Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Um. Why are men not torching the streets?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Banano wrote:This is straight from one of the government websites:

'According to recent data published by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) the public sector employs over 1.6 million people.
Traditionally, the public sector employs a higher proportion of women compared to other sectors. Women typically comprise greater than 60% of the public sector workforce in each state and territory. Recent data from the Western Australia Public Sector Commission, State of Sector Report 2012, indicates that this figure is approaching 70%"



70% of government employees are women?If situation was reversed there would be mass demonstrations and mind you these are secure jobs with good money and benefits. Btw private sector is not any better, especially since there is no manufacturing left in the country.

This can only lead women to become super selective and develop bad attitudes.
Now, all these women that our p***y-friendly government employs can easily live by themselves(either buy or rent), have a nice car, holidays, buy latest and greatest gadgets and so on. Role of a man has become obsolete as we can see.

Yes, exactly. The females are essentially paid haremwhores of the elite. Young females in most corporate and government offices serve a similar function to skanks in a Vegas nightclub or bar girls in Pattaya, as I point out in this thread:
http://www.coalpha.org/Are-corporate-offices-like-nightclubs-td7575119.html

The system is designed to provide females with an exaggerated facsimile normal social structures that the average man can't possibly compete with. When the females are in their 40s, have been downsized and are growing old and bitter with a few neurotic cats for company, they may realize it was all a lie and they made a tragic mistake by buying into the system, but by then it will be too late. This is what young men should be protesting about. The fathers of GovCorp whores should be ashamed of themselves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Um. Why are men not torching the streets?

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 pm

momopi wrote:
Jeremy wrote:So the question remains: why are men not collectively storming college campuses and taking young flesh by force?


Because it's wrong.

Historically there has been a social contract between young men and the rest of society whereby the young men contribute to the society by doing stuff that only they can do well (fighting wars, lifting heavy objects, bringing in innovations, refraining from robbing or raping weaker people etc.) and in return they were set up to inherit positions of authority and given access to resources, including sex. If this arrangement has broken down and they don't have anything coming, I don't see any objection on moral grounds to them taking whatever they want. (Obviously I am only addressing the moral question here. I would never advocate anyone breaking any law). After all, if others don't see them as fellow citizens with mutual rights and obligations, why should they see themselves as such? As to the risks they take of retribution from the pigs and what have you, most of the forces that would be arrayed against them are fat, cowardly slobs and affirmative action tards. It is only due to the fact that the overwhelming majority of young men knuckle under that the few who stand up to the system can be singled out and ganged up on. Any substantial rebellion would expose the system for the paper tiger it has always been.

Hypothetically, if our men "collectively storms college campuses to take young flesh", there wouldn't be young flesh at the college. If the security environment was that bad, parents wouldn't send their daughters to open-campus colleges or high schools.

Parents currently accept that their daughters are going to be used as seminal spittoons by the scum of the Earth and do nothing about it. What is described above would arguably be an improvement.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby ChampionKaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:36 am

Most sexually frustrated men are sexually frustrated because they are beta and inferior. Beta, inferior people cannot effect change or even bust a grape with razorblade shoes on. Hence, the reason why incels aren't rioting.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby Cornfed » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 am

ChampionKaji wrote:Most sexually frustrated men are sexually frustrated because they are beta and inferior. Beta, inferior people cannot effect change or even bust a grape with razorblade shoes on. Hence, the reason why incels aren't rioting.

As has been explained numerous times, this is not the case. While there can be various reasons why Western sluts want to sleep with men or not, they tend to favor inferior scummy men because such men have a reproductive advantage in Western society and for several other reasons. See these threads.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20929
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17385
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:07 am

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:This is straight from one of the government websites:

'According to recent data published by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) the public sector employs over 1.6 million people.
Traditionally, the public sector employs a higher proportion of women compared to other sectors. Women typically comprise greater than 60% of the public sector workforce in each state and territory. Recent data from the Western Australia Public Sector Commission, State of Sector Report 2012, indicates that this figure is approaching 70%"



70% of government employees are women?If situation was reversed there would be mass demonstrations and mind you these are secure jobs with good money and benefits. Btw private sector is not any better, especially since there is no manufacturing left in the country.

This can only lead women to become super selective and develop bad attitudes.
Now, all these women that our p***y-friendly government employs can easily live by themselves(either buy or rent), have a nice car, holidays, buy latest and greatest gadgets and so on. Role of a man has become obsolete as we can see.

Yes, exactly. The females are essentially paid haremwhores of the elite. Young females in most corporate and government offices serve a similar function to skanks in a Vegas nightclub or bar girls in Pattaya, as I point out in this thread:
http://www.coalpha.org/Are-corporate-offices-like-nightclubs-td7575119.html

The system is designed to provide females with an exaggerated facsimile normal social structures that the average man can't possibly compete with. When the females are in their 40s, have been downsized and are growing old and bitter with a few neurotic cats for company, they may realize it was all a lie and they made a tragic mistake by buying into the system, but by then it will be too late. This is what young men should be protesting about. The fathers of GovCorp whores should be ashamed of themselves.


Yep...the women who started out at BHP or IBM with me? They are all around the 50 mark now. Most of them have been downsized, retrenched etc. There is not one single woman that started with me at BHP or IBM that went on to be "successful" as in rise up the ranks to any sort of senior position. LOTS of men I worked with have gone on to high positions.

The most successful woman I worked with was given a package from IBM years ago and then stayed on as a business analyst. Almost to a one the women my age now that were all "we are going to take over the world" 30 years ago or so are very, very, VERY disappointed in how things have turned out for them! LOL!!

One woman? The hottest colleague at IBM when I started? She is just a plain jane ETL developer now....and she has 15 years to go before retirement.

The women got what they demanded....and they do not like it one little bit.

This is all the more reason men should club together in the mens business association and create our own businesses.

We have opened up MRIBA and we are promoting men moving to Fiji and running businesses from Fiji. Or, as another alternative, backending your business from Fiji so that you keep your guvmint out of the deal.

http://www.mriba.biz/Services.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Um. Why are men not torching the streets?

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 am

Jeremy wrote:Less than 15% of 16-25 year old guys are f***ing hot chicks. And basically no one outside that age range is. Why has there not been a massive incel uprising yet to combat this grave injustice?

We see incidences of sexually frustrated young men banding together to wreak havoc (e.g. the Vancouver riot, the Occupy movement), but nothing long-lasting and with a clear message.

I'm picturing a man in a mask, motioning towards a college arts building filled with prime poon, speaking to thousands of sex-starved men in a Sean Connery voice through a megaphone: "Take it. v****a is yooours." And the movement would just grow from there.

Western men are gutless cowards in the extreme in the vast majority. They are pathetic. Most of them, 99.7%+, will not even defend the children of their land. They will not help other men in need. It is a total disgrace. Men hate other men much more than women hate men in the west. I have talked about this at length.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Grunt » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 am

The "good" news is women have gained control of the ship of state.

The bad news is, the ship just hit an iceberg, and the men hit the lifeboats a long time ago.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 am

Grunt wrote:The "good" news is women have gained control of the ship of state.

The bad news is, the ship just hit an iceberg, and the men hit the lifeboats a long time ago.


Well put Grunt. When the Titanic was sinking, it was "women and children first." Now, it's "men and children first, western women need to stay on the ship until it is completely submerged under water." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Um. Why are men not torching the streets?

Postby jtest28 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Western men are gutless cowards in the extreme in the vast majority. They are pathetic. Most of them, 99.7%+, will not even defend the children of their land. They will not help other men in need. It is a total disgrace. Men hate other men much more than women hate men in the west. I have talked about this at length.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

I agree. Men are like teen aged girls these days, busy fighting one another. I dare you to out do other men even in just one aspect of life and then watch how they come after you. . . Men are in p***y mode already, thats the problem. They are fighting over it as we speak.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Um. Why are men not torching the streets?

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:31 pm

jtest28 wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Western men are gutless cowards in the extreme in the vast majority. They are pathetic. Most of them, 99.7%+, will not even defend the children of their land. They will not help other men in need. It is a total disgrace. Men hate other men much more than women hate men in the west. I have talked about this at length.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

I agree. Men are like teen aged girls these days, busy fighting one another. I dare you to out do other men even in just one aspect of life and then watch how they come after you. . . Men are in p***y mode already, thats the problem. They are fighting over it as we speak.


JT,
I have just released another essay called "Men Deserve What is Happening To Them". You might want to read it.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Novem » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 pm

A lot of men these days are good at complaining but when push comes to shove they won't actually put the effort in to enact the changes they are demanding. Whiners never get anything done. They only like the sound of their own voice complaining about all the injustices they have suffered. That and this country has done a good job of making sure most men will never come together and form a coalition to threaten the status quo.
Novem
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am
Location: Delaware

Postby Moretorque » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:50 am

Novem wrote:A lot of men these days are good at complaining but when push comes to shove they won't actually put the effort in to enact the changes they are demanding. Whiners never get anything done. They only like the sound of their own voice complaining about all the injustices they have suffered. That and this country has done a good job of making sure most men will never come together and form a coalition to threaten the status quo.


That is why the elite are dropping the borders and promoting multi culturalism, nobody can decide on any type of direction as a hole when nobody has anything in common with one another. The whole thing is a top down engineered cluster f**k so they can continue to try and gobble up the world.
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Um. Why are men not torching the streets?

Postby Luc Furr » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:01 am

[quote="PeterAndrewNolan"]Western men are gutless cowards in the extreme in the vast majority. They are pathetic. Most of them, 99.7%+, will not even defend the children of their land. They will not help other men in need. It is a total disgrace. Men hate other men much more than women hate men in the west. I have talked about this at length.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx[/quote]

All the great predators of nature wear the mask of gutless cowards. Lions, tigers, bears, wild dogs, wolves ... all avoid confrontation unless it is necessary for survival. When it is time to fight for survival the mask falls off. When it is time; not before, not after.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Postby Cornfed » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 am

Novem wrote:A lot of men these days are good at complaining but when push comes to shove they won't actually put the effort in to enact the changes they are demanding. Whiners never get anything done. They only like the sound of their own voice complaining about all the injustices they have suffered.

So men who are explaining how bad things are now are losers because they haven't rebelled yet? Who are you to criticize anyone? Neither have you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Moretorque » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 am

Nothing can be done about the situation that is occurring world wide until the youth decide they have had enough of what the previous generations have done to their world.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen, MSNbot Media, Winston, yick and 6 guests