Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Other sites/forums that are talking about us and HA!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MJay1978 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 am

TheAustralianMan wrote:Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to other sites?

FFS who cares what they think.

I'm with you on this all the way man! :D IMO, these PUA guys are nothing but a bunch of shit heads who still don't get it and are so doped up on the blue pill, they can't see the truth! Even if the truth is all around them right in front of their own eyes! I couldn't read anymore when I checked out most of the forum sites. These guys act like they're completely brain dead!

Let's get real. PUA is only known to be required "ONLY" in the United States! You don't need it in other countries. Trust me on this and don't buy what these PUA guys are saying! It's bullshit! The only thing I agree with is foreign women are more feminine and beautiful. I noticed a huge difference just from talking to a few of them on Interpals alone. The PUA community is the real community that is nothing but a bunch of brain dead, arrogant, circle jerks who act like a bunch of simps! You don't need game at all when you want to meet women from other countries outside of this feminist box. All you need is to just be yourself.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

Here is another discussion forum I stumbled on by accident today, that is talking about Winston. The topic of the conversation is, "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist?" There is even a poll at the top of the thread asking people if they believe Winston is a philogynist, a misogynist or other. Here is the link for the discussion,

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt220752.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Winston wrote:Check this out. There's a long discussion thread on RationalSkepticism.org about our claims on HA regarding Western Women. Most of the guys deny our claims. I wonder why. You guys should go there and give them a dose of truth and reality.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/gener ... 36537.html

Boy, the people on that forum are hopeless! Blindly accepting what the mass media propaganda machine feeds them on a daily basis. Besides....I wouldn't want people like them going to foreign countries and ruining-it for the rest of the us, anyway...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MJay1978 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 pm

jamesbond wrote:Here is another discussion forum I stumbled on by accident today, that is talking about Winston. The topic of the conversation is, "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist?" There is even a poll at the top of the thread asking people if they believe Winston is a philogynist, a misogynist or other. Here is the link for the discussion,

*Sighs* ....I don't understand how some human beings can be so blue pilled and stupid. I can't believe these guys are knocking on Winston. One thing I must point out. If Winston was really a misogynist (which I know he's not), then he would hate EVERY....and I do mean "EVERY" single woman on the planet!

It is quite clear that Winston is only trying to wake men up who are stuck in America, which many of his testimonies are 100% full, raw truth! The same applies for the Global Dating Solution site. IMO the only reason these people are bashing on Winston is because the truth really hurts them that bad. If I was to put a label on Winston, that label would be "humanist" because he sees the wrong being done in American society.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby Boxman » Fri May 08, 2015 12:00 am

Banano wrote:Wish he was more like Roosh when it comes to travels but I am afraid there's no juice left in our Winnie.

There's still some juice left in my winnie.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby Winston » Fri May 08, 2015 6:23 am

MJay1978 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Here is another discussion forum I stumbled on by accident today, that is talking about Winston. The topic of the conversation is, "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist?" There is even a poll at the top of the thread asking people if they believe Winston is a philogynist, a misogynist or other. Here is the link for the discussion,

*Sighs* ....I don't understand how some human beings can be so blue pilled and stupid. I can't believe these guys are knocking on Winston. One thing I must point out. If Winston was really a misogynist (which I know he's not), then he would hate EVERY....and I do mean "EVERY" single woman on the planet!

It is quite clear that Winston is only trying to wake men up who are stuck in America, which many of his testimonies are 100% full, raw truth! The same applies for the Global Dating Solution site. IMO the only reason these people are bashing on Winston is because the truth really hurts them that bad. If I was to put a label on Winston, that label would be "humanist" because he sees the wrong being done in American society.

Did you read the responses in that thread? Most of the posters there said that I was right. The posters there seem pretty bright and aware. I mentioned that in another thread. That forum is full of misfits too, so they understand our predicament. Misfits are more open to hearing the truth.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Other sites and forums that are talking about us!

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Here is another forum talking about us. It's called "A Voice For Men". Sounds like a Men's Rights forum?

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?15265-Happier-Abroad

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:37 am

Winston wrote:Here is another forum talking about us. It's called "A Voice For Men". Sounds like a Men's Rights forum?

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?15265-Happier-Abroad

Good thread thanks for posting
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Check out this weird forum called Kiwi Farms that's talking about us. They are bashing us in this 7 page thread with no substance, only ad hominem attacks. What's their problem?

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/the-happier-abroad-website-and-forum.11003/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:28 am

Winston wrote:Check out this weird forum called Kiwi Farms that's talking about us. They are bashing us in this 7 page thread with no substance, only ad hominem attacks. What's their problem?

More butthurt from the chumpzone, Great Leader. I thought this one was particularly funny:

I'm also going to go on a limb here and make an assumption that if any of them actually met a real life Chinese girl they'd be shaking and pissing their pants so much they wouldn't know what to do. Also she'd also see them for the creepy dumbasses they are

This idiot doesn't realize you and several others are currently in China. And you're a dating machine over there.

Their attacks are hollow. What losers. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:43 am

Ghost wrote:More butthurt from the chumpzone, Great Leader.

Ahem, I believe I coined the term chumpzone™
Usage is under the GNU license, so credit is due :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm going to play devil advocate . I know MANY of the posters here talk about how horrible america is or horrible american women are. There is also talk about the blue pillers and the red pillers.
Yes..to some extent this is all true but I consider guys that come to happy abroad sites are a sub group of guys. In my daily life I meet American guys who are either dating or married to American women and seem to be doing OK.

Even though I complain about America or how the inter-racial disparity dating wise HURT Asian men in America ..I know couple of Asian American guys that married white American girls and at least to them they are happy. At the same time I know other Asian American guys who really struggle social wise or and dating wise in America and one of them went back to Asia and found a girl and is now happy. So go figure.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon May 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this weird forum called Kiwi Farms that's talking about us. They are bashing us in this 7 page thread with no substance, only ad hominem attacks. What's their problem?

Just went through the Kiwi Farm forum thread about us. Those losers there made many false statements about us, such as:

1. No one on HA forum has been overseas.
2. No one on HA forum has successfully dated foreign women or married them. They haven't done any better abroad.
3. Anyone who can't get dates or a good social life in the US is a loser, assuming that the USA has a very healthy, natural and sane social environment, that any normal guy can fit into without problem.
4. We all have aspergers or autism on HA, which is reflected in our writings here in the forum.

Where do they get all that? It's like they imagined it out of thin air or didn't even read this HA site or forum. These are all false generalized statements of course. That discredits that Kiwi Forum. All they do is ridicule there and make false statements. They don't present any legitimate arguments or demonstrate why any of our claims are wrong or bad. Just empty ad hominem attacks. Honest people don't do that.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby traveller » Tue May 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Winston wrote: Some of them are saying that our claims are wrong and that women are the same everywhere. lol.

That's like saying that women are, by nature, wild animals, and that it is in a woman's nature, just as it is with wild rabbits, to flee from a man. In a way, it's even like saying that women are even demons wearing human flesh and that all men shall flee from them as if fleeing Godzilla.
traveller
Freshman Poster

Re: Other sites/forums that are talking about us and HA!

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:22 am

Check out this site called Dating Skills Review, an advice guide for men in love and dating. On a subpage about HappierAbroad, it lists me, Winston Wu, as a dating coach. lol

https://www.datingskillsreview.com/happier-abroad-why-you-will-have-a-better-love-and-life-beyond-america/

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions