Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American women are not the problem, you and me are!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American women are not the problem, you and me are!

Postby maybeUSA » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 pm

I am one of you guys, dateless, not much friends, can't get any AW to
even go to coffee with me. However, this is my problem, not a problem
with American women. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a loser.

Why do I say this?

Because there are many acquaintances I know who are part of the "cool"
crowd, have no problem getting women, and women are posing in pictures
with them, begging to be their GFs all the time.

These AWs are 8's and 9's.
Many years ago while attending school these acquaintances were the bullies and badboys that tormented
me throughout the years. In school, they got all the AWs,
when they got out of school, the same story.

So why are they not having difficulty getting AW?

If you are cool guy, you will get AW, you will have your choice from
a vast population.

The problem with me and many other men on this forum is just that
we are nerds.

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.
Accept your place in life. It is what it is.

My acquaintances are not going on happier abroad whinning about American women,
they are living the life, partying and drinking the finest bottle service with AWs that are 8
and 9s. social circle to the max!
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm







Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby nicho12 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 pm

maybeUSA wrote:I am one of you guys, dateless, not much friends, can't get any AW to
even go to coffee with me. However, this is my problem, not a problem
with American women. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a loser.

Why do I say this?

Because there are many acquaintances I know who are part of the "cool"
crowd, have no problem getting women, and women are posing in pictures
with them, begging to be their GFs all the time.

These AWs are 8's and 9's.
Many years ago while attending school these acquaintances were the bullies and badboys that tormented
me throughout the years. In school, they got all the AWs,
when they got out of school, the same story.

So why are they not having difficulty getting AW?

If you are cool guy, you will get AW, you will have your choice from
a vast population.

The problem with me and many other men on this forum is just that
we are nerds.

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.
Accept your place in life. It is what it is.

My acquaintances are not going on happier abroad whinning about American women,
they are living the life, partying and drinking the finest bottle service with AWs that are 8
and 9s. social circle to the max!


you're either being sarcastic or you just have a very low self esteem
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Moretorque » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 pm

God gave you your dick beaters for a reason so cheer up! :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby OutWest » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 pm

maybeUSA wrote:I am one of you guys, dateless, not much friends, can't get any AW to
even go to coffee with me. However, this is my problem, not a problem
with American women. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a loser.

Why do I say this?

Because there are many acquaintances I know who are part of the "cool"
crowd, have no problem getting women, and women are posing in pictures
with them, begging to be their GFs all the time.

These AWs are 8's and 9's.
Many years ago while attending school these acquaintances were the bullies and badboys that tormented
me throughout the years. In school, they got all the AWs,
when they got out of school, the same story.

So why are they not having difficulty getting AW?

If you are cool guy, you will get AW, you will have your choice from
a vast population.

The problem with me and many other men on this forum is just that
we are nerds.

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.
Accept your place in life. It is what it is.


With your attitude, why would any woman want to go out with you?
There are good AW and certainly good overseas women- I am married to
a most excellent young woman who spoils me in countless ways.

Women do not like a man with no confidence...but you CAN develop it.
You CAN be better and more able than you are now. You do not sound very
old- but I can tell you...things change. The nerd of 17 might be a very different
MAN of 30.

>>>Build YOURSELF as a strong man, and the girl problems tend to start taking care of
themselves.

I was nerdish in school...bookish...thoughtful...though somewhat athletic.
I had limited success with girls...did get married @ 22 for a short 4 year marriage that ended with no
kids and I moved on with life. I did not like my options with women though...so when an older friend
hooked me up with a chance to work overseas, I jumped at the chance, and ended up involved there for years...some growing up was yet to be done.

I was back in the USA in my early 30s as a much different person. I had seen a lot and learned some rough lessons. Things change. You know those "Oh so desirable bad boys" you speak of?
The ones that get all the girls? I had not been back in the USA for a month, when I and my friend got
jumped by 5 skinhead gang types in Portland. We ripped them apart. Had the Portland PD not come
to their rescue, some of them might have been terminated. I had to shower off all the blood.
I was a bit taken back by what a savage I could be. We were not the "Type". The police said we were just exercising our right to self defense, but were taken back a bit by our brutality and asked us about our "background".

I spent a few days reflecting...I was an entirely different person than I had been 10 years earlier and not entirely happy with it.

Problems with women...are usually about a lot of other things. If your life is broken, how can you expect good results with women? That said, get a passport...travel...your odds are helped a lot.

Do not accept anything. Fight till the end and build something out of nothing. You sound pretty depressed...dont be afraid to send me or any other old dog here a private mail.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby maybeUSA » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:41 pm

OutWest wrote:
maybeUSA wrote:I am one of you guys, dateless, not much friends, can't get any AW to
even go to coffee with me. However, this is my problem, not a problem
with American women. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a loser.

Why do I say this?

Because there are many acquaintances I know who are part of the "cool"
crowd, have no problem getting women, and women are posing in pictures
with them, begging to be their GFs all the time.

These AWs are 8's and 9's.
Many years ago while attending school these acquaintances were the bullies and badboys that tormented
me throughout the years. In school, they got all the AWs,
when they got out of school, the same story.

So why are they not having difficulty getting AW?

If you are cool guy, you will get AW, you will have your choice from
a vast population.

The problem with me and many other men on this forum is just that
we are nerds.

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.
Accept your place in life. It is what it is.


With your attitude, why would any woman want to go out with you?
There are good AW and certainly good overseas women- I am married to
a most excellent young woman who spoils me in countless ways.

Women do not like a man with no confidence...but you CAN develop it.
You CAN be better and more able than you are now. You do not sound very
old- but I can tell you...things change. The nerd of 17 might be a very different
MAN of 30.

>>>Build YOURSELF as a strong man, and the girl problems tend to start taking care of
themselves.

I was nerdish in school...bookish...thoughtful...though somewhat athletic.
I had limited success with girls...did get married @ 22 for a short 4 year marriage that ended with no
kids and I moved on with life. I did not like my options with women though...so when an older friend
hooked me up with a chance to work overseas, I jumped at the chance, and ended up involved there for years...some growing up was yet to be done.

I was back in the USA in my early 30s as a much different person. I had seen a lot and learned some rough lessons. Things change. You know those "Oh so desirable bad boys" you speak of?
The ones that get all the girls? I had not been back in the USA for a month, when I and my friend got
jumped by 5 skinhead gang types in Portland. We ripped them apart. Had the Portland PD not come
to their rescue, some of them might have been terminated. I had to shower off all the blood.
I was a bit taken back by what a savage I could be. We were not the "Type". The police said we were just exercising our right to self defense, but were taken back a bit by our brutality and asked us about our "background".

I spent a few days reflecting...I was an entirely different person than I had been 10 years earlier and not entirely happy with it.

Problems with women...are usually about a lot of other things. If your life is broken, how can you expect good results with women? That said, get a passport...travel...your odds are helped a lot.

Do not accept anything. Fight till the end and build something out of nothing. You sound pretty depressed...dont be afraid to send me or any other old dog here a private mail.




Going abroad is not going to change the situation. There is nothing wrong with America. When I look at pictures of my acquaintances with
the most beautiful AW I realize they know nothing about happier abroad. That is because, they are not losers. They can actually get AW,
and never entertained the idea of going abroad ever.

AW want to be with winners, can you blame them? Who wants to be with a loser.

Are you going to say that my acquaintances do not deserve to get AWs? that some nice guy loser is supposed to get them instead.

A winner is a winner, and a loser is a loser period.

If there is something so horrible about AW and they are so unattainable, why do I know so many people that get them so easily?
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby Cornfed » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:08 pm

maybeUSA wrote:There is nothing wrong with America.

Your first post describes AW having indulging in irresponsible hedonism with scumbags while ignoring all the other men. It goes without saying that the AW will be turned into used-up disease ridden whores unsuitable for marriage, and men will be encouraged to become scum in order to compete for AW. That is what is wrong with America. Do you really think that what you describe makes for a happy and productive society?

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.

It is possible that you would be a born loser in any society. However, other decent and productive men you think of as losers would have been the most valued by females and everyone else in America 100 years ago and would be the most valued in non-degenerate societies today. Different societies reward different character traits. Would you say the situation as you describe it in America rewards positive character traits?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby OutWest » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

maybeUSA wrote:Going abroad is not going to change the situation. There is nothing wrong with America. When I look at pictures of my acquaintances with
the most beautiful AW I realize they know nothing about happier abroad. That is because, they are not losers. They can actually get AW,
and never entertained the idea of going abroad ever.

AW want to be with winners, can you blame them? Who wants to be with a loser.

Are you going to say that my acquaintances do not deserve to get AWs? that some nice guy loser is supposed to get them instead.

A winner is a winner, and a loser is a loser period.

If there is something so horrible about AW and they are so unattainable, why do I know so many people that get them so easily?


.
You are in love with your own misery. To say that you have nothing to learn is foolish.I doubt that you have spent time abroad. AW are not unattainable, but some men who have lived and traveled
abroad have a taste for foreign women, in the same way that some men prefer foreign cars.
Few get what they deserve...most just get what they can. You sound like a crybaby who is impressed that your friends have scored some Ameriskanks.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby maybeUSA » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:30 pm

OutWest wrote:
maybeUSA wrote:Going abroad is not going to change the situation. There is nothing wrong with America. When I look at pictures of my acquaintances with
the most beautiful AW I realize they know nothing about happier abroad. That is because, they are not losers. They can actually get AW,
and never entertained the idea of going abroad ever.

AW want to be with winners, can you blame them? Who wants to be with a loser.

Are you going to say that my acquaintances do not deserve to get AWs? that some nice guy loser is supposed to get them instead.

A winner is a winner, and a loser is a loser period.

If there is something so horrible about AW and they are so unattainable, why do I know so many people that get them so easily?


.
You are in love with your own misery. To say that you have nothing to learn is foolish.I doubt that you have spent time abroad. AW are not unattainable, but some men who have lived and traveled
abroad have a taste for foreign women, in the same way that some men prefer foreign cars.
Few get what they deserve...most just get what they can. You sound like a crybaby who is impressed that your friends have scored some Ameriskanks.


I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby Moretorque » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm

maybeUSA wrote:
OutWest wrote:
maybeUSA wrote:I am one of you guys, dateless, not much friends, can't get any AW to
even go to coffee with me. However, this is my problem, not a problem
with American women. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a loser.

Why do I say this?

Because there are many acquaintances I know who are part of the "cool"
crowd, have no problem getting women, and women are posing in pictures
with them, begging to be their GFs all the time.

These AWs are 8's and 9's.
Many years ago while attending school these acquaintances were the bullies and badboys that tormented
me throughout the years. In school, they got all the AWs,
when they got out of school, the same story.

So why are they not having difficulty getting AW?

If you are cool guy, you will get AW, you will have your choice from
a vast population.

The problem with me and many other men on this forum is just that
we are nerds.

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.
Accept your place in life. It is what it is.


With your attitude, why would any woman want to go out with you?
There are good AW and certainly good overseas women- I am married to
a most excellent young woman who spoils me in countless ways.

Women do not like a man with no confidence...but you CAN develop it.
You CAN be better and more able than you are now. You do not sound very
old- but I can tell you...things change. The nerd of 17 might be a very different
MAN of 30.

>>>Build YOURSELF as a strong man, and the girl problems tend to start taking care of
themselves.

I was nerdish in school...bookish...thoughtful...though somewhat athletic.
I had limited success with girls...did get married @ 22 for a short 4 year marriage that ended with no
kids and I moved on with life. I did not like my options with women though...so when an older friend
hooked me up with a chance to work overseas, I jumped at the chance, and ended up involved there for years...some growing up was yet to be done.

I was back in the USA in my early 30s as a much different person. I had seen a lot and learned some rough lessons. Things change. You know those "Oh so desirable bad boys" you speak of?
The ones that get all the girls? I had not been back in the USA for a month, when I and my friend got
jumped by 5 skinhead gang types in Portland. We ripped them apart. Had the Portland PD not come
to their rescue, some of them might have been terminated. I had to shower off all the blood.
I was a bit taken back by what a savage I could be. We were not the "Type". The police said we were just exercising our right to self defense, but were taken back a bit by our brutality and asked us about our "background".

I spent a few days reflecting...I was an entirely different person than I had been 10 years earlier and not entirely happy with it.

Problems with women...are usually about a lot of other things. If your life is broken, how can you expect good results with women? That said, get a passport...travel...your odds are helped a lot.

Do not accept anything. Fight till the end and build something out of nothing. You sound pretty depressed...dont be afraid to send me or any other old dog here a private mail.




Going abroad is not going to change the situation. There is nothing wrong with America. When I look at pictures of my acquaintances with
the most beautiful AW I realize they know nothing about happier abroad. That is because, they are not losers. They can actually get AW,
and never entertained the idea of going abroad ever.

AW want to be with winners, can you blame them? Who wants to be with a loser.

Are you going to say that my acquaintances do not deserve to get AWs? that some nice guy loser is supposed to get them instead.

A winner is a winner, and a loser is a loser period.

If there is something so horrible about AW and they are so unattainable, why do I know so many people that get them so easily?



There is nothing wrong with America????? you have got to be kidding. This is the most unnatural habitat the human race has ever built and the unsustainability of it is about to hit the fan. The whole county should have collapsed long ago and the world wide eco system would be much better off if it would have.

At least in a place like Japan where they import most of their stuff they produce something in return. What does America produce now? Bombs , GMO's , DEBT!!!!, War and more debt and that is just scratching the surface. And when you scratch below the surface all that is revealed is a tissue of lies we live under created by our masters the social engineers and we are content to relish and indulge in it.

Anybody who thinks what America has morphed into is OK is far out of touch and nature is fixing to bat and give us all a reality check
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby manly5000 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Why are you guys arguing with this blatantly obvious troll?
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby davewe » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:41 pm

maybeUSA wrote:
I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself


The logic of your argument - is illogical. If a guy lived in a city with a poor economy and few decent jobs and chose to move to a more affluent city, got a great job and built a great live, no one would consider him a loser. They'd consider him to be smart and a risk taker.

The same can be said of a guy's dating or married life. If you cannot get dates in your town and have decided to accept that situation and define yourself as a loser - that's your right. But if a guy in a similar circumstance decides to move to a city with more available women and ends up with a great girl, then IMO he's no loser - he looked at the problem and solved it.

The bigger issue, as most men past their early 20s know, is not getting an AW, it's getting one worth spending a lifetime with. But again since you think you're a loser who can't get women, you will never have to deal with that situation.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 pm

maybeUSA,
Why don't you post pictures of these cool guys who get cool American girls? lol

Anyway, you do have a valid point. But you are only looking at half the picture. Let me ask you some good questions.

1. How come there are millions of dateless men in the US, but there aren't in Latin America, Russia, Ukraine, Europe, Philippines, etc? How come the average guy in those countries, even if he's poor or nerdy, has no trouble getting dates?
2. How come there's a PUA industry in the US but not in other countries?
3. How come every American guy who dates abroad says that they NEVER want to go back to dating American women again?
4. How come nerds and geeks in Asia have no problem getting beautiful girlfriends? In Asia, nerds are ok, as long as they are thin and intelligent and decent. How come nerds are only vilified in America?
5. How come most guys here have no problem getting girls and dates overseas? If we are the problem, how come we can get normal dates abroad? (See the testimonials page linked at the top menu) America is not the world. That's a false assumption.
6. How come people in Europe don't need dating sites like Americans do? They can just go out and meet women in public places because women enjoy meeting men in Europe. They do not put up paranoid antisocial shields like women in American women do.
7. How come American women vilify flirtation as creepy and taboo, but foreign women don't?
8. What good is blaming yourself? What will it accomplish?

Your major false assumption:

Your assumption is based on American women being normal and natural. They are anything but. They are the most spoiled and toxic women in the world, and ever have been in world history. They are an aberration. Throughout all of human history, women have been sweet, feminine, friendly, and needed men. And that is still true today in most foreign countries. Women have never been masculine, spoiled, unfriendly and toxic like in modern America. There's a reason why American women have a largely negative reputation worldwide. Do you think that's a coincidence?

You also falsely assume that American culture is normal, natural and healthy. It is not. Why are depression and mental illness rates in the US the highest in the world? Why are toxic personalities and big egos the norm in America? Why are people in all other countries more modest, humble and down-to-earth in comparison? No culture that deprives nice guys of love and romance is normal or healthy. No sane culture vilifies nice guys. How come people in other countries are generally friendlier and easier to meet? In all of world history, people have never been isolated, segregated and disconnected from others like they are in modern America. Thus, what you have in America is an aberration, not the norm.

Let me give you an analogy to show you how subjective your point is. Suppose I put ketchup in milk and it tastes awful. Does that mean that ketchup is "the problem" or that milk is "the problem"? No of course not. Ketchup goes well on french fries and milk goes well with cereal.

So you see, just because two things are not compatible doesn't mean that one of them is "the problem". Often, they are just not compatible and have the wrong chemistry.

Do you understand what I mean?

Again, blaming yourself will not change anything or help in any way. You have no solution either. What is your solution? That we all become jocks and dress cool like hip hop punks and rappers? What if that's not who we are? Why not go where we are appreciated and valued?

Do you understand my point?

Click the links above to view my photos and videos and you will see what a natural normal dating and social scene looks like. Try to expand your mind and matrix. You've been brainwashed by high school culture too much.

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Finally, how do you explain all these real life genuine testimonials on HappierAbroad?

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Last edited by Winston on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 pm

manly5000 wrote:Why are you guys arguing with this blatantly obvious troll?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby ChampionKaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:54 pm

This is true, if you want American women. If you want American women and don't have what it takes to get them, then yes, YOU are the problem, and if you cannot change yourself, tough luck. This is similar to the Black man that wants to get laid (without paying hookers, going gay, or going for ugly-ass expat women) in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and China.

However, if you don't mind going for other kinds of women, you might indeed be Happier Abroad, hence the name of this site. Provided that you're not Black, East Asia is probably a good destination. Some of us start off not liking American women anyway though, so some of us may actually be happy not dealing with them.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby ChampionKaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 pm

maybeUSA wrote:I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself


This isn't true at all. Maybe for Black people since we are universally hated, but there are countless white men that are losers in America and become god in Asia. You don't know shit about travel.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], Yohan and 6 guests