Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

At what point did you go sour on American society?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:53 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I saw this over at the MGTOW forums and wanted to post this here as I think it adds to the discussion.

I'm just no longer fighting for something that isn't. The US is not ideal. The people that populate it have no desire to bring it back to its former greatness. And the hell if I'm fighting for something that I've never gotten to enjoy."

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2 ... tates.html

To me, this is the main point.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:01 am

?????? wrote:For me it was a series of events slowly over time that made me become sour towards American society. I guess it started with how men were depicted in ads and tv shows. I also couldn't explain at the time all the negative ads and tv shows on television that depicted men as spineless wimps who couldn't wipe their butt without their wife's permission or they were depicted as idiots and how their wife was always right no matter what. It got worse when I I left my small town high school and moved to Des Moines. I had bad experiences with relationships in my teens with many of them just sleeping with other men, control issues, and host of other personal issues. The advice that my parents gave me did not add up either. I was told "Just be nice to them, be chivalrous, ect." when men who did the exact opposite were the most successful. But even after all of my negative experiences with US women, I still at the time somewhat believed I could find a good wife here who was loyal, trustworthy, and was a good mother with great family values in the mid 2004-2005 dating environment. The kind of wife that my Grandfather and brother had found at early ages in their lives. But that would change later when a series of bad events that unfolded in my friends and co-workers lives that would finally put any thought of a relationship/marriage in the US in question.

The final straw for me was hearing about or seeing firsthand the negative experiences of friends and co-workers in their relationships, marriages, and divorce. Some that were in a relationship were thrown out of their homes by the police after verbal arguments and had restraining orders on them, even though there was no evidence of bruises or injury on their girlfriend/wife. My former boss went through a nasty divorce and lost most of his property, wealth, and had serious stress related health problems. He said the judge painted him as the villain and the jerk, while she was depicted as this good mother who was a perfect angel and could do no wrong even though she was the one who cheated and slept around. I thought it was ridiculous that a woman could be rewarded for her infidelity and a man could be punished for remaining faithful. I never had anyone I knew get falsely accused of rape, but I did read about reports of that happening. It's crazy how a few these Anglosphere women can drag a man to court, have his reputation ruined, and be potentially imprisoned for a crime he did not commit. All because she regretted sleeping with him the night before or some other ulterior motive like revenge. It's crazy!! shttp://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-29563.html http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-30987.html

The major turning point for me was when I started asking around and started looking up information on the internet on what was the root cause of these failed marriages. That lead me to sites about feminists, their sinister anti-male agenda, their role in the destruction of the family, and how the government enforces and rewards their bad behavior. At that moment I realized that marriage and family was no longer a reward for men. What is the point of starting a family if society was going to punish me for it? What incentive is there for Western women to keep a relationship when they can just get rewarded for leaving and infidelity? I waved goodbye to that family life and gave up on relationship/marriage for 8 years for that reason. I didn't like the idea, but it was better than having my life ruined by paying for no-fault divorce slavery. After a while my anger and resentment subsided. Then I just stopped caring about dating most US/Anglosphere women no matter how attractive they were because I knew that on the inside most of them were severely lacking the qualities (honesty, loyalty, family values, ect.) I was looking for in a wife. An unfortunate side effect was that I was ignorant in comparing foreign women to US/Anglosphere women and thought they and their countries divorce laws were the same. But after seeing videos and evidence from this website and others, I know that they are not "all the same". I started becoming hopeful that I can have that family life once I break free from the US and other Anglosphere countries.

I guess now, looking back, it wasn't such a bad thing that I had bad relationships that didn't work out. Now I am thankful for that those relationships turned out the way they did. I could have been like some of my friends and co workers who had to pay for no-fault divorce slavery while having no chance of leaving the US by getting their passport seized.

+1 Good read.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Asset protection plan for anyone who gets married.

Pre-nups can be challenged and overturned.

If you lose all of your wealth to a woman in a divorce, whose fault is that?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:17 pm

ChampionKaji wrote:When I was born Black, but I hate the entire world because they all hate me.

But if it weren't for the black man there would be no human race, just goes to show no respect!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Asset protection plan for anyone who gets married.

Pre-nups can be challenged and overturned.

If you lose all of your wealth to a woman in a divorce, whose fault is that?

It's not worth even trying to generate wealth anymore because it is to much of a hassell to try and keep it unless you are connected with the credit monopoly then you just steal it all for free.

Just look how all the markets are rigged top to bottom with an accounting gimmick.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:45 pm

?????? wrote:For me it was a series of events slowly over time that made me become sour towards American society. I guess it started with how men were depicted in ads and tv shows. I also couldn't explain at the time all the negative ads and tv shows on television that depicted men as spineless wimps who couldn't wipe their butt without their wife's permission or they were depicted as idiots and how their wife was always right no matter what. It got worse when I I left my small town high school and moved to Des Moines. I had bad experiences with relationships in my teens with many of them just sleeping with other men, control issues, and host of other personal issues. The advice that my parents gave me did not add up either. I was told "Just be nice to them, be chivalrous, ect." when men who did the exact opposite were the most successful. But even after all of my negative experiences with US women, I still at the time somewhat believed I could find a good wife here who was loyal, trustworthy, and was a good mother with great family values in the mid 2004-2005 dating environment. The kind of wife that my Grandfather and brother had found at early ages in their lives. But that would change later when a series of bad events that unfolded in my friends and co-workers lives that would finally put any thought of a relationship/marriage in the US in question.

The final straw for me was hearing about or seeing firsthand the negative experiences of friends and co-workers in their relationships, marriages, and divorce. Some that were in a relationship were thrown out of their homes by the police after verbal arguments and had restraining orders on them, even though there was no evidence of bruises or injury on their girlfriend/wife. My former boss went through a nasty divorce and lost most of his property, wealth, and had serious stress related health problems. He said the judge painted him as the villain and the jerk, while she was depicted as this good mother who was a perfect angel and could do no wrong even though she was the one who cheated and slept around. I thought it was ridiculous that a woman could be rewarded for her infidelity and a man could be punished for remaining faithful. I never had anyone I knew get falsely accused of rape, but I did read about reports of that happening. It's crazy how a few these Anglosphere women can drag a man to court, have his reputation ruined, and be potentially imprisoned for a crime he did not commit. All because she regretted sleeping with him the night before or some other ulterior motive like revenge. It's crazy!! shttp://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-29563.html http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-30987.html

The major turning point for me was when I started asking around and started looking up information on the internet on what was the root cause of these failed marriages. That lead me to sites about feminists, their sinister anti-male agenda, their role in the destruction of the family, and how the government enforces and rewards their bad behavior. At that moment I realized that marriage and family was no longer a reward for men. What is the point of starting a family if society was going to punish me for it? What incentive is there for Western women to keep a relationship when they can just get rewarded for leaving and infidelity? I waved goodbye to that family life and gave up on relationship/marriage for 8 years for that reason. I didn't like the idea, but it was better than having my life ruined by paying for no-fault divorce slavery. After a while my anger and resentment subsided. Then I just stopped caring about dating most US/Anglosphere women no matter how attractive they were because I knew that on the inside most of them were severely lacking the qualities (honesty, loyalty, family values, ect.) I was looking for in a wife. An unfortunate side effect was that I was ignorant in comparing foreign women to US/Anglosphere women and thought they and their countries divorce laws were the same. But after seeing videos and evidence from this website and others, I know that they are not "all the same". I started becoming hopeful that I can have that family life once I break free from the US and other Anglosphere countries.

I guess now, looking back, it wasn't such a bad thing that I had bad relationships that didn't work out. Now I am thankful for that those relationships turned out the way they did. I could have been like some of my friends and co workers who had to pay for no-fault divorce slavery while having no chance of leaving the US by getting their passport seized.

We cannot believe people cannot figure this con out yet, there is nothing in your post about sound money. THE MONEY RUNS THE WHOLE GIG PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

They duped all of us into believing counterfeiting is a legitimate system to run the world, it is if you are a stupid idiot so just add fluoride. They fund what they want and bankrupt at the push of a button what they don't. They are doing the divide and conquer on a personal level " male against female ", "female against male" to take over all the property of the world and controlling all the laws to be enacted gives them this ability by funding the legal systems directions to take the society.

Most people are to dumb to figure out how they are being played by this phony system of credit and how it shapes their complete perception of the world from the day they are born. This is what our rulers were counting on from the beginning.

As Ron Paul has stated stable money stable society.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Moretorque wrote:
But if it weren't for the black man there would be no human race, just goes to show no respect!

Now, now, we all know the Garden of Eden was in ARMENIA, gentlemen:

10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin[d] and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.[e] 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
-Genesis, Chapter 2

Here's a picture of where the rivers are today:
http://www.thegutsygourmet.net/confluence-rivers.png

Just sayin'
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 am

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin[d] and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.[e] 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
-Genesis, Chapter 2

Just sayin'

All Y chromosomes go back to black Africa and genetically only dark skin can produce brown and white skin shades and a black person can produce a white albino offspring but a white person cannot ever produce a black child.

Everyone has black ancestors. Everyone.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:40 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

-Genesis, Chapter 2

Just sayin'

All Y chromosomes go back to black Africa and genetically only dark skin can produce brown and white skin shades and a black person can produce a white albino offspring but a white person cannot ever produce a black child.

Everyone has black ancestors. Everyone.

You tell him Silver, a cracker is just a modified nigger.

Why do people always have to bring the greatest science fiction novel ever written into this? as though all that stuff actually happened in mythical Eden.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions