Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone Interested in Becoming an Honorary Diplomat?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anyone Interested in Becoming an Honorary Diplomat?

Postby zacb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:16 am

I have some info you might like. PM me for details. Comments below are welcome as well.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 am

Stickman Bangkok mentioned a guy who was one of these in Thailand. He's just released a book apparently, and no doubt it's a cracking read.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby zacb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Well I have a book written by a person who had a success rate of placing 100 percent of his clients in diplomatic positions. If anyone would be interested just pm me.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 pm

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby terminator » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Can a robot woman become a diplomat? How much does it cost?
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby zacb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm

It does not cost anything (besides the materials I provide), and you can make profits from bringing things in duty free.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:42 pm

zacb wrote:It does not cost anything (besides the materials I provide), and you can make profits from bringing things in duty free.

So you're telling us you can find a country to give us diplomatic passports (and presumably citizenship) for free? Well, I'll be surprised if they will accept "anyone" e.g. someone with a criminal background.

You do know that many scam sites offer this kind of thing & I've not seen anyone ever get anything but a jail term for fraud or some other serious crime...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

zacb wrote:Well I have a book written by a person who had a success rate of placing 100 percent of his clients in diplomatic positions. If anyone would be interested just pm me.

Look man, just post whatever info you have publicly right here in this thread. Many would be interested. At least explain the concept and what exactly it means to be 'placed'.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 am

I have a book written by a popular author. It costs around 1000 dollars on amazon at the moment. I am not offering placement, but based upon the advice in the book, 100% of these people (from the original run) got posts. I am willing to offer the digital copy of how to become a diplomat for $40. It is written by a very well known author, but I don't want to piss him off.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 am

zacb wrote:I have a book written by a popular author. It costs around 1000 dollars on amazon at the moment. I am not offering placement, but based upon the advice in the book, 100% of these people (from the original run) got posts. I am willing to offer the digital copy of how to become a diplomat for $40. It is written by a very well known author, but I don't want to piss him off.

Well OK. But if it sounds too good to be true...

Some time ago, I researched naturalization possibilities and second passports. It's become extremely difficult to do much. There used to be some economic programs which weren't that expensive but the lower cost ones have been closed up. Now, the cheapest fast track (3-9 months) out there to a decent passport will run over US$100,000 and the few others are multiples of that.

There are somewhat easier pathways for certain qualified people - family members who immigrated in not so distant past from certain countries, being part of a diaspora of a country which allows it's foreign national members to naturalize, spending many years as a permanent resident in some countries and applying to naturalize based on long-term residency, etc.

All of above require a very large amount of money and/or time OR the right ethnic/family background.

The book and author you bring-up may have once discovered and exploited practical loopholes, decades or at least many years ago. But how in today's climate could anything like this be available unless it requires very large sums of money (sign of scam) and many years of time (instant is also very strong sign of scam).

Just a reality check here. Perhaps some would find it an entertaining read and even worth $40. But you don't imagine that much more than that is really possible do you? I would love to be wrong on this but as I said, If it sounds too good to be true...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions