Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Origins Of Trolls on Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Origins Of Trolls on Happier Abroad

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:10 am

Some of the people who troll this website are actually females from other message boards.

On Lip Stick Alley, a lady admitted to trolling the hell out of this website.

It's something to think about, the next time an irrational troll comes on this website.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm







Postby Anti-American » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 am

Remember which thread on Lip Stick Alley where they lady admits to trolling on here?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:19 am

Who cares? If they are admittedly or obviously female, the way to respond to them is the same. I think I did an OK job on this last occasion, not so? The only issue is when the mod(s) should ban obvious feminist trolls.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Anti-American wrote:Remember which thread on Lip Stick Alley where they lady admits to trolling on here?


Type in "happier abroad lip stick alley" and you'll come across threads which mention this website.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby momopi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:21 pm

The good thing about forums is that it actually takes some investment in time and effort to troll forums. On IRC in ye olde days, trolling was hopping from channel to channel to see who gets kickbanned faster.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Sergey » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:25 pm

I guess they got nothing better to do. Frustrated unemployed moms, sitting home all day long?
Sergey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks for finding and sharing this Silver. It definitely raises some new suspicions. That was interesting for a few good laughs too.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=413628

Reminds me of how ridiculous ATIM was as well. They called him out for some of the same things I and some others did.

It's interesting the things you find when you combine words and usernames from HA + <some> and google. I know for a fact those PUAhate clowns are trolling the f**k out of this site as well. Because there are no real rules against MGTOW-ish losers that are anti-solution, they run wild.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Origins Of Trolls on Happier Abroad

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Some of the people who troll this website are actually females from other message boards.

On Lip Stick Alley, a lady admitted to trolling the hell out of this website.

It's something to think about, the next time an irrational troll comes on this website.

Looks like she got a lot less "you go girl" praise than she was expecting.
A few even called her out for wasting her time.
Even funnier was the related thread, at the bottom of the page, where some woman with multiple children was looking for ... a white man (who they applaud for being willing to raise kids that aren't his). :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Origins Of Trolls on Happier Abroad

Postby kai1275 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:09 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Some of the people who troll this website are actually females from other message boards.

On Lip Stick Alley, a lady admitted to trolling the hell out of this website.

It's something to think about, the next time an irrational troll comes on this website.

Looks like she got a lot less "you go girl" praise than she was expecting.
A few even called her out for wasting her time.
Even funnier was the related thread, at the bottom of the page, where some woman with multiple children was looking for ... a white man (who they applaud for being willing to raise kids that aren't his). :D


Yeah it was kinda interesting to see that. My initial thoughts is that those kinds of black women have 0% interest in "regular black men". They are baller hunters and groupies. They are the same kinds of black women that have dissed every black HA poster at a night club, school, church, etc. Most of them see no need to troll us out of sheer curiosity. They even made comparisons of this site to stormfront. They are hustlers in deed! They stay focused on their real priorities, except for that odd ball chick with the curiosity of us that is.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 am

Hey SilverEnergy I found another one. I remember having a small argument with a guy that sounds 100% like Admiral of Blacks before on another website.

http://disqus.com/FuriousGeorgeRockwell/

So BOOM! There you go! He trolls other websites about Black men dating other race women just to shit on them. This f***er trolls EVERYWHERE! ROK, Chinasmack, etc. If you dig through his comments, you can see word for word the same shit he posted here in some of them.

Once Again. Winston, Bond, Rock, make shit much harder than it needs to be. Banning trolls just takes a little bit of effort. They choose to believe everyone that posts here and they wonder why the site is a joke.

That guy needs to stay banned. Will ol' Winnie unban him? Of course he will, along with all the other trolls.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 am

kai1275 wrote:Hey SilverEnergy I found another one. I remember having a small argument with a guy that sounds 100% like Admiral of Blacks before on another website.

http://disqus.com/FuriousGeorgeRockwell/

So BOOM! There you go! He trolls other websites about Black men dating other race women just to shit on them. This f***er trolls EVERYWHERE! ROK, Chinasmack, etc. If you dig through his comments, you can see word for word the same shit he posted here in some of them.

Once Again. Winston, Bond, Rock, make shit much harder than it needs to be. Banning trolls just takes a little bit of effort. They choose to believe everyone that posts here and they wonder why the site is a joke.

That guy needs to stay banned. Will ol' Winnie unban him? Of course he will, along with all the other trolls.


Wow, that's amazing.

More trolls are going to show up on HA and there needs to be a concentrated effort on all of us to spot them and get rid of them quickly.

Despite all that, black men do fine dating overseas!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby TheAustralianMan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:10 am

Why ban them?

Just counter-troll them :D
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 am
Location: Adelaide

Postby kai1275 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:47 am

TheAustralianMan wrote:Why ban them?

Just counter-troll them :D


If that was a joke it was not even remotely funny. I can see why HA might lose its fight against the non-obvious trolls....
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby zboy1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:13 am

kai1275 wrote:
TheAustralianMan wrote:Why ban them?

Just counter-troll them :D


If that was a joke it was not even remotely funny. I can see why HA might lose its fight against the non-obvious trolls....


I can't believe some HA members actually want posters like Odbo, Blue Murder, ThePrimeBait, MrDarcy and Cornfed back, smh...

And with all the complaints I've received from other HA members about them--with even some members like Deasil and TheAdventurer writing threads about how the forums quality has declined--instead, they get drowned-out by the voices of people upset that some trolls were banned...WTF? Are HA members that fucked-up in the head--both mentally and emotionally--to want those guys back? Sigh...

I've even got pm messages in the past telling me to bring back OilTradingAcademy and Lone Yakuza when I banned them. LOL. Double sigh and Double WTF?...

Are HA'ers really that deranged and strange...?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby gsjackson » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 pm

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
TheAustralianMan wrote:Why ban them?

Just counter-troll them :D


If that was a joke it was not even remotely funny. I can see why HA might lose its fight against the non-obvious trolls....


I can't believe some HA members actually want posters like Odbo, Blue Murder, ThePrimeBait, MrDarcy and Cornfed back, smh...

And with all the complaints I've received from other HA members about them--with even some members like Deasil and TheAdventurer writing threads about how the forums quality has declined--instead, they get drowned-out by the voices of people upset that some trolls were banned...WTF? Are HA members that f***ed-up in the head--both mentally and emotionally--to want those guys back? Sigh...

I've even got pm messages in the past telling me to bring back OilTradingAcademy and Lone Yakuza when I banned them. LOL. Double sigh and Double WTF?...

Are HA'ers really that deranged and strange...?


"....ThePrimeBait, Cornfed, Mr Darcy, MyFirstTrueLove....I actually think all four are decent posters who bring some very interesting perspectives to the forum.....Sorry, it's not my idea to do this..." zboy1 2/16/14

So, who's deranged and strange? This "poll" and interpretation of its "results" is one of the strangest episodes I've seen on HA.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests