Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


OK, then why distract yourself with Winston's esoteric little corner of the cyberworld?

Go do your thing, put in lots of photos plus maybe vids, make it compelling, entertaining, and at the same time practical for those who are serious about finding a Chinese girl. And get paid for it. I will be one of your first customers and will openly promote the book if it's what I think it will be. Maybe you can even expand the project into your own website and forum where you get to set all the rules and be the dictator. If you can't join em, beat em!

Manosphere? That sounds so much like 'mangina' lol. This new 'manfangled' nomenclature sounds so odd.


No skin off my teeth. At least I can justify and rationalize my endeavors. Can you say the same? You are bouncing around like a absurd hypocrite. Expecting a decent forum while advocating abuse at the same time. You call me a dictator only because I point out a serious flaw in your logic, says alot more about your mentality than mine.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm







Postby kai1275 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


OK, then why distract yourself with Winston's esoteric little corner of the cyberworld?

Go do your thing, put in lots of photos plus maybe vids, make it compelling, entertaining, and at the same time practical for those who are serious about finding a Chinese girl. And get paid for it. I will be one of your first customers and will openly promote the book if it's what I think it will be. Maybe you can even expand the project into your own website and forum where you get to set all the rules and be the dictator. If you can't join em, beat em!

Manosphere? That sounds so much like 'mangina' lol. This new 'manfangled' nomenclature sounds so odd.


No skin off my teeth. At least I can justify and rationalize my endeavors. Can you say the same? You are bouncing around like a absurd hypocrite. Expecting a decent forum while advocating abuse at the same time. You call me a dictator only because I point out a serious flaw in your logic, says alot more about your mentality than mine.


Oh yeah. Making fun on "manosphere" shows just how out of touch you are. Whether you like it or not, men worldwide are getting more organized in the pursuits that this website is all about. Manosphere, MGTOW, whatever you want to call it, it really does mean something. More men are catching hell. I know you live in the PI but, not everyone has that luxury to be rich enough and bounce around everywhere in the world like you can. Be more reasonable. If anything you should be making adjustments to red pill sales pitches or whatever you use to approach the semi-open minded younger men out there on how much better their lives can be if they go abroad and get out of the beta/feminism hellholes they grew up in.

The only reason I can think of why you would have such an insensitive attitude is because you dread competition for women and you want to protect "Poosy Paradises" from getting ruined. Nothing wrong with that, but you should make your intentions clear that you are against helping others or that you prefer exclusivity conditions in terms of helping other men.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:27 pm

kai1275 wrote:Oh yeah. Making fun on "manosphere" shows just how out of touch you are. Whether you like it or not, men worldwide are getting more organized in the pursuits that this website is all about. Manosphere, MGTOW, whatever you want to call it, it really does mean something.


Hell yea! We're shutting the ***t down with the Japanese men leading the way!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:44 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


OK, then why distract yourself with Winston's esoteric little corner of the cyberworld?

Go do your thing, put in lots of photos plus maybe vids, make it compelling, entertaining, and at the same time practical for those who are serious about finding a Chinese girl. And get paid for it. I will be one of your first customers and will openly promote the book if it's what I think it will be. Maybe you can even expand the project into your own website and forum where you get to set all the rules and be the dictator. If you can't join em, beat em!

Manosphere? That sounds so much like 'mangina' lol. This new 'manfangled' nomenclature sounds so odd.


No skin off my teeth. At least I can justify and rationalize my endeavors. Can you say the same? You are bouncing around like a absurd hypocrite. Expecting a decent forum while advocating abuse at the same time. You call me a dictator only because I point out a serious flaw in your logic, says alot more about your mentality than mine.


I'm just pushing for the kind of forum I prefer, one which stands-out for free non-PC discussions
Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.. I've already analyzed the current guidelines in another thread. I'm not against enforcing them as long as they are clear enough and applied fairly ans consistently, preferably with warnings first. Maybe it will go the way I want it to, maybe it won't.

Anyway, where is all this coming from? When did I call you a dictator? How am I an 'absurd hypocrite'? Being logical is not making cryptic statements. So far, you didn't point out much.

What I will say now that I haven't said so far is that when a poster makes a loud exit and insist that he's leaving for good, our loss, etc. but then reappear some months later as if nothing happened, that indicates an attraction to drama and detracts from the poster's credibility.

And in your specific case, I would add that talking about how your job is so busy and you are giving up time from a client meeting to address some issue here in this little corner smacks of a very big ego, as if we should thank you for your time and feel sorry to you or something. My mentality? Take a good look at your own mentality instead of worrying so much about others. You might just have a wooden beam in your eye that your not aware of. Consider it at least.

You contributed some path-breaking content before. Thank you for that if I haven't said it to you before. Many others have also contributed great content, BUT without injecting the drama and ego elements. This is a man's forum. Can't we spare each other the drama displays at least?

And if I really wanted to keep the guys stuck in Anglo countries from seeing the light, why would I share so specifically from my experiences abroad, sometimes to the point of disturbing E_Irizarry for giving away too much information? Why would I take guys like Monkro, Sinbadsailor, or Falcon out and help them to meet Taiwan girls? Your accusation does not seem logical in light of my written and physical contributions over the years.. If I'm against these guys, then whose for em'?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby kai1275 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
You know the reason why.

I am mentoring mostly the same "old school" pre-troll era guys, but new guys do not find anything from me to seek me out, not because I no longer post, but simply because pessimist trash has littered all the subforums. There is nothing literally of value on the first 2 pages of any forum and if there is, it is stagnant as hell with nothing new in it. That small sweetspot era after the racists were banned by zboy before this recent Troll Era saw exponential growth. Another golden age/renaissance for sure. Will another golden age come back? No idea. I am very skeptical because the manosphere is changing and some HA guys have created new HA offshoots elsewhere. I received a book offer. I would have rather expanded my Dating Guides for free on HA instead, but not if the forum stays like this. Other than that, it is dead in here. What used to be 50% complaining, is now 100%.


OK, then why distract yourself with Winston's esoteric little corner of the cyberworld?

Go do your thing, put in lots of photos plus maybe vids, make it compelling, entertaining, and at the same time practical for those who are serious about finding a Chinese girl. And get paid for it. I will be one of your first customers and will openly promote the book if it's what I think it will be. Maybe you can even expand the project into your own website and forum where you get to set all the rules and be the dictator. If you can't join em, beat em!

Manosphere? That sounds so much like 'mangina' lol. This new 'manfangled' nomenclature sounds so odd.


No skin off my teeth. At least I can justify and rationalize my endeavors. Can you say the same? You are bouncing around like a absurd hypocrite. Expecting a decent forum while advocating abuse at the same time. You call me a dictator only because I point out a serious flaw in your logic, says alot more about your mentality than mine.


I'm just pushing for the kind of forum I prefer, one which stands-out for free non-PC discussions
Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.. I've already analyzed the current guidelines in another thread. I'm not against enforcing them as long as they are clear enough and applied fairly ans consistently, preferably with warnings first. Maybe it will go the way I want it to, maybe it won't.

Anyway, where is all this coming from? When did I call you a dictator? How am I an 'absurd hypocrite'? Being logical is not making cryptic statements. So far, you didn't point out much.

What I will say now that I haven't said so far is that when a poster makes a loud exit and insist that he's leaving for good, our loss, etc. but then reappear some months later as if nothing happened, that indicates an attraction to drama and detracts from the poster's credibility.

And in your specific case, I would add that talking about how your job is so busy and you are giving up time from a client meeting to address some issue here in this little corner smacks of a very big ego, as if we should thank you for your time and feel sorry to you or something. My mentality? Take a good look at your own mentality instead of worrying so much about others. You might just have a wooden beam in your eye that your not aware of. Consider it at least.

You contributed some path-breaking content before. Thank you for that if I haven't said it to you before. Many others have also contributed great content, BUT without injecting the drama and ego elements. This is a man's forum. Can't we spare each other the drama displays at least?

And if I really wanted to keep the guys stuck in Anglo countries from seeing the light, why would I share so specifically from my experiences abroad, sometimes to the point of disturbing E_Irizarry for giving away too much information? Why would I take guys like Monkro, Sinbadsailor, or Falcon out and help them to meet Taiwan girls? Your accusation does not seem logical in light of my written and physical contributions over the years.. If I'm against these guys, then whose for em'?


