Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American women are not the problem, you and me are!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby maybeUSA » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 pm

To answer your questions:

1. How come there are millions of dateless men in the US, but there aren't in Latin America, Russia, Ukraine, Europe, Philippines, etc? How come the average guy in those countries, even if he's poor or nerdy, has no trouble getting dates?

What made you determine there are only millions of dateless men in the US and not in those countries/places that you mentioned?
I am sure there are just as many dateless men in other places. USA is the not the only place with dateless men.

2. How come there's a PUA industry in the US but not in other countries?

Because the USA invented this retarded PUA shit so that loser men can believe they have a chance
at being something that they are not.

3. How come every American guy who dates abroad says that they NEVER want to go back to dating American women again?

Because every American guy who dates abroad is likely a loser who blames their own lack of self worth on American women.

4. How come nerds and geeks in Asia have no problem getting beautiful girlfriends? In Asia, nerds are ok, as long as they are thin and intelligent and decent. How come nerds are only vilified in America?

These men that you speak of are not nerds and geeks. They are intellectual and likely very social. Have you met a social inept nerd with no friends or social circle
that is getting beautiful girlfriends? These successful people in Asia will likely have the same success in USA.

5. How come most guys here have no problem getting girls and dates overseas? If we are the problem, how come we can get normal dates abroad? (See the testimonials page linked at the top menu) America is not the world. That's a false assumption.

Because these guys are going to third world countries such as Thailand, Ukraine, and Russia where everyone is poor and desperate.
Now if someone from America were to go to England or Australia per say, and their whole social life changed and suddenly they became Mr. Popular then
you may be onto something.

6. How come people in Europe don't need dating sites like Americans do? They can just go out and meet women in public places because women enjoy meeting men in Europe. They do not put up paranoid antisocial shields like women in American women do.

There is the same amount of these sites in any part of the world, including the ones you advertise on your banners.

7. How come American women vilify flirtation as creepy and taboo, but foreign women don't?

The American women that my acquaintance showed me all flirt, and talk dirty with him and in the videos
and dirty pictures he showed me of them together. wHy doe he have no problem getting girls?

American women love to flirt, just not with people like you and me.

8. What good is blaming yourself? What will it accomplish?

Acceptance is better than creating blatant false misconceptions about what is really going on.



----

Can you explain why my acquaintance regularly has AWs literally begging to be with him?
Not hard. He is an alpha male, he was popular when he was in school, he has lots of jock friends,
he is better than us, he is what women want, plain and simple, we are inferior.

Are there any guys like him that are macking it in the USA writing testimonals on your page?
No, only guys that don't get any.
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm







Postby steve55 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 pm

@maybeUSA

You say that only the individual is to blame and not American women, and that going abroad isn't going to be the solution because a nerd/loser is a need/loser anywhere else in the world?

Lol, first, I think you are a feminist troll (probably an American woman) because most of what you way is so extremely the opposite of the truth. I'll defer to Winston's post. He posed all the right questions that totally disprove your ideas. If there is nothing wrong with America , then tell us, why does every study confirm that America has the highest rate of mental illness in the world? Explain that? Lol.

Your implication is that only losers or nerds search abroad for foreign some and that is 100% false.
This is nothing more than feminist shaming tactics in attempt to deter men from searching abroad. Actually, according to a USCIS report, men who go abroad for love and marriage are INTELLIGENT, CONSERVATIVE, and HIGHLY EDUCATED.

“David Jedlicka (1988, cited in Glodava and Onizuka, 1994) surveyed 607 American men seeking mail-order brides and received 206 responses. He found that the men were generally white (94 percent); highly educated (50 percent with two or more years of college, 6 percent with M.D.'s or Ph.D.'s, only five did not complete high school); politically and ideologically conservative; and generally economically and professionally successful (64 percent earned more than $20,000 a year; 42 were in professional or managerial positions). Their median age was 37.â€￾(Unites States Citizens Immigration Services)

Though, among any population are going to be nerd/loser types but even with these types, I've seen those kind of guys be 100% successful once they searched abroad.
And what may be seen as a nerd/loser in America may not be seen that way in other countries. Most non western countries are much less likely to view a guy as a nerd anyways, it's mostly the western (especially US) cultures where there is a super hyped up judgmental competitive social atmosphere where people are not as accepted for who they are that adheres to such a concept as labeling someone a nerd.

As Winston says, how do you explain that there are pickup Artists in America but not in other countries (especially non western countries ) ? If there was a demand and need for men to get help with meeting women, the industry would bloom. Consider the fact that Russia has a Pick up industry blossoming but it's only blossoming for teaching women how to get a man(google it if you want) but not any PUA on helping men get a woman. This is explained by the fact that russia has about. 3 to 1 female to make ratio......The gender imbalances drive the PUA in any country if it exists there. So your claim that there is no difference in dating environments is wrong again.


"In Russia, women outnumber men (there are 10 million more women than men, according to the latest census, or 88 males for 100 females - statistics according to The Economist, "World in Figures, 2004 Edition"), and in most situations it is a question of luck if a woman manages to find herself a man or not. Russians marry early, and at the age of 25 most people are already married. If a man is not married, it can only mean he is not willing to commit - even bad men can find themselves a wife! Women must act fast if they want to get married and to ensure that they have a husband, one can only hope he will be a good man. There were even talks about changing the family legislation so that it would allow men to have multiply wives so that there would be competition among men too. (This is not a joke; this question was discussed in Russian parliament.)" (source - http://www.womenrussia.com/mail_order_brides/)


How do you explain that men in other countries never complain about not being able to get a woman? In fact, every non western foreign country I've been to, the women have complained to me that they can't find a man. And these are attractive thin women who are complaining. In America, if a women is thin and of at least average looks, you'll never hear her complain.

I also like this post by global dating revolution that puts it best: http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/don ... or-it.html.

It's been a solution for me as even though I've not not had dates in america for 2 years, I've been able to get tons of dates with beautiful women overseas. And I'm not a loser and I'm thin, healthy, e a good job (former flight instructor and commercial pilot) , and I'm fairly good looking, (see my appearance at the team page here(I'm Steve neese on this page) at http://www.happierabroad.com/team.php and yet my friend and I have no dating success in America but we do when we go overseas.

And also, statistics prove that there are more men than women in the 20-42 yr old age group. Don't you think that puts men at a serious disadvantage?

1) As per Jean Twenge, one of America’s leading social psychologists:

“There are actually thousands more single young men than women in America. Between the ages of 25 and 39, for every 1 unmarried woman there are 1.2 unmarried men.The truth is that its single men who should be anxious and complaining “(Jean Twenge Generation Me, 113-114)

2)In addition,national statistics show that in the 25-40 age group, single men outnumber single woman by 10-20%â€￾. This imbalance is HUGE!!

See the stats here http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/04/unmarried-mal-1.html


I could go on and on, but Winston's post asked all the right questions to refute your proposition. My stats and sourced expert opinions also refute you. I believe Winston and I just owned you on this discussion. Let's see how you answer all of his and my counters against your claims. Lol

PS- my cultural comparison chart (partly derived from Winston's but with added scientific proof) has a full summary of scientific stats, facts and expert opinions all sourced that prove you 100% wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, especially proves you wrong that there is nothing wrong about America. Lol. See it here located midway down the home page -----> http://www.globaldatingsolution.com

Winston and I will await your response, especially to Winston's questions for you. :)
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby maybeUSA » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

As Winston says, how do you explain that there are pickup Artists in America but not in other countries? How do you explain that men in other countries never complain about not being able to get a woman? In fact, every non western foreign country I've been to, the women have complained to me that they can't find a man. And these are attractive thin women who are complaining. In America, if a women is thin and of at least average looks, you'll never hear her complain.


Image

How do you explain this man marrying such an ugly girl in Mexico?

I thought that men have it easy in other countries.

Why are there so many ugly women getting married in non-US countries?

Why couldn't this man find a better looking woman to marry?

Maybe he liked her personality? Maybe he didn't have any other choices?

I can find even more ugly women in foreign countries getting married.

The answer is because this man is a loser in Mexico, just like he would be a loser in America.

Losers exist all over the world.

In life there are two categories, winners and losers. You are either a winner or a loser.

DId you see my response to Winston? THis just proves that the problem is you, not
American women:

7. How come American women vilify flirtation as creepy and taboo, but foreign women don't?

The American women that my acquaintance showed me all flirt, and talk dirty with him and in the videos
and dirty pictures he showed me of them together. wHy doe he have no problem getting girls?

American women love to flirt, just not with people like you and me.

How can we deny all that proof with those dirty pictures and videos?
maybeUSA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Postby ChampionKaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 pm

I agree with what you're saying about losers and winners and how flirting is creepy when it's with losers, but totally fine when it is with alphas, but you deny the fact that the right kind of foreigner becomes god in other countries. A fat loser in America is god in Taiwan as long as he has one strand of blonde hair remaining, and his glass eyes are blue.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Re: American women are not the problem, you and I are!

Postby MJay1978 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

maybeUSA wrote:I am one of you guys, dateless, not much friends, can't get any AW to
even go to coffee with me. However, this is my problem, not a problem
with American women. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a loser.

Why do I say this?

Because there are many acquaintances I know who are part of the "cool"
crowd, have no problem getting women, and women are posing in pictures
with them, begging to be their GFs all the time.

These AWs are 8's and 9's.
Many years ago while attending school these acquaintances were the bullies and badboys that tormented
me throughout the years. In school, they got all the AWs,
when they got out of school, the same story.

So why are they not having difficulty getting AW?

If you are cool guy, you will get AW, you will have your choice from
a vast population.

The problem with me and many other men on this forum is just that
we are nerds.

Some people are just born losers, and some people are born winners.
Accept your place in life. It is what it is.

My acquaintances are not going on happier abroad whinning about American women,
they are living the life, partying and drinking the finest bottle service with AWs that are 8
and 9s. social circle to the max!


*COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!* ....WHAT?!! :/ ....Am I REALLY reading this shit right now??! O_o Dude! The problem is NOT YOU! It IS the women and it's always BEEN the women here! In the end, we all know it is the women in America who hold all the card! It is the women who have more of an upper hand! Most importantly in the end, IT IS THEIR CHOICE IN THE END WHO THEY CHOOSE TO DATE! And honestly, American women fail the most epicly when it comes to making the right choices! That's the problem with American society! It's always the man's fault when most of us should know already that statement is BULLSHIT!

Just think about it! ....What about the woman and her choices?? Don't you think if these AW's would stop acting like fools and stop making foolish choices, don't you think America would be a better place? But of course we all know that's never going to happen. Most AW's will always be one-sided on things and they'll never learn from their mistakes! The divorce rate and the ridiculously growing number of single mothers is also proof of that. Even after a woman gets rammed through by too many men, catches a disease, end up with too many kids, and even has one or more divorce, I've come to the conclusion it is officially feminism and it's the fault of most American women for American society for being screwed up as it is! Not us!

....What happened to all the nice guys? Simple answer: YOU (ie all of you f***ed up American women who will never get your heads out of your asses) DID! Enough said!
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby mattyman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm going to throw everything back, what's important to you?

If I see women behaving as if they have the right to take advantage of guys who're genuinely nice to them, that tells you a lot about them. Toxic, don't want to know. The kinds of women who behave as if their looks give them a certain privilege, there';s nothing pleasant or sweet about that. YOu seriously find those hard-core, badass looks feminine, sweet, attractive. OK, they may turn my cock on, but heart and head want to run the other way.

Some of what I've expressed is personal preference, but I think a lot of guys here would agree. For christs sake, stop blaming yourself, boy and stop looking at the world in such black and white terms. There is no such thing as winners and losers, that's subject to a degree of subjectivity.

Typical American mentality, blame yourself without stopping to consider bigger picture factors. Individualism taken too far.

Maybe you need a better quality of social circle and to have your dented self-esteem built up a bit. Blaming yourself for it and taking personally the loser label certainly isn't going to help with that.
mattyman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 pm

ChampionKaji wrote:
maybeUSA wrote:I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself


This isn't true at all. Maybe for Black people since we are universally hated, but there are countless white men that are losers in America and become god in Asia. You don't know shit about travel.


Black men are adored in Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
maybeUSA wrote:I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself


This isn't true at all. Maybe for Black people since we are universally hated, but there are countless white men that are losers in America and become god in Asia. You don't know shit about travel.


Black men are adored in Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan.


Amongst the ugly chicks, and even then, Black losers don't become god. White losers go, so it is as I've said, it depends on what kinds of foreigner you are. Oh, and Japanese girls liking Black men is bullshit. I've been out there and just like my CO said, Black guys were a thing in the mid 2000s, but that shit's over with now. In Taiwan, Black men never were popular and never will be. I have been there too.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby droid » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:05 am

Technically speaking, if you deal with a biased and fixed market (i.e. few women, most unattractive, trashy, ill-mannered), there will be what you can call "Losers", as they were left out of the better trades.

However, this definition would only be valid in a quantitatively sense, not a qualitative one. In other words, many of those left out (I've SEEN it) have looks, success etc, but they just happened
to be marginally inferior to the "winners". The point here is that in this cornered market, you just cannot find a trade where you obtain an equivalent value.

You can not correctly define winners and losers in a game where the dice are biased. Defining a "winner" by the set of characteristics that a spoiled c**t (read fixed-market above) arbitrarily decides on is incorrect. For example, the clown with the tattoos in his arms and the flashy car he can't even afford, may pass as an exciting jock; But how can you define an entrepreneurial responsible guy, with a paid off average car and mortgage, as a loser/nerd, just because he doesn't clown around?
The fact is that these "ladies" are so stupid, they can't even see past their nose, lol, they can't even "gold dig" intelligently.

In other markets, the definition of "winner" is different. You know it, yet you deny it or distort it as invalid.
Your "acquaintances" are anecdotal evidence, as is the picture you posted.

Bottom line, this market is shit. If you don't want to see that, go ahead and limit yourself. I won't give a damn when they're smothering me overseas.
Last edited by droid on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby OTB » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 am

MaybeUSA, just reading your post gives off the vibe that you're very immature. Your post is utterly transparent. So save your sarcasm! Now, if you're serious then you're analytical skills need a tune up ASAP. Because we're dateless doesn't mean we're losers. I see you bought into the lie. That's what society tells you as a way of dismissing a societal issue. Most people don't talk want to talk about or analyze the problems that men are facing in the dating scene. So society will say, "Why are you complaining about not being able to meet and attract women? Oh, you must be a LOSER if you can't find a girlfriend. It's so cliché. There's a lot of obstacles men have to deal with in order to get the ball rolling with a girl in this culture.
Last edited by OTB on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Postby SilverEnergy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:10 am

ChampionKaji wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
maybeUSA wrote:I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself


This isn't true at all. Maybe for Black people since we are universally hated, but there are countless white men that are losers in America and become god in Asia. You don't know shit about travel.


Black men are adored in Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan.


Amongst the ugly chicks, and even then, Black losers don't become god. White losers go, so it is as I've said, it depends on what kinds of foreigner you are. Oh, and Japanese girls liking Black men is bullshit. I've been out there and just like my CO said, Black guys were a thing in the mid 2000s, but that shit's over with now. In Taiwan, Black men never were popular and never will be. I have been there too.


Yes, they do and you just can't accept it.

White males who don't do well in America do very well in latin American and Asia.

Many of you white guys just can't believe and accept that black men do very well overseas.

European, Canada, Australia and Japan are gold mines for black men from every walk of life, whether good looking or not and with beautiful women from all walks of life.

Racism in dating is not as alive as it is in America.

Stefhan Bryant went to Japan as a dark skinned black man and tore it up in Japan as he wrote about it in his book "Black Passenger Yellow Cab".

Sorry to burst your bubble.

So please don't comment about things you clearly have no understanding of.

Besides, every race is hated in some form of fashion in various parts of the world.

Black people are loved in many parts of the world especially for their culture and music.

All this "all people in the world hate black people" is a myth and it's played out.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 am

I am Black. Black Passengers Yellow Cabs was written in the mid 2000s when Black guys were somewhat popular, and he admitted that he f***ed a lot of ugly-ass women AND that Asians/Japanese are white-worshipers that look down on Black people.

Racism in dating and all other aspects of life is alive and well globally.

Have you ever even been to Japan? You don't know shit.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 am

Nyugga.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:35 am

ChampionKaji wrote:Nyugga.


Don't block this self-hating cocolo. We need a "Stephen" (#DjangoUnchained) on the forum. :-p
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:Nyugga.


Don't block this self-hating cocolo. We need a "Stephen" (#DjangoUnchained) on the forum. :-p


Nah, I'm just telling the truth. Telling the truth isn't self-hate, it is the first step to self-improvement, due to the LOVE that I have for my volk and my own life.

I have seen your file and you like ugly fatass women. Lucky you because that's all Black men can get, but not all of us like those ugly-ass fat latinas; some of us were born with money to spend, some of us were born for races to win, and some of us are aware that it's good for us to like petite northeast asian women.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests