Do you only get a date once every five years in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Do you only get a date once every five years in America?

Post by Temprano26 »

Does it feel like you only experience romance in America once every five years and is that romance usually with a nice foreign woman?

I am seeing this almost twenty-year old from Bangladesh who is really sweet, has a lot of humility, doesn't make demands, is pretty easy to please and hasn't been jaded by every relationship she has experienced. She doesn't automatically assign bad intentions to everything I say.

There is an attraction that I am feeling but she tells me her religion forbids her to date even though we have been out twice and it always involves hand-holding, kissing or me massaging her neck. The other day she was all fidgety because she was afraid someone might see her in there with me and gossip to her mother. We had to move to the Subway next door for her to relax.

Strange thing is this is the same thing that happened five years ago in 2009 when I met another Bangladeshi girl with the same attraction to me. It didn't work out in the end and the problem was I found American women to be so trashy and undesirable. Both of these women came into my life right when I was used to being without love. It is totally not a coincidence. Women with strong values generally are found from Middle Eastern cultures like Bangladesh or Latin American cultures like Costa Rica. Problem is Bangladesh has its uptight blowhards too that dislike everyone who is different than them.

I have grown disenchanted as hell with America's rock bottom culture that sees me as a consumer instead of a person with human needs.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Maybe we're too beta and need to work on some personal development.

I feel a changed man since I spent a year abroad.

I met an ex-colleague tonight. I kept him entertained with my stupid stories from last year's travel catastrophes.

Everyone should go abroad and live.

I'd go abroad again but tonight I had a night out in London, which to me is still one of the greatest cities in the world.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Obviously, a lack of finances and status is keeping you from having success in America.

You will have to date women in their 40s and 50s if you aren't motivated to at least get wealthy in America to attract the younger women.

Many of them are lonely and it wouldn't be hard to sleep them.

Many of them are quite attractive and since their looks have faded, they won't be too picky.

If you do want attractive women in their 20s and 30s in America, you have to make more money guys.

I sound like a broken record but it's the truth.

So my question is why make this thread and not go overseas?

If you stay in America, you know what the deal is.

Stop giving women who aren't attractive to you any of your time.

Every woman that you're interested in isn't going to be attracted to you.

That's the game of America: Individualistic money making.

It is what it is, either play by the rules or go overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

First of all I am working on a career in massage therapy to increase my wealth as I have stated previously.

Secondly, even if I were wealthy I am still not attracted to American chicks that dig me for driving a nice car.

Thirdly, the problem is not American women this time, it is cultural barriers between me and a girl's family. My point is if foreign women didn't come to this country we would be shit out of the game.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Temprano26 wrote:First of all I am working on a career in massage therapy to increase my wealth as I have stated previously.

Secondly, even if I were wealthy I am still not attracted to American chicks that dig me for driving a nice car.

Thirdly, the problem is not American women this time, it is cultural barriers between me and a girl's family. My point is if foreign women didn't come to this country we would be shit out of the game.

I agree...I don't want a woman that only wants me for what I have. If they started asking me questions in regard to wealth, the date would be over...I'd end it. Who the f**k are they and what do THEY bring to the table that gives them any right to ask me such a question? Ironically, the youngest ones don't do that. The ones that do seem to be mid to late twenties. They've had their fun and are now trying to secure a quick retirement through the men they choose.

However, there is something to be said about feeling like you actually have something to offer a woman due to your hard work, diligence, talent, etc.. Now that I'm getting older, this is goes through my mind much more now. I am too experienced to think that "love is all you need" and other BS. At the same time, no man should want a woman that brings nothing to the table after having ALL of the advantages of being in the same 1st World country. Why would anyone want a woman that has "been there, done that" (including doing MANY men) and just now deciding that they want something committed and "meaningful". IMO, if she's over 25 and she has accomplished NOTHING even though she 100% could have....avoid her. I can't see any scenario where her past isn't scary....

I am very curious....in what country do you plan to secure employment with a Certification in Massage Therapy? I have been going over ALL career opportunities and that is not one that seems like a good career to seek employment abroad with. I can get a 2hr massage in Thailand for $6-$8. I could probably do the same in the Philippines. I realize that getting a 1 Year Degree in Massage Therapy in the USA teaches much more than most "massage therapists" abroad know, but is there a way to convince their governments that they need you? In the USA, that Certification will give you the license to "touch" people. This means you can expand on it and start your own practice, but I don't see this being easy (or even possible) to do abroad? Am I missing something?