You said I should create my own forum and be a dictator. You insinuated that. That free speech thing does not equate to verbal, emotional, and psychological abuse that the trolls perform. You have rules in place that say that no one can do that. You get angry when anyone is banned for breaking the rules and trump up the creed at the top of the site. An advocacy of a temporary timeout and calling out people breaking the rules would be you doing your job but you pin that on zboy instead, like some cowardly tactic. Good cop, bad cop much? You can fool children and dumb criminals with that garbage routine, but I'm not fooled by that.

Calling me a drama queen is laughable. You encourage and enable the drama to happen in the first place. If you want to use feminist shaming language tactics to discredit me you will need to try alot harder than that. My issues with Publicduende and Jackson is old f***ing news. They f***ing hate my guts and are not shy about it. Who cares. 10 years will pass, Jackson might be dead, and Public will still be talking shit about me while holding a nasty grudge. Whatever. No herd of cats will be friends will all cats in the herd. If I dismiss arguing with them over anything that is between us. I AM too busy to argue with brick walls. I will argue with you because I still consider you a friend, regardless of how many times we get into it. We always find a way to either agree to disagree and move on, or we will meet somewhere in the middle. Look back at every scrap/debate you and I have had. Doesn't the outcome always workout? Yes IMO. Does me being arrogant mean anything in the grand scheme of things? No. Cornbread is arrogant. Alot of dudes here are "unapologetic males".

Yeah your contributions in the past show openness. I also suggested that maybe you prefer the exclusiveness of select folks you would be willing to help.

All I am trying to get you to recognize is that harmful speech is not always "valuable speech". Are not the goals to help men out here? You and I are in that, "Been there, done that" group. We could always learn a new trick or two, but largely speaking we are in the contributors group. You have people ready to learn and receive that you have not met yet. Can you PLEASE give them an environment that is safe enough to learn in? A refuge away from feminist bullshit and wolfish trolls looking to self fulfill for their own kicks? I have a sharp tongue around here, but I "try" not to throw shoes at newer guys, only those I know can take it. Maybe that is wrong too. I guess I could work on that. AiB could too I bet. When I brought that up he wanted no part of that because Winstons refusal to apologize for that insult on his kids.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the verbal abuse on HA has got to stop. It's killing the forum and is turning people who used to get along somewhat to even fight with each other. I guess the terrorists *trolls* have won haven't they?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby gsjackson » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 pm

kai1275 wrote:My issues with Publicduende and Jackson is old f***ing news. They f***ing hate my guts and are not shy about it.


How could I hate your guts? I don't even know you. And I don't think publicduende is capable of hating anybody. With all the abuse he's taken, he keeps coming back with no other objective than to offer the perspective of someone who is happily married to a woman from another country.

The problem is summed up in the phrase that he coined: dialectical immaturity. You don't know how to discuss and argue in a polite and intelligent manner, and your insecurity about it creates continual friction. You think that disagreements are contests that you have to win -- I guess because you da man -- and when you perceive it's not going that way, you freak out and throw all kinds of insulting nonsense out there in the hope that something will stick against the wall.

My "issues" with you stem from your not-so-lighthearted contention that my entire generation should be, if not summarily executed, at least shunned and showered with disapproval, and that includes everybody in it. Do you have any idea how FREAKING STUPID that is? As I pointed out at the time, what if somebody maintained that all blacks are stupid, worthless and selfish. Oh, some people do, don't they? Actually quite a few more say that than people who say entire generations of people are selfish and not worth paying any attention to. So, how do you like it when racists lump you into a category, and say you're stupid and selfish, just like the rest of the blacks? You'd think blacks, above all people, would be averse to categorical dismissals of others.

What you're doing now, in the current freak-out mode, as you perceive yourself as being attacked, is trying to divide posters here into the good guys and the bad guys. It's not helpful. Stop it. I attacked you initially because I thought it was unseemly for you to reappear like Napoleon returning from Elba and dismiss as "lame trolls" guys who had been trying almost on a daily basis to make their contributions, such as they were, to the forum. I shouldn't have started it, and I have apologized. I don't hate you. Now you should drop it, because it's really not that big a deal.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests