because all women from all races love them. This is bullshit. The vast majority of non white women want their own local men. Latina women would prefer their own kind over any White men. And Im talking about Latina women from Latina countries, not the ones live in White countries.

Same goes for Japanese women who, btw, have a problem with their own local men but still vast majority would choose Japan men.

Same goes for Arabic women. The vast majority want Arabic men, because our culture emphasis on family and religion while White culture doesnt. I am excluding some Lebenese women and House of Saud women who,of course, will shag any walking or dead white men.

Nearly no women who live outside of White countries prefer White men over locals unless theres money involved or some unusual circumstances. This is all in your head because the Enternatiment Media advertises White men like they advertise a commody . Nearly most of non white women living outside white countries know that White men are not the family type.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm
Location: OH

Postby ChampionKaji » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 am

Arabian_prince wrote:@ theprimebait ,


you must be an idiot. You have a secret admiration for White men. You are a self hating Arabic man.

1 - You said White hot women only want white hot men. This is bullshit. White hot women will shag anything that walks with money or fame. They have no problem with nearly any guy. They really have no standards at all.

2 - You said in your blog that White men are at the top of everyone else because all women from all races love them. This is bullshit. The vast majority of non white women want their own local men. Latina women would prefer their own kind over any White men. And Im talking about Latina women from Latina countries, not the ones live in White countries.

Same goes for Japanese women who, btw, have a problem with their own local men but still vast majority would choose Japan men.

Same goes for Arabic women. The vast majority want Arabic men, because our culture emphasis on family and religion while White culture doesnt. I am excluding some Lebenese women and House of Saud women who,of course, will shag any walking or dead white men.

Nearly no women who live outside of White countries prefer White men over locals unless theres money involved or some unusual circumstances. This is all in your head because the Enternatiment Media advertises White men like they advertise a commody . Nearly most of non white women living outside white countries know that White men are not the family type.


White guys are at the top because any scummy white guy can fall off of the plane in Japan, Korea, etc. and get women. He might not get every Japanese woman, he may not get a Japanese wife, but white guys that go to Asia won't be celibate. Contrast this with Black men that are stuck jackin off even if they dress nicely, have credentials, and so on.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby jmbPtforlife » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:24 pm

What race and life background is Mr Darcy from?

the poster who made the point that most white people in the don't have a life that resembles The O.C. is 100% right on.

I am from rural america and when I go back to visit family I cringe looking at how my family would expect me to live and marry. f**k That Shit.

I am not saying other racial group especially in certain areas don't have it worse but the white man having it MADE most of the time just isn't the case.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Postby Arabian_prince » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm

American dating scene sucks for all men!
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm
Location: OH

Postby somedude » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:08 am

Arabian_prince wrote:American dating scene sucks for all men!


True story!
---

SD
somedude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 am

Postby momopi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:27 am

1. I grew up in Orange County, California. "The O.C." TV show was NOT filmed in OC. The filming was done in Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, etc. None of which are actually located in Orange County, California.

2. Although the % of East Asian women interested in dating black or dark-skinned Indian is in the small minority, one should also consider that the number of eligible black (or dark skinned Indian) bachelors in East Asia is even smaller in number.


Image
This couple was on flight 370 :(
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 pm

ChampionKaji wrote:
Arabian_prince wrote:@ theprimebait ,


you must be an idiot. You have a secret admiration for White men. You are a self hating Arabic man.

1 - You said White hot women only want white hot men. This is bullshit. White hot women will shag anything that walks with money or fame. They have no problem with nearly any guy. They really have no standards at all.

2 - You said in your blog that White men are at the top of everyone else because all women from all races love them. This is bullshit. The vast majority of non white women want their own local men. Latina women would prefer their own kind over any White men. And Im talking about Latina women from Latina countries, not the ones live in White countries.

Same goes for Japanese women who, btw, have a problem with their own local men but still vast majority would choose Japan men.

Same goes for Arabic women. The vast majority want Arabic men, because our culture emphasis on family and religion while White culture doesnt. I am excluding some Lebenese women and House of Saud women who,of course, will shag any walking or dead white men.

Nearly no women who live outside of White countries prefer White men over locals unless theres money involved or some unusual circumstances. This is all in your head because the Enternatiment Media advertises White men like they advertise a commody . Nearly most of non white women living outside white countries know that White men are not the family type.


White guys are at the top because any scummy white guy can fall off of the plane in Japan, Korea, etc. and get women. He might not get every Japanese woman, he may not get a Japanese wife, but white guys that go to Asia won't be celibate. Contrast this with Black men that are stuck jackin off even if they dress nicely, have credentials, and so on.
No,It's because a lot of Black men who travel abroad have preferences that exclude Black women.We can't have that preference then cry racism when Non-Black women don't want us.There are pretty approachable Black dark skin women in Brazil with perky tits, nice asses and pretty faces that get looked over.There are Black women all over Latin America that will date and marry an African American male but Black men don't want to hear it.I wound't sleep on Africa neither,i have seen some fine women from countries like Angola,Cape Verde,Senegal,Ethiopia.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby ChampionKaji » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 pm

True. I admit that Black women are not my preference while I want to sow my wild oats.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests