How to land an evangelical Christian girl?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

How to land an evangelical Christian girl?

Post by rudder »

A lot of the evangelical christian girls I've met on my travels seem like very happy people with good hearts, and they have other good qualities (such as not being sluts). I'm just wondering about a few things though as it pertains to getting to know them romantically/sexually.

Is it possible to have pre-marital sex with this crowd? I like the fact that they're not sluts, but at the same time, I'd like to know if I'm sexually compatible with a woman before marrying her. Also, this crowd doesn't even sound like it's open to dating. What are your thoughts. Is it reasonable to assume that a girl from church would be open to going on a date?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

You either find someone rebelling like a Katy Perry or you join their specific long enough to gain their trust. In the end the premarital sex and divorce rates are nearly the same as the secular raised without such a strong faith based background.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Raja wrote:You either find someone rebelling like a Katy Perry or you join their specific long enough to gain their trust. In the end the premarital sex and divorce rates are nearly the same as the secular raised without such a strong faith based background.
Yes, studies show the divorce rates among born again Christians is actually slightly HIGHER than it is for people who are not born again Christians! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Go figure.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

How to land a raging case of herpes?

Don't know. Don't want to know. Next question.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Oh Rudder, these girls will just do your head in. I'd say sex is only possible after you marry one, then I'd say they'd have sex everytime she wants a new baby...
Don't you think you'd have more chance with young sluts, than young Church girls?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Church girls are just as bad as any other girls. In fact they're worse, because of their hypocrisy. If you meet one who seems pure and virginal, that's just an act.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

jamesbond wrote:
Raja wrote:You either find someone rebelling like a Katy Perry or you join their specific long enough to gain their trust. In the end the premarital sex and divorce rates are nearly the same as the secular raised without such a strong faith based background.
Yes, studies show the divorce rates among born again Christians is actually slightly HIGHER than it is for people who are not born again Christians! :shock:
Please cite and share some sources. I'm skeptical.

Lots of bashing going on here. Well right now I'm in an evangelical church, so I'll see for myself just how far the brainwashing goes. Personally, for my own fullfillment it's just enough to have spirituality faith in God, I don't really care for the rest of the religious, dogmatic, baggage. There seems to be a lot of guilt tripping about sexuality, but then again, so is there in catholic churches.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

rudder wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Yes, studies show the divorce rates among born again Christians is actually slightly HIGHER than it is for people who are not born again Christians! :shock:
Please cite and share some sources. I'm skeptical.
Here is a great article showing the research regarding divorce among born again Christians and people who are not born again Christians. The divorce rate is exactly the same for both groups! But get this, among Catholics, the divorce rate is only 25% the Protestant divorce rate is 39%. :shock:

Here are some excepts from the article.

"Although many Christian churches attempt to dissuade congregants from getting a divorce, the research confirmed a finding identified by Barna a decade ago (and further confirmed through tracking studies conducted each year since): born again Christians have the same likelihood of divorce as do non-Christians.

Among married born again Christians, 35% have experienced a divorce. That figure is identical to the outcome among married adults who are not born again: 35%.

Multiple divorces are also unexpectedly common among born again Christians. Barna’s figures show that nearly one-quarter of the married born agains (23%) get divorced two or more times.

The survey showed that divorce varied somewhat by a person’s denominational affiliation. Catholics were substantially less likely than Protestants to get divorced (25% versus 39%, respectively). Among the largest Protestant groups, those most likely to get divorced were Pentecostals (44%) while Presbyterians had the fewest divorces (28%)."

Here is the link for the article:

https://www.barna.org/barna-update/arti ... xjcISLnaM8
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

It can vary some from one church to another, but overall Christian church circles are really not any better for finding women. Yes, the girls are more genuine and have a sense of humility, want to "serve God" and care for family, etc. It can be a good place for friendships.

But you must realize that churches are refuges for the most damaged, broken, hard-rock-bottom people. You'll meet a lot of single mothers and young divorcees in church communities. Also, even if they were raised in a religious home, a lot of women don't get serious about their religion and return to church until after they've had their fun and hit the wall. "Every good church girl has a dark past that will shock you" is what one Christian guy friend told me and I've seen it. I'd especially hold a skeptical eye to the recent returners--Churches are the first exit for late-20s women who are getting off the carousel.

Casual dating does not exist in churches since everyone has this asexual vibe and the guys are whipped repeatedly with sermons about male lust, impurity, and how they're responsible for all the world's problems. If you're a skilled player you could meet a girl, play along for a bit and then lure her away from the church and get the kill. Or, you could start a serious relationship with one you really like and then seduce her. Both of these scenarios do happen.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I find the Christians to be totally full of it weather they are male or female, our rulers know they are easily manipulated that is why religion is a major part of their con.
Last edited by Moretorque on March 27th, 2014, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am Christian, but I don't consider myself that religious. The Messiah came to set us free from dogmatic religion, not enforce it. If he did come to bring oppressive religion, he would have stood on the same side as the Pharisees and the Saducces (forgot spelling). -法利赛 / 萨度西

Nowadays most people who claim to be Christian are (A) Only Christian because of upbringing and culture (B) Follow man-made religious practices. I just find it hard not to stress this over and over again.

Yes I've encountered many challenges to my faith, and even now I am in an extremely difficult struggle, but I have never stopped believing.

I could be right, I could be wrong, but I think that my understanding of The Bible is that some parts are literal, while other parts are figurative. For example, many think that "the one who spares the rod hates his son" is used to justify heavy corporal punishment. However, I am against corporal punishment and see the "rod" as a metaphor referring to proper discipline and guidelines on behavior. I do have an orthodox / literal interpretation of the events recorded in The Bible.

Many verses in The Bible referring to married life are also fatally misinterpreted. The Bible does say that the husband is the head of the wife, but that DOES NOT mean taking a totalitarian stance and treating your wife like a doormat. In fact, God punishes and judges husbands that do not treat their partners well. On the other hand, many Christian women are unwilling to do anything for themselves because they believe that The Bible says the woman should stay home. The ideal wife in Proverbs 31 is that of a woman who balances work and family life.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

fightforlove wrote:everyone has this asexual vibe and the guys are whipped repeatedly with sermons about male lust, impurity, and how they're responsible for all the world's problems.
Unfortunately, this is usually true. My girlfriend and I want to explore our faith further together, but not if it means I'm going to get cockblocked by the church's dogma. Also, whatever happened to the churches that preach about how the woman needs to be a faithful servant to the man? I can't remember the last time I ever heard a pastor put women in their place, and I've even been to many church services in Latin America.

Should I just convince my girlfriend that churches are a waste, and then spend time reading the bible to each other instead, so we can make our own interpretations and not listen to some businessman (i.e. pastor) prattle on about some subjective interpretation that suits his cult-like persona?
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

The bible says only 144,000 will definitely make it to heaven and everyone else is just subject to weather or not they head the warnings of the 144,000 or not. Most don't. Most make fun of them. So if only 144,000 get saved (for definite sure) and there are over 2 billion christians. Do the math.

Now this number can vary. I am not saying just 144,000 get saved. Not even because a whole bunch more will be saved. Not not even 1/100th of the current "christian" population will be saved. We know in the bible only they who do his fathers will have salvation. The rest are just idiots lieing to themselves. Not to say I am perfect but I know the line between child of satan and child of God and label of "christian" is completely irrelevant to anyone with half a brain and eyes to see. There is a lot of apostasy and come a time to clean house or a wrath of God most christians will be subject to this cleansing of the earth. You don't have to believe but I know what I talk about concerning this.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video talking about the problem with dating Christian girls.