Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Who are the Herbivore Men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who are the Herbivore Men?

Postby Arabian_prince » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:42 am

And why don't they wanna have sex? How come there's no Herbivore women?
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 am

it´s not that they don´t want to sex but they don´t want to jump through the loops for sex. the ROI is simply not there for them. i think they are kind of mgtow. i don´t think they are against easy sex or prostitutes per se. - society wants to blame them for not working their ass for women. society wants them to put women on the pedestal so they have no other goal then to follow their wishes..

They become to civilized so they don´t have the primal urge to fight for women. probably low T too, but i am not shure if it´s the case with most of them.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: Who are the Herbivore Men?

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:And why don't they wanna have sex? How come there's no Herbivore women?

There's plenty of sex being had there, so much so that they even have their own unique strains of STDs.
What's not being had at past rates are children.

There are lots of "host clubs" catering to women, they just don't get the scrutiny that the men get.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Anti-American » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 pm

ROI stands for Return On Investment correct?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:30 am

I don't understand this question. Why are you saying that plant eating men don't want sex? Who told you that? There are plenty of vegetarian women. Why do you say they aren't?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Billy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:24 am

Anti.AM, yes.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Winston wrote:I don't understand this question. Why are you saying that plant eating men don't want sex? Who told you that? There are plenty of vegetarian women. Why do you say they aren't?

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... like a 91° angle.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby manly5000 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Winston wrote:I don't understand this question. Why are you saying that plant eating men don't want sex? Who told you that? There are plenty of vegetarian women. Why do you say they aren't?

LOL!

Winston, do you really not know what the "herbivore men" of Japan are? Or are you just trolling your own forum? :lol:
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 pm

manly5000 wrote:

LOL!

Winston, do you really not know what the "herbivore men" of Japan are? Or are you just trolling your own forum? :lol:

Ha ha, and you like to criticize Filipinos for allegedly not knowing what a vegetarian and/or vegan is. Funny thing is, a lot of my friends in the Phils. do know.

Before making a potentially embarrassing comment about something your not too sure about, do a 2 minute Google check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions