Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby xiongmao » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeah, keep in touch Ghost.

I'm sure I'll go back to China at some point but at the moment my love of money has beaten my love of white legged Chinese girls.

Anyway, I hope we have all inspired more people to go and see if they too are happier abroad.

I had a great time in my 10 months in Asia. I'm not sure if I was happier abroad, but I'm a changed man since coming back. I'll post more about the transition once I'm settled in my new place and don't have to spend 4 hours commuting every day.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London







Postby Bao3niang » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:36 am

I've written a post before on how much this forum sucks nowadays, despite it still being the only expat forum that combines living and dating. Too little action, too much complaining (even me sometimes). I'd say 30% of the people on here have really lived abroad, and that's already being somewhat optimistic.



I will state once again why I think this forum is now downhill:

A) Too much player crap, not enough guys want a real relationship.

B) Western obsession with finances and having money. Where is the intellectual side of things?

C) Treating women as sexual objects and not giving them the respect they deserve as individuals. Talk about sex all day. Well there's always P4P for that. I, like all men, am interested in sexual activity to a degree, but if that's going to form the basis of a relationship then there's an issue.

D) Way too depressing. Any success stories left? Well I guess this ain't too surprising to me because most on here just want sex so they hook up with less than decent women that end up scamming you and sucking you dry.



I don't know how long I am still willing to post here, right now HA has become more of a habit for me rather than something that's inspiring and insightful. Maybe some of us guys should begin our own forum.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Postby Array9 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 am

Bao3niang wrote: Maybe some of us guys should begin our own forum.


That is a great idea. If you are serious, make it a paid subscription website.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Renata wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU[/youtube]



The Sound Of Music was of my favorite movies as a kid growing up. Don't know why, but the ending always made me sad.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Bao3niang wrote:I've written a post before on how much this forum sucks nowadays, despite it still being the only expat forum that combines living and dating. Too little action, too much complaining (even me sometimes). I'd say 30% of the people on here have really lived abroad, and that's already being somewhat optimistic.



I will state once again why I think this forum is now downhill:

A) Too much player crap, not enough guys want a real relationship.

B) Western obsession with finances and having money. Where is the intellectual side of things?

C) Treating women as sexual objects and not giving them the respect they deserve as individuals. Talk about sex all day. Well there's always P4P for that. I, like all men, am interested in sexual activity to a degree, but if that's going to form the basis of a relationship then there's an issue.


D) Way too depressing. Any success stories left? Well I guess this ain't too surprising to me because most on here just want sex so they hook up with less than decent women that end up scamming you and sucking you dry.



I don't know how long I am still willing to post here, right now HA has become more of a habit for me rather than something that's inspiring and insightful. Maybe some of us guys should begin our own forum.



I have to admit that I'm only interested in having sex right now minus getting involved in a relationship. Personally, I see nothing wrong with a man who only wants to have sexual relations with random women all while avoiding serious relationships ( and that's something I would tell my son if I had one).

Switching gears somewhat, in real life, I'm a private person and I'm really not comfortable about putting certain aspects of my life online for the public to see which is why I don't post on where I go or what I do in full detail. If I knew any of you guys personally I wouldn't have an issue with it though.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Devil Dog » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Bao3niang wrote:I've written a post before on how much this forum sucks nowadays, despite it still being the only expat forum that combines living and dating. Too little action, too much complaining (even me sometimes). I'd say 30% of the people on here have really lived abroad, and that's already being somewhat optimistic.



I will state once again why I think this forum is now downhill:

A) Too much player crap, not enough guys want a real relationship.

B) Western obsession with finances and having money. Where is the intellectual side of things?

C) Treating women as sexual objects and not giving them the respect they deserve as individuals. Talk about sex all day. Well there's always P4P for that. I, like all men, am interested in sexual activity to a degree, but if that's going to form the basis of a relationship then there's an issue.

D) Way too depressing. Any success stories left? Well I guess this ain't too surprising to me because most on here just want sex so they hook up with less than decent women that end up scamming you and sucking you dry.



I don't know how long I am still willing to post here, right now HA has become more of a habit for me rather than something that's inspiring and insightful. Maybe some of us guys should begin our own forum.



I would say that maybe 30% of HA members have even been abroad (for any significant period of time).


A). Players are part of the continuum. They ultimately will see the emptiness.

B). I don't see much interest in excessive consumerism here. Money is the sticking point for most people who would otherwise move abroad. So money/income is very relevant here.

C). Agreed. There are many hardcore misogynists here and their schtick gets old. How many times does a person need to contribute to a thread with some variation of "It is impossible to find a good woman in the corrupt feminist wasteland of the USSA"? As for the fixation on sex, it's a Hierarchy of Needs thing. If you can't get it, you fixate on it. It becomes the be all and end all. If you can get sex, then it not a point of fixation.

D). Agreed. It goes back to the hierarchy of needs. Part of your point D deserves its own thread, so I am going to respond to it in a new thread. As far as success stories... I don't get it either. You have a number of posters who really are living success stories, but people do not seem to be so interested. AiB, like him or not, is living an HA success story. kai1275, mguy, ladislav, Rock, and dozens of others are success stories who have posted details. Unfortunately, the water is constantly being churned with off topic posts (racism, conspiracy, US economic collapse, US moral collapse, US (fill in the blank) collapse.

Pete's mailbox should be full every day. This guy has a young, pretty, educated Filipina and has offered to tell people how to duplicate those results. But the HA crowd would rather read about how you can lay 40 peasant girls in 30 days.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Postby davewe » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Devil Dog wrote:D). kai1275, mguy, ladislav, Rock, and dozens of others are success stories who have posted details. Unfortunately, the water is constantly being churned with off topic posts (racism, conspiracy, US economic collapse, US moral collapse, US (fill in the blank) collapse.

Pete's mailbox should be full every day. This guy has a young, pretty, educated Filipina and has offered to tell people how to duplicate those results. But the HA crowd would rather read about how you can lay 40 peasant girls in 30 days.


Personally, I stopped posting trip reports several trips ago. There were too many arguments; too many "post pics or we won't believe you", too many "yeah you got a girl, but she only wants money or a green card," etc. Normally I would be happy to post pics of myself and my wife (I'm not that private a person). But on this forum you then are subject to childish ratings of the girl (or me :) ) or comments about Filipinas being too short or too dark or some such nonsense. On most forums such personal attacks would be deleted and the attacker subject to ban. But here it's all under the category of free speech. In the end it's the membership of HA that suffers.

Yes, Pete's mailbox should be full all the time but it isn't. He gets a few inquiries, as do I. I too am very happy to help when asked. One of my best friends married his Filipina fiancé in December, a girl from Mindanao I introduced him to. So it can happen, not that everyone has to have a goal of marriage.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 pm

davewe wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:D). kai1275, mguy, ladislav, Rock, and dozens of others are success stories who have posted details. Unfortunately, the water is constantly being churned with off topic posts (racism, conspiracy, US economic collapse, US moral collapse, US (fill in the blank) collapse.

Pete's mailbox should be full every day. This guy has a young, pretty, educated Filipina and has offered to tell people how to duplicate those results. But the HA crowd would rather read about how you can lay 40 peasant girls in 30 days.


Personally, I stopped posting trip reports several trips ago. There were too many arguments; too many "post pics or we won't believe you", too many "yeah you got a girl, but she only wants money or a green card," etc. Normally I would be happy to post pics of myself and my wife (I'm not that private a person). But on this forum you then are subject to childish ratings of the girl (or me :) ) or comments about Filipinas being too short or too dark or some such nonsense. On most forums such personal attacks would be deleted and the attacker subject to ban. But here it's all under the category of free speech. In the end it's the membership of HA that suffers.

Yes, Pete's mailbox should be full all the time but it isn't. He gets a few inquiries, as do I. I too am very happy to help when asked. One of my best friends married his Filipina fiancé in December, a girl from Mindanao I introduced him to. So it can happen, not that everyone has to have a goal of marriage.


You know what Davewe, some of those are good discussions and debates to have. Most people are not going to believe that about any young attractive early 20s gals anywhere on the planet with her sanity intact is going to feel any kind of romantic love or attraction to a guy pushing 3 times her age unless perhaps he's extraordinarily youthful looking, handsome, and/or charismatic. Even then, it's an extreme stretch about anywhere. It's common sense. Ask around, even in places like Kenya or Phils. and see what objective third parties tell you.

So if you and a select few others have discovered the Holy Grail, that this age gap at the extreme end can actually be conquered by regular guys, that with the right type of preparation, work, and persistence, they can win the love of one of these young beauties, why not shout it out from the rooftops in joy. Continue to argue, press, and demonstrate your case with facts, anecdotes, photos, logic, etc? That's the type of stuff which can create new paths and new solutions for guys who long ago gave up. Look at the devil's advocate crowd as part of the checks and balance method to counter remarkable claims made by white guys, many of whom have a reputation for extreme bragging and exaggerations when it comes to their success with women. When you claim something so incredible, the onus is on yourself to prove it as much as possible if you hope to convince others. Maybe you can't be bothered. Maybe you wanna keep the secret to yourself. Or maybe it's not quite as rosy as you claim. This is a truth seeking forum. Let the debate and discussions continue till we get to the bottom of the issue.

Winston posts a lot of photos. Many of them get criticized too. But some are getting compliments and giving certain guys hope. Your experiences and those of similar guys will encourage a different type of guy, the older marriage minded ones, the ones who wanna second or third chance with the same type of girl they could have gotten as a 20 something.

Winston's platform in its pure form is a place where the best and worst stuff can be thrown up without some third party chopping off the high amplitude stuff. So it takes a lot of stomach and depending on a particular person's tastes, maybe filtering or even using the ignore function. But where else can you talk freely, say what's on your mind without constantly restraining yourself for fear of upsetting the mods or going against PC policies?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby kai1275 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 pm

davewe wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:D). kai1275, mguy, ladislav, Rock, and dozens of others are success stories who have posted details. Unfortunately, the water is constantly being churned with off topic posts (racism, conspiracy, US economic collapse, US moral collapse, US (fill in the blank) collapse.

Pete's mailbox should be full every day. This guy has a young, pretty, educated Filipina and has offered to tell people how to duplicate those results. But the HA crowd would rather read about how you can lay 40 peasant girls in 30 days.


Personally, I stopped posting trip reports several trips ago. There were too many arguments; too many "post pics or we won't believe you", too many "yeah you got a girl, but she only wants money or a green card," etc. Normally I would be happy to post pics of myself and my wife (I'm not that private a person). But on this forum you then are subject to childish ratings of the girl (or me :) ) or comments about Filipinas being too short or too dark or some such nonsense. On most forums such personal attacks would be deleted and the attacker subject to ban. But here it's all under the category of free speech. In the end it's the membership of HA that suffers.

Yes, Pete's mailbox should be full all the time but it isn't. He gets a few inquiries, as do I. I too am very happy to help when asked. One of my best friends married his Filipina fiancé in December, a girl from Mindanao I introduced him to. So it can happen, not that everyone has to have a goal of marriage.


Well said. You know what's even worse?

When jackasses like the OP in this thread gets angry at you for sharing your success stories, strategies, and other advice by trying to shame you as a rich, good looking, alpha-player type. Then use it to flog and discredit you with all the other posters to prevent them from ever benefit from self-improvement.

Nevermind the fact I was married to a fat, card carrying feminist, and was a dyed in the wool liberal Democrat party member, whose assed I kissed for years that nearly ruined my life. I took the red pill and I used self improvement to recover and get where I am now. Does providing a blueprint on how to find a foreign wife and get better jobs make me better than anyone else? No it just makes me experienced and knowledgeable on what it takes to find success.

You cannot help people on HA because the hand biters ruin it for everyone else. No one shares because of the PUAhate-ish losers on here. Since none of them get banned or deleted, it continuously makes for a vicious cycle of circle jerk threads from guys like the OP. Look at all the ones getting butt hurt over the banning of 3 lame trolls. The trolls never detracted attention from these guys goals (which is technically nothing) on HA but accomplished members intimidate them, so they would always assist/enable the trolls in attacking others. Ghost was not a troll but he enabled them and shares plenty blame in undermining the mission of HA.

And all this retarded talk of free speech is stupid as f**k. There is literally no such thing as free speech. It doesn't exist in the USA. Anyone that thinks it does needs to read about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States . This was the first Anti-Troll Law in the US. All speech is bound by consequences. Jesus cursed a fig tree and it died. The tongue is like a sword. Speech, if it was even free should be used to build people up, not destroy.

I would love to see Winston tell the FBI about this "Free Speech" when they come to his house over an investigation into Child Pornography/Rape and some stupid ass HA member and they confiscate his servers and blogs. Blame will be irrelevant.

Guys need to grow up and learn what responsible speech means.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 pm

davewe wrote:...or comments about Filipinas being too short or too dark or some such nonsense. On most forums such personal attacks would be deleted and the attacker subject to ban. But here it's all under the category of free speech. In the end it's the membership of HA that suffers.


Nonsense? Just because you don't have discriminating physical tastes or are unable to see the subtleties of differences in looks of Asian girls doesn't mean all guys are like that. There is a significant percentage of guys, even on this forum who find that look - common Malay facial features, bad skin, short, skinny - very unattractive. So it's a good thing to clarify those things instead of just describing the scene as a utopia full of young hotties waiting to marry men thrice their age. Guys need to know the full story, not just the sugar coated version, in order to make the most informed HA decisions and to minimize nasty surprises. It's a big money and time investment. They should get the full scoop.

If on most forums, the counter arguments get quashed for being deemed as too personal, then a lot of useful balancing information is lost. There are still guys with thick enough skin not to mind it (ala Winston) and others who can cite third party cases. So trip reports and experiences abroad will still get posted and exposed to all sides here.

So I would argue the membership of HA suffers when mods get trigger happy with their deletions and bans, not the other way around as you suggest.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby davewe » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Rock wrote:You know what Davewe, some of those are good discussions and debates to have. Most people are not going to believe that about any young attractive early 20s gals anywhere on the planet with her sanity intact is going to feel any kind of romantic love or attraction to a guy pushing 3 times her age unless perhaps he's extraordinarily youthful looking, handsome, and/or charismatic. Even then, it's an extreme stretch about anywhere. It's common sense. Ask around, even in places like Kenya or Phils. and see what objective third parties tell you.


A person's observations may be subject to debate but not his life. I personally enjoy the debates (well, sometimes) but when they lead to personal or racially-motivated attacks - I simply don't agree that that benefits the membership. I simply pointed out that there are a large number of members who either do not post personal information about themselves or their lives or are very careful with what they post. I suppose that's a good practice but ultimately limits the information disseminated here. The trolls, know-it-alls and racists dominate and others stay away or are very cautious about what they post.

Pete is an exception and I am proud of the fact that he's been kind enough to mentor me for the past couple years. I know him and his wife personally, have hung out with them and know that what he posts here about his life is accurate. I would, as I have many times, encourage those interested in permanent relationships with Filipinas to contact Pete and he will tell you all about his experience and what you can do to have a similar experience. Hell, contact me as well - I love to share my experiences also. I simply agreed that his inbox ought to be filled and there must be a reason why it isn't.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby kai1275 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:36 pm

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:You know what Davewe, some of those are good discussions and debates to have. Most people are not going to believe that about any young attractive early 20s gals anywhere on the planet with her sanity intact is going to feel any kind of romantic love or attraction to a guy pushing 3 times her age unless perhaps he's extraordinarily youthful looking, handsome, and/or charismatic. Even then, it's an extreme stretch about anywhere. It's common sense. Ask around, even in places like Kenya or Phils. and see what objective third parties tell you.


A person's observations may be subject to debate but not his life. I personally enjoy the debates (well, sometimes) but when they lead to personal or racially-motivated attacks - I simply don't agree that that benefits the membership. I simply pointed out that there are a large number of members who either do not post personal information about themselves or their lives or are very careful with what they post. I suppose that's a good practice but ultimately limits the information disseminated here. The trolls, know-it-alls and racists dominate and others stay away or are very cautious about what they post.

Pete is an exception and I am proud of the fact that he's been kind enough to mentor me for the past couple years. I know him and his wife personally, have hung out with them and know that what he posts here about his life is accurate. I would, as I have many times, encourage those interested in permanent relationships with Filipinas to contact Pete and he will tell you all about his experience and what you can do to have a similar experience. Hell, contact me as well - I love to share my experiences also. I simply agreed that his inbox ought to be filled and there must be a reason why it isn't.


You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm

kai1275 wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:You know what Davewe, some of those are good discussions and debates to have. Most people are not going to believe that about any young attractive early 20s gals anywhere on the planet with her sanity intact is going to feel any kind of romantic love or attraction to a guy pushing 3 times her age unless perhaps he's extraordinarily youthful looking, handsome, and/or charismatic. Even then, it's an extreme stretch about anywhere. It's common sense. Ask around, even in places like Kenya or Phils. and see what objective third parties tell you.


A person's observations may be subject to debate but not his life. I personally enjoy the debates (well, sometimes) but when they lead to personal or racially-motivated attacks - I simply don't agree that that benefits the membership. I simply pointed out that there are a large number of members who either do not post personal information about themselves or their lives or are very careful with what they post. I suppose that's a good practice but ultimately limits the information disseminated here. The trolls, know-it-alls and racists dominate and others stay away or are very cautious about what they post.

Pete is an exception and I am proud of the fact that he's been kind enough to mentor me for the past couple years. I know him and his wife personally, have hung out with them and know that what he posts here about his life is accurate. I would, as I have many times, encourage those interested in permanent relationships with Filipinas to contact Pete and he will tell you all about his experience and what you can do to have a similar experience. Hell, contact me as well - I love to share my experiences also. I simply agreed that his inbox ought to be filled and there must be a reason why it isn't.


You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


It is the same threads over and over again being created all the time on HA.

REAL MEN discuss tactics, strategies, business and finances.

I know I am being a broken record but if you want attractive women in America, you must make more MONEY!

If you don't have enough drive or ambition to make more money, then you need to leave and travel OVERSEAS!

If you're seen as exotic in a particular country, then you don't need a lot of money.

For white men who are not models or at least a 9 or a 10, asia and latin america are the way to go.

For black, asian and hispanic men who are not models or at least a 9 or 10, then europe, australia, montreal, japan and SOMETIMES china would be the way to go.

There's no other way around it.

Guys ask me questions about real estate, the best way to learn how to do real estate is by going OUTSIDE and walking through properties in PERSON and teaming up with someone in PERSON in your AREA who is already successful in real estate or by joining a mentor organization or group in PERSON.

If you want to make money at anything you need to meet up with people in PERSON to learn how to do it.

It's a HANDS ON investment, in which you need to LEAVE the internet and get out of your house or apartment to be successful at it.

In my mind: Money>>>>Women, all day every day.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby kai1275 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:48 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:You know what Davewe, some of those are good discussions and debates to have. Most people are not going to believe that about any young attractive early 20s gals anywhere on the planet with her sanity intact is going to feel any kind of romantic love or attraction to a guy pushing 3 times her age unless perhaps he's extraordinarily youthful looking, handsome, and/or charismatic. Even then, it's an extreme stretch about anywhere. It's common sense. Ask around, even in places like Kenya or Phils. and see what objective third parties tell you.


A person's observations may be subject to debate but not his life. I personally enjoy the debates (well, sometimes) but when they lead to personal or racially-motivated attacks - I simply don't agree that that benefits the membership. I simply pointed out that there are a large number of members who either do not post personal information about themselves or their lives or are very careful with what they post. I suppose that's a good practice but ultimately limits the information disseminated here. The trolls, know-it-alls and racists dominate and others stay away or are very cautious about what they post.

Pete is an exception and I am proud of the fact that he's been kind enough to mentor me for the past couple years. I know him and his wife personally, have hung out with them and know that what he posts here about his life is accurate. I would, as I have many times, encourage those interested in permanent relationships with Filipinas to contact Pete and he will tell you all about his experience and what you can do to have a similar experience. Hell, contact me as well - I love to share my experiences also. I simply agreed that his inbox ought to be filled and there must be a reason why it isn't.


You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


What I notice on here is guys who are addicted to talking too much about how bad western women are and not enough on solutions.

REAL MEN discussion tactics, strategies, business and finances.

Lots of men on HA lack any type of coherency in their lives. No stability. No plan. They hop from one idea to another never finishing anything.

No structure. No discipline. No guts. Nothing!

They hardly ever have the courage to venture out and do anything but hide on the internet.

So you ask yourself, how badly do many men on HA want help and to get out of their rut? I don't think that many.

Many mention that they suffer from depression.

If you were busy enough doing something constructive to fix your life, there wouldn't be time to be depressed.

Guys are scared to death of leaving their "comfortable" life they never try anything. Nothing!

I know I am being a broken record but if you want attractive western women, you must make more MONEY!

If you don't have enough drive or ambition to make more money, then you need to leave and travel OVERSEAS!

If you're seen as exotic in a particular country, then you don't need a lot of money.

For white men who are not models or at least a 9 or a 10, asia and latin America are the way to go.

For black, asian and hispanic men who are not models or at least a 9 or 10, then europe, australia, montreal, japan and SOMETIMES china would be the way to go.

There's no other way around it.

Guys ask me questions about real estate, the best way to learn how to do real estate is by going OUTSIDE and walking through properties in PERSON and teaming up with someone in PERSON in your AREA who is already successful in real estate or by joining a mentor organization or group in PERSON.

If you want to make money at anything you need to meet up with people in PERSON to learn how to do it.

It's a HANDS ON investment, in which you need to LEAVE the internet and get out of your house or apartment to be successful at it.

In my mind: Money>>>>Women, all day every day.


The sad thing is that if this forum even had a little bit of moderation, it would not be a haven for lazy idiots. Do nothing members and mods like Rock and Winston make HA look like that creepy cat lady's house full of feces, urine, and hamster-minded cats running around destroying the place and eating each other because they have no real food to eat.

This hoarder mentality here is disgusting. A house full of shit and trash with anything of value buried deep under all the garbage.

The solution before the solutions will start flowing is simple. Clean up the house, and the guests will come. A floor mat at the door wouldn't hurt either.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 am

kai1275 wrote:
You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


OK, then why distract yourself with Winston's esoteric little corner of the cyberworld?

Go do your thing, put in lots of photos plus maybe vids, make it compelling, entertaining, and at the same time practical for those who are serious about finding a Chinese girl. And get paid for it. I will be one of your first customers and will openly promote the book if it's what I think it will be. Maybe you can even expand the project into your own website and forum where you get to set all the rules and be the dictator. If you can't join em, beat em!

Manosphere? That sounds so much like 'mangina' lol. This new 'manfangled' nomenclature sounds so odd.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests