Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ned Stark
Freshman Poster

Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Post by Ned Stark »

I have seen so much rejection from women that going abroad seems like the move to make. Members of HA what made you move abroad or seriously consider it, too much rejection or bad relationship after bad relationship?
"There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rejection or Bad Relationships?

Post by jamesbond »

Ned Stark wrote:I have seen so much rejection from women that going abroad seems like the move to make. Members of HA what made you move abroad or seriously consider it, too much rejection or bad relationship after bad relationship?
Winston has said what made him go abroad was the fact that in the US, literally hundreds of women rejected him! He even had girls call security on him when he was asking girls out in shopping malls. :shock:

He had a better chance of being abducted by aliens than he did of meeting women in America. :lol:

This is what drove him overseas, where finally he was able to meet some women, get dates and get laid! :D

Look at this video I made, where I compiled all the women Winston met on his third trip to Russia. He would never have been able to do this in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ned Stark
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Stark »

jamesbond wrote: Winston has said what made him go abroad was the fact that in the US, literally hundreds of women rejected him! He even had girls call security on him when he was asking girls out in shopping malls. :shock:

He had a better chance of being abducted by aliens than he did of meeting women in America. :lol:

This is what drove him overseas, where finally he was able to meet some women, get dates and get laid! :D

Look at this video I made, where I compiled all the women Winston met on his third trip to Russia. He would never have been able to do this in America.
I will definitely watch this video. What about you? What made you see the light so to speak?
"There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ned Stark wrote:I will definitely watch this video. What about you? What made you see the light so to speak?
I have seen friends and family members go through divorces (which most of time the wife initiated for no good reason). Then I see kid's being brought up in fatherless homes.

I also see unfriendly and unapproachable women everywhere I look here in America. This tells me to avoid American women like the plague and to only date and marry women from foreign countries. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."