Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Postby Ned Stark » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:42 pm

I have seen so much rejection from women that going abroad seems like the move to make. Members of HA what made you move abroad or seriously consider it, too much rejection or bad relationship after bad relationship?
"There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing."
Ned Stark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: The States







Re: Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Postby jamesbond » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Ned Stark wrote:I have seen so much rejection from women that going abroad seems like the move to make. Members of HA what made you move abroad or seriously consider it, too much rejection or bad relationship after bad relationship?

Winston has said what made him go abroad was the fact that in the US, literally hundreds of women rejected him! He even had girls call security on him when he was asking girls out in shopping malls. :shock:

He had a better chance of being abducted by aliens than he did of meeting women in America. :lol:

This is what drove him overseas, where finally he was able to meet some women, get dates and get laid! :D

Look at this video I made, where I compiled all the women Winston met on his third trip to Russia. He would never have been able to do this in America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E0UZ5wM5-s[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Postby Ned Stark » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:21 pm

jamesbond wrote:Winston has said what made him go abroad was the fact that in the US, literally hundreds of women rejected him! He even had girls call security on him when he was asking girls out in shopping malls. :shock:

He had a better chance of being abducted by aliens than he did of meeting women in America. :lol:

This is what drove him overseas, where finally he was able to meet some women, get dates and get laid! :D

Look at this video I made, where I compiled all the women Winston met on his third trip to Russia. He would never have been able to do this in America.



I will definitely watch this video. What about you? What made you see the light so to speak?
"There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing."
Ned Stark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: The States

Re: Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Postby jamesbond » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:48 am

Ned Stark wrote:I will definitely watch this video. What about you? What made you see the light so to speak?


I have seen friends and family members go through divorces (which most of time the wife initiated for no good reason). Then I see kid's being brought up in fatherless homes.

I also see unfriendly and unapproachable women everywhere I look here in America. This tells me to avoid American women like the plague and to only date and marry women from foreign countries. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests