White women all going to the Caribbean for sex

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The_Adventurer wrote:
OutWest wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Haven't we been over this topic many times before? It's the same thing as the male old dogs in the Philippines.

Not quite. Maybe similar to the old disgusting mongers or the young disgusting mongers, but NOTHING at all like older men in the Philippines starting it all over...getting married and having a new family
at 50. That is a far cry from sex tourism, and old fat broads in the US are hardly able to start families.
It is a world apart.
No doubt. Dogs run around and bang anything that moves. I was referring to these guys, particularly those there for two weeks at a time. I admire any older dude who goes there to start a new life with a new family. That is the true value of SE Asian travel and living, though few outlets will cover this aspect of possibility there.
And very few men here are interested in what is the greatest endeavor. I did not get married here to merely entertain myself. We started a new family...one on the way now in fact. Inlaws are thrilled! It's a boy...

Outwest

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: White women all going to the Caribbean for sex

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

mfpinwa wrote:Up to 600,000 white women from North American and Europe are flocking to the Caribbean to have sex.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rists.html

http://www.online-dating-rights.com/for ... 008.0;wap2

This seems to be the latest trend in sex tourism.
Did the research on this. These women are going to experience ROMANCE first. Women don't need to go anywhere for sex. Women go to these places, and I say, spend about 90% of their time dancing, swimming, drinking, eating, getting serenaded, and just hanging loose under the warm sun playing games with the men with the 10% of the time actually having sex.

I have seen these guys at work. They don't hound women for sex and they're laid back and chill and just have a good time. They're the same as any American playboy, except, they have no money, but they have the advantage of living in a tropical exotic country along with the having a constant fresh cycle of new women coming to see them.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:The fatties and fuglies.
And that's also why they go.... Women who are 5 or below openly admit that they cannot compete with women who are 8's,9's, and 10's that all the men (rich or poor) want, so they have needs too (emotional) and those men will cater to them and treat them in a way that a western man would only reserve for a hotter woman. Older women also make the trip because here in the West men only want to chase after the younger women.

I got to admit, many of us guys complain that women won't give us a chance because we don't have enough money, but we're quick to put a woman down because she's overweight or old. I mean, s** nobody can stop the aging process so nobody should be at fault for that.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

More power to them, I say. I am not opposed to women seeking relationships overseas. However, when we compare the potential outcomes between men and women, we see some stark differences. When a Western man is seeking a foreign woman, he is geared towards the upper end of the spectrum. Women with the best education, favourable personalities, highest competitive value. Conversely, when a Western woman seeks a foreign man, she is geared towards the bottom of the spectrum. Men with little education, unstable personalities, and low competitive value. American men can and do have access to the best women the world has to offer, because we have high value when measured against out worldwide peers. American women are lucky if they can snag, even temporarily, one of the worst examples of men the world has to offer. We Western men have nothing to fear from this turn of events, as it merely underscores our assertions about the inferior quality of Western feminists. These deluded sows are simply making our point for us. I am all for that.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

It's rampant in Turkey due to all the British women that come just for the guys here ... so a normal foreign girl can't go to the tourist areas without being stereotyped becuase Turks can't tell the difference, so If you look white you're british, tall russian, tanned like me arab.

It's rampant in places like, Spain, the Black sea & Kenya too ...

http://
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Holy shit, funny thing is and I will admit. I have bagged some white women here so far. After becoming a bartender, they hit on me hard. Had one follow me to my room. I was like a therapist and boy toy. Western women are nuts guys. At least foreign women are playful and don't talk for hours on end. They all want me to come back with them to America. It's crazy, who would guess that I would end up being practically a sankey.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Dark_Sol wrote:Holy shit, funny thing is and I will admit. I have bagged some white women here so far. After becoming a bartender, they hit on me hard. Had one follow me to my room. I was like a therapist and boy toy. Western women are nuts guys. At least foreign women are playful and don't talk for hours on end. They all want me to come back with them to America. It's crazy, who would guess that I would end up being practically a sankey.
Hey hey, do tell! Regale us with your adventures servicing these lady mongers. Describe each gal/encounter. Were any of them decent looking? I've been away so long that Anglo girls have become more foreign and exotic to me than most other girls.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Ok, just recently, a woman came to the DR with her boss. She is 48, 5'1 and looks pretty good. Works out and such. Well she is an executive assistant for a tech company. Well, her boss took her along cause he convinced her to come. Pay for everything and took her to places like Samana, Los Terrenas and such. Well, he wanted her and she knows it. But, is not interested in him and pissed about him taking her to Field of Dreams.

First time ever leaving the country, so she was not ready for how the Caribbean works. Well, sure enough, she saw me and flirted with me a bit. I kinda blew her off, was busy bartending. So, other guys were hitting on her, one Italian, Californian and so on. I would talk to her here and there, throwing little playful insults. Telling her to be quite cause she talked to much. How I would miss her so little that it doesn't matter to me.

Well, one night, after everyone was drinking and she left to her room for a bit. She came back out, heading to the bar. I intercepted her along the way. I asked what was up. She just looked at me with those green eyes and was hungry. I just leaned in and kissed her. She pushed away and said she can't with her boss just behind us. Well, I just went back to bartending, got tired after a bit and went upstairs to bed. Sure enough she followed me. Man, she was a freak and crazy, both in the head and in bed. American women are insanely restricted to a set schedule, believing all the media bullshit they hear. She still thinks she is young, can't find a good man cause she has insane expectation, the list goes on.

Well, she talked to me in bed. Saying she wanted me to come with her back to her state. Telling me she plans on getting a boob job and so forth. I just told her to just come back and visit me from time to time. Now I am working on two Canadians. One is Indian and uses her vagina as a tool to get what she wants. You know the type, feels entitled and expects men to do her bidding crap. Well, not taking her crap and insult her too, letting her know that I ain't bending over backwards for her. She gives me f**k me eyes and licks her lips. She knows my sexual exploits and wants it. The other is a nice girl I know so far and see her very little, but I see her looking at my package from time to time.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

OutWest wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
OutWest wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Haven't we been over this topic many times before? It's the same thing as the male old dogs in the Philippines.

Not quite. Maybe similar to the old disgusting mongers or the young disgusting mongers, but NOTHING at all like older men in the Philippines starting it all over...getting married and having a new family
at 50. That is a far cry from sex tourism, and old fat broads in the US are hardly able to start families.
It is a world apart.
No doubt. Dogs run around and bang anything that moves. I was referring to these guys, particularly those there for two weeks at a time. I admire any older dude who goes there to start a new life with a new family. That is the true value of SE Asian travel and living, though few outlets will cover this aspect of possibility there.
And very few men here are interested in what is the greatest endeavor. I did not get married here to merely entertain myself. We started a new family...one on the way now in fact. Inlaws are thrilled! It's a boy...

Outwest
Woo Hoo! Congrats Outwest!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
OutWest wrote:

It is a world apart.

Outwest
There goes the neighborhood :)

Congrats to you and your wife!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
OutWest wrote:

It is a world apart.

Outwest
There goes the neighborhood :)

Congrats to you and your wife!!

Thank you! We are all delighted...and it is a big deal here...the family's first "American baby".
My teenage Fil-Am daughter is here- really thrilled about a new little brother...she is such a "mom"
herself...having done so much to help raise her little brother. I guess this old bull has at least one more rodeo....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey Outwest, good for you! I also want to start a family soon, but so far, I just haven't found the right women yet. I'm still searching though...

I want to take my time so that I make sure I marry the right women, because if you marry the 'wrong' one, then...well, you know what can happen.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

I Don't really know how accurate this reports are.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Cornfed wrote:
One young man told me the white women he had sex with made him feel sick. ‘They stink, have rough skin and look like old dogs. No wonder they have to pay for a man'
Yup, the things people will do for money. I guess the females got used to being ploughed by dirtbags when they were younger and slightly less repulsive and don't want to admit their sexual obsolescence just yet.
Young Western guys should read this before dating cougars (which I think is only a fantasy as few young guys actually do the 3 witches from Mcbeth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Macbeth3.jpg
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

S_Parc wrote:The only problem with this is that they're called 'Romance Tours', for women, but 'Sex Tours', for men. What a bunch of hypocrites!
Don't you understand? They are poor innocents that were tricked into believing a lie from a dirtbag man. :lol: